The Positive and The Negative of a One World Religion
The Positive and The Negative of a One World Religion
They tell you its all good, they tell you it’s all about peace, love and joy. They tell you the message they are spreading is one of change, transformation. We have to under no uncertain terms create peace on earth – no uncertain terms. We need to save the earth, because we as a human race are going to be living in this world for a long, long time. And we can’t continue fighting amongst each other. The main culprit for all the conflict is religion. And the only way to fix this problem is to merge all the major faiths together. But they had to find the central common denominator of each religion to be able to unite them together. It’s Christ.
They say that the Christians await their Christ, Jews are still awaiting the Messiah, Hindus are anticipating the coming of Krishna, Muslims are expecting the Imam Mahdi and Buddhists await the Fifth (Maitreya) Buddha. They say all these ‘Christ’s’ are actually one and the same. Therefore ALL religions lead to the same God – So what are we fighting about?
Roman Catholicism and a One World Religion
Besides the multiple horrendus problems with the above so called brilliant concept there is one BIG factor that needs to be taken into consideration. The Christians they speak of here are Roman Catholics who are not genuine Christians. Their Christ is the Eucharist Christ who is permanently nailed to a cross, never coming off and being sacrificed repeatedly, the mother is Mary or Isis (Goddess of Fertility) and their God is Mithra the Sun God. The born again Christians await Jesus Christ the Son of God – The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. So technically yes, the Roman Catholics do await their Christ which is the same Christ as all other religions out there – EXCEPT truly born again Christians….
The genuine Christian’s Saviour is Jesus Christ the Son of God, King of Kings as written in the Bible and IS NOT the same Christ we are called to accept by the ‘new’ one world religion that is taking over this earth (or should I say has already overtaken the earth). We are told we are in a New Age, a New Dawn, everything is Emerging and merging. We are told that we can turn this world around. If we come together as one global community we can make this change. There will be peace, love and joy. We need to understand that we are all connected. We are brothers and sisters. If one is suffering then we are all suffering. If Africa is suffering then it’s a ‘measuring stick’ that the rest of the world is not in good shape.
Sharing (or service to humanity) IS all a One World Religion needs
We need to share. But it’s not about sharing the truth, the Gospel of Jesus Christ as per what is written in the Word of God. It’s not about saving souls for Jesus Christ anymore; it’s now ALL about sharing and giving to your brother and your sister. We need to show love and compassion by doing good works; feeding the poor, giving blankets to all who are cold, provide housing to everyone that they may have a roof over their heads, dig wells to provide water and stop emitting carbon so as to reverse climate change. We have to do this, because this is our world, our ‘mother’ earth.
But we can’t do this on our own, we need help. Help from The Christ himself. We do this through contemplative spirituality. The message of salvation where you need to repent of your own individual sin and accept Jesus Christ the Son of God by believing that He died for us, that our souls will be saved thereby receiving eternal life no longer applies. There is also no such thing as sin anymore, and preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ which wholly includes the message of repentance of sin is now completely taboo.
This Christ comes bearing gifts for all; knowledge, health, love, peace, joy, food, water, education, a message of hope for mankind. A message that we can be higher than what we think we are. We can achieve so much more than we think. This message however is now where to be found in the Bible, unless of course you take the Word of God and twist what it says for your own ideologies.
Instead the new gospel is a one pager on how to connect with the Christ inside you. It will tell you how to go about choosing a place where you feel content and a place where you will achieve silence. The choosing of a mantra or sound etc., that you will repeat over and over again which will allow you to enter into a trace, the posture you will sit in so as to allow maximum energy flow between the charkas, a technique on how to breath efficiently and how to clear your mind of all thoughts, especially negative ones – you will never be able to hear God if you are thinking, walk a labyrinth, stop thinking!
