GUILT BY ASSOCIATION
Many well-known and greatly esteemed preachers and teachers have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about their association with some of the weirdest, worst and most dangerous false prophets in these last days’ of exponential apostasy. Here are a few well-documented examples.
- STEPHAN JOUBERT: In cahoots with Leonard Sweet, Rob Bell, Ron Martoia, Johan Geyser, Trevor Hudson, Nelus Niemandt, Eugene Peterson and Jan van der Watt, to name but a few.
- JOHAN GEYSER: In cahoots with Stephan Joubert, Thomas Keating, Leonard Sweet, Rob Bell, Ron Martoia, Trevor Hudson, Thomas Merton and other false teachers in the mystically engineered Emergent Church, to name but a few.
- TREVOR HUDSON: In cahoots with Stephan Joubert, Johan Geyser, Theo Geyser (who manages to see Jesus in a sangoma/witch doctor without the help of his glasses), Thomas Keating (who in turn is in cahoots with the integral guru, Ken Wilber), Ron Matroia and Rob Bell, to name but a few.
- KENNETH COPELAND: In cahoots with (and now also in bed with) the Pope of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church, to name but one.
- DION FORSTER: In cahoots with Henri le Saux, Jan van der Watt, Angus Buchan and Graham Power, to name but a few.
- GRAHAM POWER: In cahoots with the Parliament of World Religions and the Roman Catholic Church, to name but two.
- JANNIE PELSER: In cahoots with SAIH (The South African Institute of Hypnotism), and especially with hypnotists Wilco Roberts and Arno Stadler whom he calls his brothers in Christ, and the South African New Ager, Annie Coetzee, to name but a few.
- NELUS NIEMANDT: In cahoots with just about every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Emergent Church. To use a well-known adage, he has even opted to get into bed with homosexuals. » PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »
A Very Lonely Path for a Genuine Christian
John 21:18-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)
18 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, when you were young you girded yourself [put on your own belt or girdle] and you walked about wherever you pleased to go. But when you grow old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will put a girdle around you and carry you where you do not wish to go.
19 He said this to indicate by what kind of death Peter would glorify God. And after this, He said to him, Follow Me!
20 But Peter turned and saw the disciple whom Jesus loved, following—the one who also had leaned back on His breast at the supper and had said, Lord, who is it that is going to betray You?
21 When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, Lord, what about this man?
22 Jesus said to him, If I want him to stay (survive, live) until I come, what is that to you? [What concern is it of yours?] You follow Me!
» PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »
Mr Graham Power
Unashamedly Ethical Campaign
Dear Mr Power
CLARITY REGARDING YOUR VISION AND UNASHAMEDLY ETHICAL CAMPAIGN
I have read your “3 wave vision” to deal with “our common crisis” (i.e., “moral decay”) and desire to “stem the filthy river of corruption across the earth” by forming “Unashamedly Ethical communities all over the world,” with great interest – as stipulated on www.unashamedlyethical.com. A person does not have to be a rocket scientist to recognise that the world, including our own society, is in a state of moral chaos. Corruption amongst Government officials and talk shows of the kind of Jerry Springer send shivers down the spine of anyone with an ounce of moral sensibility. But moral chaos never comes as a surprise to Christians for they know there is a deep connection between a secular worldview and ethical/moral beliefs and conduct.
Although your vision and the activities ensuing from it seem inspired and pursued with unshakeable confidence in its truth, I find it difficult to share in it. I would therefore be grateful if you could correct my understanding of your vision. As I see it, the commitment to being Unashamedly Ethical is: » PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »
What does Angus Buchan really believe?
On many occasions you will hear Angus Buchan near the end of his preaching shout out loud, “…..waiting for the Manifestation of the Sons of God”. But what does he mean by this? Well today I will explain to you exactly what Angus Buchan believes.
Romans 8:19“19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.”
Manifest Sons of God
In the Latter Rain Movement they have what they call the ‘Manifest Sons of God’ where they twist the above scripture to mean that some will obtain immortality by incarnating Jesus Christ before He returns. » PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »