- No portion of this site is to be copied or used unless kept in its original format – the way it appears.
- When quoting from Discerning the World articles, please give the proper citation, for instance you need to cite the article title, the article author, and article published date. If no author is given on an article on our site, please cite author as: “Discerning the World”
- Under the U.S. Fair Use Act or Fair Dealing Act, it is legal to quote from articles; “not more than 400 words or a total of 800 words in a series of extracts, none exceeding 300 words without the permission of the author or copyright owner. Remembering that the proper citation must always be given (author, date, etc.).
- If you want to quote more than what is allowed under the Fair Use Act or Fair Dealing Act, such as an entire article, we request that you contact us for permission.
- If you are using an entire article in a printed form, we ask that you clearly state the website address for www.discerningtheworld.com.
- If you want to use a full article from this website that is written by someone other than Discerning the World, you will need to contact that writer directly. Once again, for small portions (under 400 words), you do not need permission legally, but you must cite properly.
- Anything that falls outside of the above mentioned Fair Use or Fair Dealing Act, please contact us for permission.