Absa Bank Salutes the Illuminati

Discerning the World is an internet Discernment ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa that was founded by Deborah du Rand in 2008. Tom Lessing joined Deborah in May 2013. Tom Lessing founded the website "Waak en Bid/Watch and Pray" which was closed in 2013 and articles moved across to DTW.

1. Eddy says:

Actually this is no surprise at all ABSA is majority owned by Barclay one of the most powerful Financial Institutions in the world – But so is all the Banks and the reserve bank and including all financial institutions such as Old mutual they are riddled with Masons

Eddy

I was surprised because I though FNB would have done it first – they (FNB) are the most innovative bank in the world based on that prize they won for being…err…so “innovative”. LOL So it seems ABSA got all hot under the collar about FNB’s award and decided they would jump the gun and show dem other banks who’s da boss….and be MORE innovative by saluting the Illuminati.

I wonder who will be next…

3. YvZ says:

I saw the ad last night and was wondering the exact same thing!! Thanks for the article. No more doubt here 🙂

YvZ

Crazy isn’t it. You expect to see this stuff on overseas videos etc, not so close to home.

5. Funi Max says:

The devil uses symbolisms to covertly fool the masses into believing it’s all a coincidence but the SIGNS are there, vehemently more so overseas in countries like the UK, Italy,France,Germany…and of course the rest of the world. Deborah (Discerning the World) wrote:

YvZ

Hi Deborah

The devil discriminates not when it comes to his agendas, SA is actually being raped right under our eyes economically and otherwise and most are oblivious to it.

If you are a keen reader, read a book called THE CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN…fascinating

Funi

You are absolutely right, however all the NWO’s work in SA has been done undercover, the government of SA is a puppet for the Illuminati – they will do anything for money. I was just surprised to see how the NWO is now all of a sudden coming out from behind the evil curtain and showing their symbolism so blatantly on SA tv.

I will check out that book for sure. Thank you 🙂

7. YvZ says:

Absolutely! I read somewhere that Zimbabwe belongs to the Rockefellers, one of the 13 Satanic bloodlines that rule the world is the Rockefeller bloodline. The reason why Mugabe is still trodding this earth. The whole of America are Freemasons (Obama bigtime!). Nelson Mandela and a lot of government officials were and are Freemasons (I assume Zuma is also up there). If you don’t sell your soul to the devil, you will never be rich, famous, important or whatever in this world. They are all under mind control, and they have no mercy in how far they will go for Satan and money.

I think we will be seeing a lot more Illuminati symbolism in SA, but I was also surprised Debs! And I bank with ABSA (grrrr). By the time things come to the surface (the truth), and someone is being blattant, it usually means it has been going on for a long time, if you know what I mean… TV and radio is evil! News and media is evil! The government is evil!

We can only pray, and make people aware of what is going on. And be thankful that Jesus is coming soon!

8. YvZ says:

In the article you said

Now when I look at the Absa Bank logo Absa logoI begin to wonder what that means… a dot in an oval that could represent an eye? – See more at: http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2015/05/06/absa-bank-salutes-the-illuminati/#comment-441562

The triangle that the A makes could also be a pyramid. The dot is just not in the centre of it… just interesting.

YvZ

Yes you are right, my 3D perception must be faulty because I actually didn’t see that. lol. Thank you for spotting that.

10. John says:

The symbol is a raised cobra, ready to strike at its prey – the single sphere which represents singularity, the globe and / or the individual. Similar use of the serpent in esoteric corporate and other symbolism (besides the medical practice: http://www.who.int/about/licensing/emblem/en/ ) can be seen here:
    It is also often hidden in plain sight when a bit of imagination is needed such as the CNN logo.

11. Chris says:

YvZ wrote:

In the article you said

12. Hi Chris

You said “Trevor Manuel is looking after the business interests of the Rothschilds in South Africa,while his wife is the ceo of absa.”

You are absolutely right, my goodness I forgot about that. Thank you for your comment.