Defence from the Attacks of Jacob Prasch and Moriel Ministries

Jacob Prasch - Moriel Ministries

Jacob Prasch from Moriel Ministries

Discerning the World – Defence from the Attacks of Jacob Prasch and Moriel Ministries

Since exposing Jacob Prasch from Moriel Ministries on Discerning the World here:

  1. Jacob Prasch – Twisting Scripture the Midrash Way
  2.  Jacob Prasch the Railer
  3. Jacob Prasch – But By The Grace of God [those Calvinists] . . . Tell The Truth!
  4. Jacob Prasch & Chuck Missler – Preach the False Teaching of Demonic Nephilim returning in End Times
  5. Moriel Ministries and MIDRASH

Jacob Prasch from ‘Moriel Ministies’ threatened me with a cyber war, he said,  “I could declare cyber war on you in retribution but I shall not. Our website and BE ALERT only contains things worth the while and you have no value except in the service of your father the devil.” (2012/11/28 at 8:56 am) .

It appears he didn’t use his website to attack me, but opened a new website to do all his dirty business on. The website in question is called:  http://www.deborahduranddiscerningtheworld.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/who-is-deborah-from-discerningtheworld-com/

Jacob Prasch (and friends) posted 5 vicious attacks against my personal life, my health and insinuated that he claims he knows where my husband works.  A complaint was laid by someone other than me to WordPress to investigate the author of the blog.  Wordpress did not hesitate to remove the blog from the internet.

After Jacob Prasch (and friend’s) website was closed down by WordPress they actually went and bought a domain to host the website on his own server.  www.discerningdeborahdurand.com. So he is now paying cash to defame me with lies.

Jacob Prasch unfortunately has a habit of doing this to people who expose this false teaching. Instead of writing a biblical rebuttal he attacks them in the most vicious manner with terrible twisted lies.   He has done this too so many people out there, people who have exposed his false Hebrew roots teaching,  you just need to Google to find out who he has attacked and how many.  It’s quite sad actually.

Jacob Prasch tells everyone it’s not him who did this, but if you read the information on the site they actually speak about themselves as ‘Moriel will continue to just ignore her‘ etc.  The best evidence I have that this is Jacob Prasch and Moriel Ministries doing is the coding of the website.

Moriel Ministries used Rapidwever to create their own Moriel Ministries website:

MorielMinisties - Rapidwaver

Moriel Ministries used Rapidweaver again to produce this evil website about me:

DiscerningDeborahDuRand- Rapidweaver

Rapidweaver is website design software that your use on an Apple Mac pc only.  What a coincidence that Moriel’s website is built on an Apple Mac using Rapidweaver software and so was this nasty website about me.

Kinda obvious…

NEW Note:  As of the end of 28 February 2015 Moriel Ministries did not renew the domain payment for the website they created about me and Moriel has removed the website from the internet.  IT was up in the public domain for 2 years.

UPDATE:  25 Jan 2016:  Jacob Prasch from Moriel Ministries takes another swipe at me here:  http://nopretrib.com/good-fight-ministries-responds-to-paul-wilkinson/

UPDATED 15 July 2016:  Whoops there Jacob goes again…this time insulting Tom Lessing as well.  Notice how he supposedly forgives me before and after he insults me. http://nopretrib.com/good-fight-ministries-responds-to-paul-wilkinson/?replytocom=2976#respond.  One can only be thankful that Jacob Prasch is not a doctor;  everyone who suffers from illness and disagrees with him he would call possessed and mentally ill.   Is he hitting me below the belt? Yes he is, but he must carry on, the more he insults me the more people will realize how evil he is and run away from him.

UPDATED: 1 Nov 2019:  And again, PLEASE see comment here 2019/10/27 at 12:27 pm by tbckawaii. Jacob Prasch has tried to get the police to come after me. Moriel Ministries has their own Police SQUAD! He is also trying to find out the whereabouts of Tom Lessing – I made a snapshot of the screen with his email

Please share:

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Deborah Ellish is the author of the above article. Discerning the World is an internet Christian Ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa. Tom Lessing and Deborah Ellish both own Discerning the World. For more information see the About this Website page below the comments section.

58
Please leave a Reply

avatar
 
nodhihatnopeunhappygigglelaughupup2overt2clapyayyahoohi5friendstrucewaitthinkpopiknowcheckreadbettersorrysobfaintohnoscratchunsuredazedthank
 
 
 
21 Comment authors
RobbieTom (Discerning the World)Mark BernardTom (Discerning the World)Joe Salem Recent comment authors
John Chingford
Guest
John Chingford

re 42

Hi anonymous. Thanks for the heads up. Interesting!

I agree with anonymous. The wording on that mystery blog uses the same style and wording that JP used in one of his accusations about me on DTW and on my blog (some of which I did not publish). He DID use THE SAME WORDS and punctuation exactly! So I DO know that blog DOES belongs to JP or Moriel. I say Moriel because (in some cases)it looks like one or more of his colleagues is helping him with it, specifically to remove some (over the top) abusive and bad tempered words. It looks like (as in the same style of some emails I received from JP) the wording has been edited somewhat before sending. However, the essence is very much JP and/or Moriel.

Just for clarification. Whenever I have directed my questions to JP it is also directed to Moriel because basically Moriel IS JP because they are under JP’s thumb and are ONLY allowed to write (under fear/duress?) what he allows them to.

Carolyn
Guest
Carolyn

Debs: Me thinks that this JP thing has gone viral. Was surfing the net today and the ripples are getting wider. This site kinda summed it up again… http://ephesians511blog.blogspot.ca/2012/11/the-lack-of-discernment-in-jacob-prasch.html

Still seeing many who want to turn a blind eye to his bad tempered behaviour. After all, it’s hard for Christians to believe that one of their own could be a delinquent especially when he has done so much for the cause of Christ in their minds? Unfortunately, for too long JP has been allowed to operate with an unconstrained tongue and rip anyone who might disagree with him. Let Scripture be the judge:

James 1:26
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.

And in a position of apologetics, even more important is a gentle approach:
Galatians 6:1-3
6 Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. 2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3 If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves.

In my surfing today, I discovered that some are excusing JP’s angry manner as just his way. Uh-uh…that doesn’t add up. He’s got a whole lot of pent up anger bubbling out of a heart/mind that is supposed to be exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit…
Galatians 5:21-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

And also what doesn’t add up is when someone has anger spewing from his mouth and then shifts the blame for his contemptuous attitude onto a scapegoat…which just happens to be Deb and associates at the moment. When he is threatened, he reacts. Not the first time. He excuses it by saying he’s not perfect. Well, that’s a lame excuse for an apology if ever I heard one.

Serious times…keeping the whole thing before the Lord in prayer….and truth at the forefront…may we remain blameless
…2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Ashley
Guest
Ashley

Hello fellow sister in Christ,

I have not commented her in awhile but I did awhile ago when I found that yours was the only place that mentioned Theo and Bev Wolmarans. I am dealing with those followers here and have yet to mention them by name on facebook but I do tell my family that still supporst them that they are false teachers.
Anyway, back to the issue at hand. I am sorry that they did this but it really is no surprise. These wolves did expose themselves by this vicious attack. Be encouraged that even if you do only have a handful off followers, that is better than leading millions to hell. We love and appreciate all you do for the Truth of God’s word.
You are indeed led by the Holy Spirit as those of on here can testify to. For those who have left these cults/movements/etc., it is refreshing to find others like yourself.
It really is disturbing that these people would try to find and publish your personal information as if it is any of their business. What other reason would they have to to this but to harass you and encourage others to do the same. So as others have said, this proves the necessity of your remaining anonymous.
I also wanted to add that your diligence has been encouraging in assisting me in becoming more bold in exposing false doctrine. I’d suggest that the same is happening in many others as well.
Keep standing firm, dear sister.
God bless you abundantly. I will be praying for you and your family.

Truthful Conversation
Guest
Truthful Conversation

Wow Debs, unbelievable.. do these people think we are stupid or what??!! Not a humble apology and recognition of wrong doing, just a bunch of silly excuses.

Carolyn
Guest
Carolyn

Debs, have you read this article on Jacob Prasch at:

http://www.seekgod.ca/jpupdate.htm

Excerpt: “When I first researched Jacob Prasch in 1999, it was because I was sent his pamphlets and a few of his teaching tapes. He became one of many researched in the series “To Embrace Hebrew Roots”. Jacob’s responses over the last few years have been volatile and hate-filled, with name calling and a refusal to answer specific questions when queried by myself or by others, who chose to share that information with me. “

Laura
Guest
Laura

I think this should leave very little doubt as to the fruit of this man. You are not the only one he is attacking. I listened to an excellent series by Dr. Scott Johnson about Hebrew Roots and in one of the parts he discussed the falseness of Jacob Prasch. Mr Prasch wrote a very rude bit about him on Morel calling him unlearned and a person who “rambles on”.

Its so disgusting that he would go to such lengths so he can stamp his foot and play martyr. It is obvious you are correct about him since he is going to such lengths to attack you.

His followers should be embarrassed.

S.E.Brown
Guest
S.E.Brown

Tom Lessing wrote:

Atheists are apt to use some of the foulest language when you try to convince them of the existence of God. Calvinists aren’t any better. They don’t use foul language but shower you with names that belong to Satan, his demons and the pit of hell which is much worse.
When I recently joined a group on Facebook I was told that a friend warned the moderator against me and my views on Calvinism. To my surprise I was allowed to join the group but I did not last long. The moderator of the Facebook group “Let’s learn together/Kom ons leer saam” after having debated them on the demerits of Calvinism eventually called me an Antichrist, DTW note: Names had to be legally removed [Edited in it’s place: Those 2 Calvinists from fortheloveofhistruth.com] called me “evil and beyond,” and some even referred to me as a bloodthirsty moron. They resort to bad behaviour and loudmouth tactics when they fail to answer your questions. If we had lived in the time of Calvin they probably would have burnt me at the stake.

Dear Brother, I KNOW how you feel. Last week I was called a bunch of names all because I was affirming our soon-coming rapture/departure from this evil generation. It made me LAUGH, because I always remember that these “name-callers” are actually helping to build up OUR rewards in Heaven.
Remember what our Lord said when men persecute us FOR HIS NAME’S SAKE? Our reward will be GREAT in Heaven! They are, in REALITY,helping us to RECEIVE MORE, all because they persecute us!
Rebukes are just fine, as long as we are Godly in our speech and manner I always figure that I’ve really ticked off Satan when people resort to the name-calling. Keep contending for the faith and may God BLESS you! I haven’t yet been called an “antichrist”, but it might be because I’m a woman, but “bloodthirsty moron” rings a more familiar note ;>)lol.

S.E.Brown
Guest
S.E.Brown

Deborah (Discerning the World) wrote:

SE Brown
Yes, the rapture is being trashed and broken down and those who believe in it are now being trashed and broken down to such an extent that if you are not secure in what you believe you can easily give up your faith in Jesus. And the moment you start doing that I have noticed with everyone who has turned their backs on the rapture that they have resorted to all other sorts of doctrines of demons instead. It’s quite shocking actually to watch people literally go down south towards hell in the stuff they end up believing – the final result is that they become antisimitic.

Dear sweet Sister (((Deborah)))-First of all, I PRAY with all my heart that you will be feeling better, gain strength,and REST in Him, because you are & have been the FAITHFUL SOLDIER Christ created you to be in these, the LAST of the Last Days!

I have come to the conclusion that MOST,if not ALL of those who DENY God’s Word about the Harpazo,the Rapture, are:
(A)Preterists who believe that they REPLACE Israel in our Lord’s End-Time plan

(B)Calvinists/Catholics/CULTS of ALL shapes & sizes (ie- New Agers, JW’s, SDA’s, Mormons,etc…) who like to THINK that they are “christians”, but are DECEIVED by “the lie” that Satan told Eve from the very beginning: “Ye shall be as gods”. 2 Thessalonians 2 tells us very CLEARLY that the “Strong Delusion” sent BY GOD will OVERTAKE such as these AFTER the Rapture, so that they shall NOT be able to BELIEVE the TRUTH that is in Jesus Christ of Nazareth as King of kings and Lord of lords,BECAUSE they CHOSE to believe the lie, RATHER than having a LOVE for the TRUTH of The Gospel of Jesus Christ found ONLY in God’s Word!!!

(C) Atheist TROLLS, agents of Satan, whose only “mission” in life is to try to DISPROVE God’s Word (especially God as ALL of humanity’s CREATOR),Jesus Christ of Nazareth(As the only begotten (and of a Virgin born) Son of God), His Atoning death on Calvary’s Cross(For the REDEMPTION & Remission of ALL sins of ALL Humanity), His resurrection 3 days later(Showing His ability to give to WHOSOEVER believes upon Him- ETERNAL Life and ESCAPE from Hell and The Judgment to come, and The Lake of Fire,( *and the soon-coming TRIBULATION, which will be “Hell on earth”)!!!

(D)ANY combination of the 3 groups listed above^^^^.

It doesn’t phase me whatever they say, because I’m “ROOTED & GROUNDED” in God’s Word and in His LOVE, filled with His Holy Spirit, and CONFIDENT of this very thing:That He Who began a good work in me will *PERFECT (*HARPAZO/RAPTURE*-when we are translated into immortality- physically, mentally, Spiritually,in ALL ways!)it till the DAY of Jesus Christ!

It’s the very FIRST thing I heard and learned about when I stepped into a Bible-believing Christian Church for the first time in my life FORTY years ago! They just “happened” to be teaching on the 4th chapter of the Book of Revelation that Sunday night in a “Body Life” service. I went home, got down on my knees, begged Jesus Christ to take over ALL of my life, and have NEVER regretted even one moment of LIFE with Him as my Savior & Lord since that evening! Hallelujah!

Our *Harpazo/Rapture* is about to happen very, very SOON, because He, Who LOVES His “Hand-picked”(by His Father) Bride, is as EAGER to take us to His Father’s House, as we are to be taken there to be with Him, our BRIDEGROOM, FOREVER & EVER-AMEN!!!!

Bro. Nick
Guest
Bro. Nick

Thank you for your sound warning about Jacob Prasch. I listened to him for a year or so and found his ‘bluntness’ very refreshing – but making excuses to myself about his abrasive manner of teaching, until a man warned me about the falsehoods of his teaching and beliefs.
Only by the Grace of “the only wise God” – I did some research for myself – and also found out about his abusive manner and lies against those who ‘dare to’ oppose him and his beliefs – and I also found out about the great dangers of the ‘Hebrew Roots movement’ – and of his deep personal involvement and support of this growing heresy.
My understanding is that the greatest danger of Mr. Prasch is that he is very intelligent – but he is also very arrogant (Proverbs 8:13 ~ KJV) – and most of what he says is true, or very close to the truth.
It is interesting that he personally uses the phrase ‘there is real cheese in the rat trap’ – just as “Lucifer”, “the great dragon”, “that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan” said in the garden of Eden – and still does say TODAY:
“Yea, hath God said . . . . . .”
(Genesis 3:1 ~ KJV)

How very thankful I am unto “the Lord God Almighty” for using your Ministry – and the few Biblically sound Pastors, Teachers, and Ministries that are willing to be Biblical ‘Watchmen on the Wall’ and tell the truth Biblically – for it is my understanding that what was Prophetically written some 2,500 years ago in “the word of the Lord” is happening RIGHT NOW:
“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land,
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of hearing the words of the LORD:
And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
hey that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth;
and, The manner of Beer–sheba liveth;
even they shall fall, and never rise up again.”
(Amos 8:11-14 ~ KJV)

– and that these few Biblically sound sources continue to give the STRONG WARNING that the Apostle Paul gave:
“I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another;
but there be some that trouble you, and would PERVERT the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that ye have received,
LET HIM BE ACCURSED.”
(Galatians 1:6-9 ~ KJV)

It is a fact that false teaching and “false teachers” are often very difficult to spot, and are much more destructive than most people realize, and these false teachings are becoming exponentially more frequent and “subtil” – which is why we must be evermore vigilant and pray for Biblical discernment in these increasingly evil times that we are living in – – – RIGHT NOW

It is my Biblical understanding that we are definitely now at the point where EVERY pastor/teacher/ministry should be closely checked with Biblical discernment in accordance with Acts 17:11 and 2 Timothy 2:15 [KJV]
– for there is such an exponential increase of ‘spiritual darkness’ because of people ‘falling for’ ‘FAL$E TEACHER$’ and ‘FAL$E PROPHET$ for PROFIT$’ and their teaching of non-Biblical delusions – deceptions – deliberate deceits – irrationality – and confusion – not only here in ‘Amerika’ – but all around the world
– for that which happened before the first coming of “the Lord Jesus Christ” – the denial and mis-understanding by most of ‘the religious crowd’ is happening yet again – this time it is occurring before the appearing ‘in the air’ of “the Lord Jesus Christ” for the ‘pre-tribulation Rapture’ for His “church” – and then when He comes back to earth after “the time of Jacob’s trouble” with “the church”.
– thus, my strong personal recommendation unto ALL of those who truly are “born again” ‘by Grace alone through Faith alone’ believers and followers of “our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ” must ALL learn – and remember – and most seriously think about – and apply that which C.H. Spurgeon wrote over 100 years ago –
– DISCERNMENT is not knowing the difference between right and wrong.
– It is knowing the difference between RIGHT
– and ALMOST right.

Please read the article written in 1666 by William Dell on ‘False Prophets’
– ‘The Trial Of Spirits – Both In Teachers And Hearers’ | Apologetics Coordination Team (ACT) @ http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/thetrialofspirits.html

It must ALWAYS be remembered by each and every truly Biblically “born again” believer and follower of “the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ” that “Lucifer”, “the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan”, “the adversary” and his ‘un-holy spirit’
– that he and all of his “evil spirits” and “unclean spirits” have an undying total and utterly malevolent, evil, hatred of all mankind
– FOR “the devil” and his followers are extremely wiley and “subtil” “deceivers” and master counterfeiters whose goal is to convince mankind that they do not exist – and he and his followers have been working for a long-long-long time in their intentional causing ‘spiritual confusion by deception’ by many-many-many ‘small actions’
– for ‘It’s easier to fool people. . . . . . than it is to convince them they have been fooled’ –
– ONE WORD – at a time
– ONE meaning – at a time
– ONE doctrine – at a time
All working for – – – – – –
– ONE confused and lost person going to HELL for eternity – at a time
. . . . . . for . . . . . .
– ‘things that are different are never the same’
. . . . . . and . . . . . .
– that Biblical truth is eternally “the truth”
. . . . . . and . . . . . .
– just exactly as the Apostle Paul WARNED:
“A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.”
(Galatians 5:9 ~ KJV)
. . . . . . and . . . . . .
– When a well-packed web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations – THEN “the truth” will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker a raving lunatick
. . . . . . and . . . . . .
– ‘the majority is always wrong’ when it comes to ‘Biblical CHRISTianity – for it is clearly written in “the word of the Lord” that “the Lord Jesus Christ” personally WARNED:
“Strive to enter in at the strait gate:
for MANY, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.”
(Luke 13:24 ~ KJV)

YET – How very few there are that call themselves ‘Christians’ that truly and continually believe the BIBLICAL WARNINGS about “Satan” – that it is written in “the word of the Lord” that he is “full of all subtilty and all mischief”, and he will never “cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord”:
“Be sober, be vigilant;
because your adversary the devil,
as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
(1 Peter 5:8 ~ KJV)

How many there are in these end times of exponentially increasing ‘spiritual delusions – and deceptions – and deliberate deceit – and confusion – and irrationality – and malevolent darkness’ ‘that Biblically are ‘FAL$E PROPHET$ for PROFIT$$$$$$’:
“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers,
transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel;
for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
whose end shall be according to their works.”
(2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ~ KJV)

Likewise, those who are truly “born again” believers and followers of “the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ” must know and always remember that “Lucifer”, “the great dragon”, “that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan” is an extremely intelligent, wily, malicious, absolutely evil and “subtil” master counterfeiter – with thousands of years of practice
– AND that he and the “evil spirits” and “unclean spirits” are causing ever-increasing ‘spiritual confusion’ by the use of delusions, malevolent deceptions, deliberate deceit, and fear – for we are told in “the word of the Lord”:
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD,
that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(Ephesians 6:10-11 ~ KJV) ~ Please read and learn Verses 10-20 + 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 + James 4:6-10 [KJV]

While the following was written to “Babylon” – it is my Biblical understanding that ALL Biblical CHRISTians should personally heed and obey the Biblical WARNING about ALL “false teachers” and their ‘ministries’:
“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE,
that ye be not partakers of her sins,
and that ye receive not of her plagues.”
(Revelation 18:4 ~ KJV)

~ CAPITALization for emphasis of the “the word of the Lord” as they are “preserved” in the Holy Bible [KJV] – and the C.H. Spurgeon quote are mine – Bro. Nick

Brother Nick
Guest
Brother Nick

Carolyn – Indeed those who are truly Biblically “born again” believers and followers of “the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ” are in a 24/7/365 spiritual battle
– and how much more so now than when you gave your Biblically sound WARNING:
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
(Ephesians 6:12 ~ KJV)

Those few who really are ‘Biblical CHRISTians’ must constantly be Biblically spiritually vigilant in these increasingly ‘spiritually black’ end times of constant exponential increases of Satanic inspired and led attacks – about which I recently read a comment that was along the lines of
‘You Christians are in a full scale war – and you don’t even know it!
You are being attacked by the evil powers of darkness through spells – and incantations – and musick – and symbols – and colours – and verbal semantics – and . . . . . .
– yet you do not even know what is going on… because you are playing church!
You will not read, study, or really believe “the certainty of the words of truth” that are written in the Holy Bible [KJV] – while Satan is going for your jugular vein!’

Yet – How very-very few that call themselves ‘Christians’ there are that truly and continually believe and heed the STRONG BIBLICAL WARNINGS about the total and utter malevolent evil, hatred, and “subtilty” against all mankind by “Lucifer”, “the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan” – Just exactly as we are STRONGLY WARNED about in “the word of the Lord” – that “the Devil” is “full of all subtilty and all mischief”, and that he and his followers will never “cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord”:
“Be sober, be vigilant;
because your adversary the devil,
as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
(1 Peter 5:8 ~ KJV)

Every one who is truly a ‘Biblical CHRISTian’ should read – and believe – and heed – and remember that which “our beloved brother Paul” WARNED about in “the word of the Lord”, the Holy Bible [KJV]:
“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers,
transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel;
for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
whose end shall be according to their works.
(2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ~ KJV)
.

Joe Salem
Guest
Joe Salem

sorry guys, I happen to believe in brother Jacob Prasch’s teachings. I may not agree with everything he says but more than 95 percent of his teachings are spot on.
I am not interested in what the world thinks, nor do I believe Jacob does either, however I believe strongly in what the Lord thinks. the bible states clearly that there are no perfect people in this world …’all have sinned and fall short of the glory of god’ Jacob never claims that he knows everything as a matter of fact many of his teachings, he tells his listeners to test everything they hear even what he teaches….primarily because he understands that no man is infallible. He also states many times that we should have many teachers not just one because no one man knows everything and no one man can be right 100 percent of the time.
the Bible is a huge book, as a matter of fact its 66 books its almost its own library, and I believe man needs more than one lifetime to exegete all the information that is in there. However I praise the Lord for my diligent and godly Pastor who tells me “joe we will not always agree on everything, the bible is deep and spiritual and not always crystal clear to understand so many will form certain opinions about different things, but so long as we agree on the salvific issues then we should be fine.” and I agree 100 percent. we were all created unique and different , and our brains work differently hence the differing opinions in this world. if you are a real Christian (which I’m not saying you aren’t) rather than attack a godly man who has given his life for the Lord (and that is very obvious, he is NOT a prosperity or word faith teacher)correction should be given in a gentle , patient loving manner, we shouldn’t try and defame or ruin anyones ministry just because they err in one area. if Jacob or Chuck were teaching like Joyce meyer or Joel Osteen etc, then yes name and expose them, but these two are valuable to the body of Christ and the church recognises this. in second Timothy we are told that “all scripture is inspired by God , and profitable for reproof, for correction and instruction in righteousness” , we are told to reprove and correct in a loving way (especially if it is to a brother in Christ)…what I see here in your website is not loving, nor is it kind and gentle! I have had both Jacob Prasch and Anton Bosch speak in our church and we value them greatly, and I believe the world needs them both as well as Chuck missler. I believe an attack like this is worldly and unnecessary and really makes us Christians look bad (leave that to the real false teachers on the godless channels, they do a good enough job).
at the end of the day I wish to offend no one , but I don’t like these attacks . I think as Christians we need to be like the Bereans , we need to test every word we hear for ourselves and make up our own minds, remembering that we are all humans and all can make mistakes. But keeping in mind that Satan is on the prowl and this kind of bitterness is exactly what he loves and thrives on…he does this to cause division in the body of Christ and we should know better…heeding the words of Paul to stay sober and put on the full armour of God, watching carefully for when the enemy tries to draw us in.
again I hope I have offended none of you, but rather pray for wisdom and boldness , love and kindness for all believers in our LOrd Jesus Christ as we eagerly await His return.

God bless

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Joe Salem wrote:

sorry guys, I happen to believe in brother Jacob Prasch’s teachings.

You are not supposed to believe in brother Jacob Prasch. It’s pure idolatry. So stop your idolatry. You are commanded to believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings who said that his Spirit would lead us into all truth and not truth mixed with lies. Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44). The notion that the Nephilim in Genesis 6 is the offspring of a fallen angels and earthly women, and the post-trib rapture are lies and I can prove it to you.

None of us here have ever attacked Jacob Prasch personally. We have always evaluated his teachings on, for instance the Nephilim and the Rapture, in the light of Scripture. If you feel urged to warn and exhort, I suggest that you rather warn and exhort him. Why? Read here. So, if you want to be fair in your loving judgements, phone him and say to him “Get thee behind me Satan.” and ot top it add a God bless greeting.

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Joe Salem wrote:

the Bible is a huge book, as a matter of fact its 66 books its almost its own library, and I believe man needs more than one lifetime to exegete all the information that is in there. However I praise the Lord for my diligent and godly Pastor who tells me “joe we will not always agree on everything, the bible is deep and spiritual and not always crystal clear to understand so many will form certain opinions about different things, but so long as we agree on the salvific issues then we should be fine.” and I agree 100 percent. we were all created unique and different , and our brains work differently hence the differing opinions in this world. if you are a real Christian (which I’m not saying you aren’t) rather than attack a godly man who has given his life for the Lord (and that is very obvious, he is NOT a prosperity or word faith teacher)correction should be given in a gentle , patient loving manner, we shouldn’t try and defame or ruin anyones ministry just because they err in one area.

Thank you so much for educating and telling us that the Bible is a huge book, consisting of 66 books. Hadn’t you told us, we would never have known because out brains work differently, as you say. You see, your brain says to you that the Bible has 66 books but our brains tells us it has 39 + 27 books, instead of 66. Our left brain registers the 39 books and our right brain the 27 books. So, once again, you have made such a profound revelation that we need to thank you again. So, thanks again from the bottom of our heart and brain.

Since when do our brains work differently? Our brains work exactly the same way. In fact, like our blood circulatory and pulmonary systems, our brains work in the exact same way. If your’s don’t then you’re an alien from another planet. Have you ever though how confused and flabbergasted our doctors would have been if every individual’s brain worked differently? We would have needed a different doctor for every single individual’s different brain, not to speak of a different hospital, higher education institution and medicine. Our brains work in exactly the same way because it is merely the mechanism that conveys the messages that emanate in our spirit and soul. Aha, now we understand why it is necessary for the Holy Spirit, not only to regenerate our dead spirits when we begin to believe in Jesus Christ; He must also lead us into all spiritual truth by way of our regenerated spirit and soul, and again, He does it in exactly the same way for each one of us. He cannot reveal to one the truth and to another, another kind of truth or a lie. He reveals the truth in exactly the same way to every redeemed saint. So please don’t splatter us with your false humility in telling us what Prasch taught you, i.e. “joe we will not always agree on everything, the bible is deep and spiritual and not always crystal clear to understand so many will form certain opinions about different things, but so long as we agree on the salvific issues then we should be fine.” Please don’t blame the Bible’s alleged spiritual complexity for the lies Jacob Prasch and Chuck Missler love to tell you.

So, its just honky-dory to agree on salvific issues but you (like Mr Prasch in whom you have put your trust) may call the Pre-Trib Rapture (the Blessed Hope) occultic, demonic and of the devil? Is that it? Paul received the Gospel (salvific issues), including the teaching on a Pre-Trib Rapture directly (without any human assistance or intervention) from Jesus Christ. Do you really want to say to us that we can agree on the one but shun the other, which by the way, is called “salvation to the uttermost?” (Hebrews 7:25). You must be kidding.

And once again, please don’t educate us on how we should proclaim the Gospel in love when your false Messiah in whom you believe has lambasted, derided, and slated Deborah Durand in the un-Christlike manner he once did. I cannot stomach hypocrisy and so shouldn’t you, least of all a hypocrisy which you call “correction . . . in a gentle , patient loving manner.”

I must say, I find your off-the-beat-Berean-like-kind-of-way to discern between truth and error rather amusing. If you are not a Joyce Meyer or Joel Osteen fan then you’re OK but when you are, you’re not OK. Why don’t you include someone like John MacArthur, the brainwashed Calvinist who believes Jesus only loves the elect and only died for them, and who Jacob Prash hails as someone who tells the truth. And by the way, this is squarely a salvific issue, in case you do not know.

Look, my dear friend, you are welcome to comment here and rebuke us in a loving manner but please do so from Scripture, which, by the way, is the only correct kind of loving way. To make statements like “our brains work differently” is not a loving way. We cannot accept your rebukes when it comes from a brain that acts and functions differently from ours. What a load of nonsense. How on earth can you pray for wisdom when our brains are different? Their is only ONE wisdom which cannot possibly be interpreted in the same way by different brains.

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Joe Salem

You know, there are these guys and gals who come onto Deborah’s site to lecture, rebuke and give us a good old scrub off and then leave us never to say anything further again. I call them the once-off scrubber offers. You seem to be one of them. However, and this is also my very last comment to you, allow me to ask you. If Jesus spoke the truth when He said, “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy [entire] word is truth” how does it relate to what Jacob Prasch said to you ““joe we will not always agree on everything, the bible is deep and spiritual and not always crystal clear to understand. so many will form certain opinions about different things, but so long as we agree on the salvific issues then we should be fine.” Perhaps Jesus should have added a notice of correction and rather have said, “Sanctify them in those parts of your Word that only deal with salvific issues and encourage them to defile themselves in all the other minor issues in Scripture.” Will that suit your compromising disposition?

Let me tell you to what this sloppy attitude eventually leads to. When asked “Why witness when we tell them Jesus loves them but did not die for them?”

MacArthur: Well, you tell them whatever the Bible tells you to tell them, and the Bible tells you to go into all the world and to preach the Gospel to every creature, and that’s what we do because that’s what the Scripture says. Any tension you have between that and the nature of the atonement, any tension you have between that and the doctrine of divine election and predestination, any tension you feel between those areas, I feel. I feel the same tension. I ask the same question. I don’t know whether there’s some kind of quick answer to that question. I am, however, happy to concede that God can resolve things that I can’t. laughter and applause). Really, I don’t expect of you and you shouldn’t expect of me to be able to unscrew the inscrutable. You really don’t think that I am going to solve all the vast theological dilemmas that have existed since the Scriptures were penned.

Interviewer: Actually, some people do.

MacArthur: Yeah! (with a quick shrug of the shoulders and laughter in the audience). The best answer to this question is “my brother I feel your pain” (with a smugly satanic smile on his face.). That is the best answer to the question. (the audience’s laughter reaches a crescendo seldom heard in the holy chambers of Calvinists.).

This is so typical of John MacArthur. He cannot give you any answers but when the audience applauds him, he gives them the best answer he can possibly give them.

Imagine Peter standing up on the day when the Holy Spirit was poured out and saying to his audience:

I don’t know how to make you understand what I am about to tell you. However, I am happy to concede that God can resolve things that I can’t. So, before I begin, let me tell you, brethren, I feel your pain. What pain? – you may ask. OK, here goes. Some of you standing here today are irretrievably bound for hell. [a burst of laughter in the audience]. Yes, yes, you may freely believe me because the Holy Spirit revealed this to me. Some of you are not as lucky as the others standing here today because you have not been chosen to be saved. Why? – you may ask again. The simple answer is because Jesus never loved you and did not die for you [another burst of laughter in the audience]. However, let me say this again, and please watch my lips curl into a satanic smile when I say it, I feel your pain. Really, I feel your pain as if I am already in hell with you.

If Jacob Prasch was so concerned about salvific issues he would have rebuked John MacArthur from Cape town to Cairo and back. But no, he didn’t and why? Why did he instead rebuke MacArthur on his belief that anyone may take the mark the of the beast and still be saved? Well, because Prasch believes that the church (body of Christ; His Bride) is going through the tribulation and that some of the Calvinists among them will disseminate this abominable doctrine among unbelievers. Yet, Prasch hails MacArthur in the same breath as Dave Hunt as one of the giants among today’s pastors and evangelist who tell the truth. Had he rather said that anyone who follows the teachings of John MacArthur is bound for hell, I would have immediately seconded him. And with, I close my case. How;s that for telling the truth in love, Mr. Salem?

Mark Bernard
Guest
Mark Bernard

I am genuinely confused, you are writing an article rebuffing Jacobs attack on you by attacking him, and complaining about him attacking you when many of the articles on your site does end up attacking in some form or another other people? Help me I am very confused.

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin

Hi Mark Bernard

There is a vast difference between attacking people by calling them all kinds of filthy names in the way Jacob Prasch attacked Deborah, and discerning the heresies of some so-called prophets and teachers spread in public. You should know that, shouldn’t you?

There are other Christians who are as concerned as we are about Prasch’s inordinate attacks and who has experienced his sharp lashing tongue.

Mark Bernard
Guest
Mark Bernard

Tom (Discerning the World) wrote:

Hi Mark Bernard

There is a vast difference between attacking people by calling them all kinds of filthy names in the way Jacob Prasch attacked Deborah, and discerning the heresies of some so-called prophets and teachers spread in public. You should know that, shouldn’t you?

There are other Christians who are as concerned as we are about Prasch’s inordinate attacks and who has experienced his sharp lashing tongue.

As far as I have gleaned from your site you have engaged in your own fair share of naming of people in less than flattering terms. As for your passive aggressive response to me at the end of paragraph 1, this tells me all I need to know about your ministry. Speaking the truth in love especially to those who are simply calling out what appears to them as genuine inconsistencies I thought should have been the order of the day.

I understand that there is a need for watchmen ministries in these last days, but we are still charged to operate in love even against those who oppose us.

Robbie
Guest
Robbie

Mark I agree with you. You are genuinely confused..

Titus 1:9-14 King James Version (KJV)
9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Mark Bernard wrote:

“As far as I have gleaned from your site you have engaged in your own fair share of naming of people in less than flattering terms.”

Could you please point out the instances where we named people in less than flattering terms?

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Deborah wrote:

Is he hitting me below the belt? Yes he is, but he must carry on, the more he insults me the more people will realize how evil he is and run away from him.

Jesus actually said something more glorious. He said:

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.(Luke 6:22-23)

You know what? Jacob Prasch is the best heaven’s investor for others on earth. He is loyally heaping up reward after reward for you in heaven. So, fire away JACOB THE RAILER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.