Joyce Meyer – “Look at Her Fruit”

Tom Lessing is the author of the above article. Discerning the World is an internet Christian Ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa. Tom Lessing and Deborah Ellish both own Discerning the World. For more information see the About this Website page below the comments section.

1. annette says:

please send me your emails
    I like your articles
    A

Annette

Thank you Annette. I will sign you up to receive emails.

3. Austin Hellier says:

Hello Debora,
    I see that you’ve incurred the wrath of Jacob Prasch… That’s how I found your website, Googling around looking at the latest on him and his antics.

As for Joyce Myer – it’s one thing to look at her “fruit” – but just look at her house, or rather her compound…

Hidden right down the bottom of that list of false prophets in the world today, is a picture of that compound and there are numerous articles and blog sites online that expose her extravagance.

I know what you mean about women being heavily influenced by her. She makes it look so easy to be ‘spiritual’ and wealthy at the same time, but that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Please note – I do NOT endorse the website that this link points to, for obvious reasons.

Austin Hellier
    Brisbane Australia

Austin

Thank you for commenting I really appreciate it. Yes I incurred some serious wrath from JP. *sighs* When He he gets angry he sure does go ‘postal’ on people O_O

Thank you for that link – very informative.

I sometimes wonder about the guy that runs Jesus is Saviour website and if all that stuff if really true…

5. Kris R says:

Look at her face, it has been said before but she looks like Jack Nicholson as the Joker from the 1989 Batman movie. Also this makes all christian women look bad, she rules over the effeminate psuedo christian men, does not believe the Bible, teaches women to be Jezebel dogs etc. etc. – A representation of the typical American woman of today. Repulsive, tough to even look at this [removed]. ( The very, very, small ….. very small remnant of actual Godly women are disgusted ) – The short militant lesbian haircut ( yuk ) is all it should take to repulse the Bible believing christian, the fact that she calls herself a “pastor” or “teacher” – again should be enough to keep away Gods true sheep. The evil women rule over the men, and the effeminate psuedo christian men love to have it so.

prayer and fasting

6. Connie Neu says:

We should not be putting her down 4 her haircut, looking like the joker etc..In 1999 I got saved or I should say I came back 2 Jesus becuz of Joyce Meyer..I was raised in Church and loved the Lord but I went out into the wilderness for many years not knowing who I was in Christ etc..I was lost and sinning terribly 4 years..I would watch her briefly on TV and listen..She used the Bible a lot back then and her ministry was called Life In The Word..Long story short..I will be grateful 2 her always as she pointed me 2 Christ regardless of anything else..I dont watch her or follow her today…She is a pretty amazing person for what she went through..I hope She wakes up if that is what she needs to do..She trys 2 help People and She Loves Jesus with everything she has..

7. Connie says:

Kris R you are stoning Joyce and way 2 harsh..Loving Christians do not tear People apart like that..IM not a follower of Joyce Meyer…

8. So, you are not a follower of Joyce Meyers but you don’t care a hoot when she deceives others who do follow her. Would you say this is harsh?

Gal 1:8-9
    (8)  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    (9)  As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

How about this?

Jud 1:11-13
    (11)  Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
    (12)  These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
    (13)  Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Take your pick.

9. Connie Neu wrote

was lost and sinning terribly 4 years.

How could she have made you aware of sinning when she herself refuses to admit that she is a sinner?

10. Koko says:

@ Kris R. Hi there, Nothing in the bible said we should comment on other peoples looks so it’s out of order to do so with Joyce. Let’s stick to exposing false doctrines and false teachers. This can be done without insults. Bless.

11. Koko, You are so right. we should expose false doctrine where necessary and not insult people.

12. Kobus Grové says:

Seeing that you identify false teachers and prophets I am surprised that you have not picked up on Francois du Toit and his mirror word ministries

They teach the gospel of inclusion, there is no hell , there is no second comming, the whole world is saved no matter which god you believe in, Christ is in everyone,and Christ is not the sacrificial Lamb.

I would like to hear your comments on the above

Kind regards
    Kobus Grovè

13. Kobus Grové

Well, what Francois du Toit believes and teaches is obviously totally anti-God and anti-biblical, and therefore the teaching of the spirit of anti-Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Gal 1:8-9).

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (2Jn 1:9-11)

14. Hi Kobus

There are million of false teachers, we try go after the ones that the Holy Spirit leads us to look at.

I am sure someone will google “Francois du Toit” and find your comment where you have exposed his ministry, thank you :)

15. JaneDough says:

We used to have “preachers” who preached the Holy Word of God.
    Today that can mean a man, woman, trans, homosexual, etc.
    Churches used to have a congregation.
    Today churches have fans of the “preacher”.
    Churches used to have a pulpit at the head of the room.
    Today churches have a large stage to accommodate the performers.
    Preachers used to preach sermons.
    Today preachers perform comedy skits, tell jokes and sell books.
    Churches used to worship Jesus only.
    Today churches worship their own bellies.
    :nope: :ohno: :nope: :ohno: