The time for only 2 DAYS OF HOPE draws nigh…
Updated 20th October 2009 (See notes at end of article)
Oh the invasion continues. Joel ‘stop taking to God’ Osteen and a pack of friends are gracing us with their presence in October 2009 at the Coca-Cola Dome for a mere R325 if you pay for a ticket before the 5th April and R375 after the 5th April . What a bargain! Two days of nothing but Latter Rain and Emergent false teaching to transform your soul.
Besides the hefty price, notice the psychology – get it before the 5th April at R325 otherwise their teaching becomes more expensive after that date. Do these people also work on inflation as well? Hang on *whips out calculator* that’s an increase of 15.4% – way above inflation. Oops sorry my fellow South Africans, it’s now the 29th May; you are gonna have to cough up more.
It’s so sad that it’s ONLY two days of hope. So once they have left all hope is gone? And what about before they arrived? Hmm…
Anyhow this entire event has been orgistrated sorry I mean organised by Rhema Church – Ray and Zelda McCauley. You would think that Ray would have checked to see if Joel Osteen preached the true gospel of Jesus Christ. Oh wait, he invited Jacob Zuma to his church to give a ‘why you need to vote for me speech’, so scrap that thought.
Quite frankly I would not expect anything less from Ray McCauley when it comes to making money and inviting heretics onto his stage to lead his already lost congregation even deeper into that deep, dark, thorny forest, of one world consciousness.
Now apparently there are going to be over 25 international guests at this celebration. Let’s see who they all are: Oh gosh, they don’t give all the names. That’s a bit sneaky is it not? Buy your ticket then find out afterwards that they invited someone even more heretical than Joel Osteen.
Since I don’t have all the names let’s just go find about the ones that are mentioned. Actually I am just going to concentrate on Joel Osteen considering he is the top performer at this celebration.
I have found quotes made my Joel Osteen from TV interviews, Larry King Live and his book Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential. I have then taken the quotes and grouped them under different headings showing just exactly how ungodly this man is. [Underlining emphasis added to quotes]
New Age, Emerging Church, Contemplative Spirituality, You are a little god in your Secret Place:
- A lot of churches have not moved with the times.
- I don’t want to just preach to the church. I feel like I have a broader message.
- I try to speak in everyday language. I feel like God has gifted me to take Bible principles and make them practical.
- People respond when you tell them there is a great future in front of you, you can leave your past behind.
- To me, we’re marketing hope.
- You can be happy where you are.
- It’s vital that you accept yourself and learn to be happy with who God made you to be. If you want to truly enjoy your life, you must be at peace with yourself. 
- When you are tempted to get discouraged, remind yourself that according to God’s word, your future is getting brighter; you are on your way to a new level of glory. You may think you’ve got a long way to go, but you need to look back at how far you’ve already come. You may not be everything you want to be but at least you can thank God that you’re not what you used to be. 
- God will not pour fresh, creative ideas and blessing into old attitudes. 
- You need to follow your own heart in light of God’s word and do what you feel is right and good for you. 
- Keep in mind, just because you dont know the answer doesn’t mean that one does not exist. You simply havent discovered it yet. 
- You may be sitting around waiting for God to change your circumstances. Then you’re going to be happy, then you’re going to have a good attitude, then you’re going to give God praise. But God is waiting on you to get up on the inside. When you do your part, He’ll begin to change things and work supernaturally in your life. 
Word of Faith, Prosperity Gospel: Health and Wealth:
- God wants us to prosper financially, to have plenty of money, to fulfill the destiny He has laid out for us.
- If you give, you will be blessed.
- If you want to rear financial blessings, you have to sow financially.
- It’s God’s will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It’s God’s will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt.
- Dont simply settle for what your parents had. You can go further than that. You can do more, have more, be more. 
- God wants you to have a good life, a life filled with love, joy, peace, and fulfillment. That doesn’t mean it will always be easy, but it does mean that it will always be good. 
Positive Confessions, Law of Attraction, Karma:
- Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
- If we say it long enough eventually we’re going to reap a harvest. We’re going to get exactly what we’re saying.
- When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
- Start calling yourself healed, happy, whole, blessed, and prosperous. Stop talking to God about how big your mountains are, and start talking to your mountains about how big your God is. 
Faith is a Force, By Activating your faith you activate the god in you, You are a little god:
- Faith activates God – Fear activates the Enemy.
- You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- God didn’t make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.
- You may make some mistakes-but that doesn’t make you a sinner. You’ve got the very nature of God on the inside of you.
- We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside.
- You must reprogram your mind with God’s word; change that negative, defeated self-image, and start seeing yourself as winning, coming out on top. Start seeing that marriage as restored. See your business as flourishing. See your children as enjoying the good things of God. You must see it through your eyes of faith, and then it will begin to happen. 
- I don’t think that a same-sex marriage is the way God intended it to be.
- I’m going to let God be the judge of who goes to heaven and hell.
- I’m very careful about saying who would and wouldn’t go to heaven. I don’t know.
- I think Bible principles are principles for life.
- I think God’s justice is making wrongs right.
- I’ve never preached one sermon on money, on just finances. I want to stay away from it.
- Prospering just doesn’t have to do with money.
- You can be committed to Church but not committed to Christ, but you cannot be committed to Christ and not committed to church.
- If youre not seeing God move in your life right now, one of two possibilities must be considered. Either your requests are not Gods best and will probably not be answered the way you’d like or it must not be the right time. If God were to answer that prayer the way you are hoping, it could interfere with his ideal plan for you. 
- The sad truth is, if you push hard enough, and if you’re so stubborn that you must have things your way, God will sometimes allow you to undertake a project without His blessing or at the wrong time. The problem with that, of course, is when you start something in your own strength and in your own timing, youre going to haveto finish it and maintain it in your own strength 
- Don’t just accept whatever comes your way in life. You were born to win; you were born for greatness; you were created to be a champion in life 
Blasphemy, not that some of his other quotes aren’t:
- If Jesus were here today, he wouldn’t be riding around on a donkey. He’d be taking a plane, he’d be using the media.
Can’t sin anymore:
- We were old sinners – but when we came to Christ we are not sinners anymore.
- God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life. Your dreams may not have turned out exactly as youd hoped, but the bible says that God’s ways are better and higher than our ways, even when everybody else rejects you, remember, God stands before you with His arms open wide. He always accepts you. He always confirms your value. God sees your two good moves! You are His prized possession. No matter what you go through in life, no matter how many disappointments you suffer, your value in Gods eyes always remains the same. You will always be the apple of His eye. He will never give up on you, so don’t give up on yourself. 
Message of Sin, Repentance and Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the Cross has been completely discarded:
- If you know you have to wait anyway, why not make a decision to enjoy your life while you’re waiting? Why not be happy while God is in the process of changing things? After all, there’s nothing we can really do to make it happen any faster. We might as well relax and enjoy our lives, knowing that at the appointed time God is going to bring his plan to pass. 
- When we don’t forgive, we’re not hurting the other person. We’re not hurting the company that did us wrong. We’re not hurting God. We’re only hurting ourselves. 
Well Ray McCauley, I do consider you to be a very intelligent man, with lots of degrees behind your name (I think). When you hire someone to work for you, when you hire someone to come and baby sit your children, or when you support someone who is going to represent what you believe; surely you do a background check and you go find out what they are really all about?
Do they really adhere to the full gospel of Jesus Christ or do they preach another gospel that mocks and insults Jesus Christ and degrades the Word of God into a mere joke!
But then you did your checks, didn’t you. You’ve read his books, you’ve heard what he has to say and this is why you’ve invited him to your platform and others who think like he does. Because this is what you think too!
Your entire church from the beginning was based on Kenneth ‘Papa’ Hagin’s metaphysical Word of Faith teaching. Who did a fine job of copying the writings of EW Kenyon. I wont even mention William Branham. And now you and your church are finally coming into a new age, finally emerging, finally you are able to break free from the shackles of the Bible that have held you back. Finally you can come out and make known your new one world view and throw off those old robes that have been weighing you down for so long.
It must have been really tough for you to keep hiding in at biblical corner for all these years. But you have found a new secret place haven’t you? Image of The Secret Place book:
Updated 20th October 2009.
We have just received news that the following people will be speaking at the the conference. Ok we knew this for a while, but didn’t bother to post it because it’s being advertised. But seeing as though everyone in South Africa is getting excited about this conference were thought we would help to just boost their advertisting a bit. And maybe help people make a last minute decision that the money the spent to go is not worth the spiritual deception they are being sucked into.
- Israel Huston and the NEW BREED (Joel’s Army for those who don’t know what the New Breed really means. This is Latter Rain Manifest Sons of God teaching. For those who did not follow Todd Bentley’s Revival/Outpouring at Lakeland in Florida USA in 2008 now is the time to see what he taught and what happened to this so called godlyrevival. Also see Rick Joyner, C Peter Wagner (Head Apostle for the New Apostolic Reformation) along with a whole host of other false teachers. See categories on the left hand side of this blog for Chuck Pierce, Patricia King, JoAnne Fatter, Lou Engle (The Call) and tons of others.)
- Joseph Prince (He has been at Rhema before see below)
- Don Phillips, Moso Sono and Cindy-Cruise Ratcliff (I have have no idea who they are, but quite obviously from the same flock)
- At Boshoff (Making his debut I guess, bringing Word of Faith and the Emerging Church closer together in South Africa)
So where are the other international speakers, should be 25? Hmm…oh well.
Here is a conference that Rhema held back in 2008 called ‘Radical Christianity’ and the speakers that attended:
Resouces:  Joel Osteen (Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential) Other quotes from : http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joel_osteen_2.html Image of Two days of Hope conference:  Image of Ray and Zelda McCauley: http://www.news24.com/Beeld/Suid-Afrika/0,,3-975_2251143,00.html