This will help you in your quest to join a One World Religion:
- Transcend the world (transcend human/physical boundaries and move to a higher spiritual level)
- Experience more happiness in your life
- Recognize the divinity within all people (you will be able to recognize The Christ in other people – They say you will be able to recognise ‘Jesus’ in other people)
- Remember your divine nature (meditation will help you remember that you are not really human but have a divine nature, god-like)
- Use the business of the world to awaken (you will use earthly things and ideas to help awaken humanity to their destiny of being gods and having the power to create a Kingdom of God on earth)
- Develop more consistency with your spiritual practices (once you connect with your inner god-self (the god in you) you will find yourself reaching higher levels of spirituality much easier with less effort.)
- See the world through God’s eyes (you will see the world through ‘Gods’ eyes because you youself are a god)
- Understand the connection between being and creation (You will understand that the earth, animals, plants and humans are all connected and if one of them is suffering then mankind as a whole is suffering)
- Fulfill your life’s purpose (your life’s purpose is to help create the Kingdom of God on earth and rule as a god, you can be a king in your kingdom)
- Experience your divine innocence (being a god means that there is no such thing as sin, for a god can’t sin. You are therefore innocent and free)
- Recognize your holiness (you are holy because you are a god)
- Discover your divine gifts (gods always come with divine gifts; healing, compassion, love, etc.,)
- Uncover your heart’s desire (you will find that your heart’s desire will be entirely focused on peace and building the Kingdom of God on earth)
- See the presence of God in all things (God is all, and all is in God – pantheism, panentheism)
- Experience Oneness (you are a god, you are one with the universe – cosmic Elohim. Note this ‘Elohim’ is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob)
- Live heaven on earth (instead of being evacuated from earth as the Word of God speaks about constantly, you no longer need to believe this because earth will become your domain. You will rule the earth as a god.)
- Strengthen your creativity (become very creative at finding clever ways to network (using the businesses of the world) so as to help spread the message and teach employers and their staff the techniques of finding inner peace)
- Let go of unnecessary rules on your spiritual path (let go the Word of God, throw it away for the Bible is completely unnecessary. But you will take on the Golden Rule: Positive connotation – do to others what you would like to be done to you, Negative connotation – do not do to others what you would not like to be done to you)
- Develop more consistently with your meditation practice (again, the more you practice the more you get closer to hearing the voice of God. So the more you practice the more you will transform and reach higher levels of enlightenment, like climbing a ladder.)
- Experience Enlightenment  (all of the above, you progress in levels, until you reach the ultimate enlightenment, ultimate illumination)
Instead of preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ we are to now to make friends with everyone and drink coffee until we are bouncing off the walls. We need to build relationships because that’s what Christ did; well that’s what the One World Religion-ers tell us. They tell us Jesus went around building relationships. He debated, He never rebuked anyone. He never once asked anyone to repent of their sin. He never once got angry and turned over the tables in the temple. In fact there was so much love going around that they were not even sure he was crucified and if he was crucified is was not anything as bad as the Bible makes it out to be. Some Emergent (New Age teachers) even say that Jesus’ body was eaten by dogs. Some say that Jesus was an illegitimate child, Mary was a whore and was raped by Roman soldiers – as Jesus grew up he could not explain the fact that he did not have a father so made up a story that his father was God.
The blasphemy, the absolute disgusting, evil words that spews out of people’s mouths.
They mock and insult Jesus Christ, our King of All Kings, our Lord and Saviour, the God who will bring JUDGEMENT on mankind for their wickedness. The people of this world will gather at Armageddon in an attempt to try show God what they are supposedly made of, but in the process are wiped out so quickly they won’t even know what hit them.
The One World Religion followers just can’t understand why we (genuine Christians) don’t want to attend their gatherings and bowling evenings. When we don’t accept the invitations we are told we are being negative, and negativity is just not a good thing. Negativity breeds hostility.
So my question is: What do you call HOSTILITY towards the One and Only Living God who sent His ONLY begotten Son to save the world?
A One World Religion and it’s positives and negatives
It’s only positive when the One World Religion followers say it’s positive. Otherwise it’s 100% negative. Insulting Jesus Christ is considered positive.
Positivity as per the New Age dictionary = love all who follow a message other than the Word of God. Reject Biblical teaching thereby denying Jesus Christ. Negativity as per the New Age dictionary = those who cause division instead of unity and follow the Word of God and refuse to deny Jesus Christ
4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.