Rebecca Brown – Don’t Bind Yourself in her Books
Rebecca Brown’s false teaching: WARNING!
I contacted Rebecca Brown’s publishing company a few times asking for permission to quote from their book “He Came To Set The Captives Free”, but I received no reply. That is fine, I won’t quote I will never the less write about what she believes and give page numbers so that people can refer back to her book.
1) Shield of protection, shield of faith, and pleading the blood of Jesus:
Throughout the book Rebecca Brown tells you that you need to pray for protection by shielding yourself with a shield of protection (pg. 4). There is no such thing. She also claims the shield of faith over other people (pg. 19). This is not possible. You see, part of the armour of God is the shield of faith. You are to put on the whole armour of God, you don’t need to pray for individual pieces of armour to protect you and you can’t pray the armour of God over other people. Putting on the armour of God is something you do personally with God’s help: gird your waist with truth, put on breastplate of righteousness, shod your feet with preparation of the gospel of Jesus Christ, put on the shield of faith which quenches attacks from Satan, the helmet of salvation, by believing that Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose again, and finally the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God. You apply these pieces of armour daily, you arm yourself by obeying God’s commandments and in doing so guard yourself against any attack from Satan.
- Ephesians 6:10-18 The Whole Armor of God 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints-
She also pleads the blood of Jesus over herself and others and inanimate objects (pg. 17) Please article see here about Pleading the Blood of Jesus Is it Right or Wrong?
2) Reveal diagnoses: (pgs. 12, 19)
God gave Rebecca Brown ‘discernment’ in deciding which patients were demonically afflicted or just plain sick. She uses the following verses to back up her beliefs.
- Luke 10:9 “And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.”
- Mark 16:17 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;”
These verses are speaking to the Apostles, and the disciples of Jesus who had power to perform miracles. Jesus Christ gave the Apostles their power to do great things as a sign to confirm that He rose from the dead. Believers in Jesus Christ who went out and preached the gospel of Jesus Christ could perform miracles as well. It was the ‘sign of an apostle’ to do signs and wonders.
- 2 Corinthians 12:12: “Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.”
God chose certain people to witnessed Jesus ascend into heaven, among these were the Apostles had the power to heal the sick, cast out demons, tread on serpents and scorpions and speak in tongues, etc.
- Acts 10:40-43 “40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.”
Only Jesus who is God was capable of doing miracles and any who believed in Him had the power to perform miracles, once the bible had been written the ‘sign of the apostle’ ceased. Today we seek Jesus Christ by faith and faith alone because He wants us to believe in Him through faith alone not by seeing miracles.
- John 20:29 “Jesus said unto him, Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.” and
- 1 Peter 1:8 “Whom having not seen, you love; in whom, though now you see him not, yet believing, you rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:”
Anyone who says they have power to heal, raise the dead, etc., are denying Jesus Christ’s power and replacing it with man-made power, i.e, satanic power.
If we need a miracle we pray directly to Jesus Christ for our healing, deliverance etc.
3) God’s lack of power:
Rebecca Brown’s ‘Lord’ reveled to her that the only way he could get a message through to her one night, was because of the prayer of other people. (pg. 23) Apparently her god is not strong enough to get a message through to someone himself and needs mankind’s help.’
4) Satanic sales:
Elaine states in He Came to Set the Captives free, when you drink blood in a satanic ritual you immediately become possessed (this I could understand to be true if you are an unbeliever and you welcome the demonic to take hold of you) however the book implies that when this happens it appears you lose your free will to choose. (pg. 25) This is unbiblical. See below section 12) Unbinding someone where I go into this in more detail.
5) Demonic manifestations: (pgs. 39, 40, 43)
Elaine says that a demon manifested itself to her in physical form. This is not the movies Rebecca Brown, demons can not take on a human physical form of their own. They can possess human yes, and they can appear to you in a spiritual demonic form, but what Elaine is saying is that a demon appeared in a physical form (human form) with glowing eyes and you could touch the demons body as if it were human flesh and blood. This is not true at all. On (pg. 43) a demon appears before Elaine in a cloud of sulfuric smoke? Seriously? Sulfuric, not any other kind of smoke? On (pg. 43) she says that as she grew in mastering magic she got to the point where she could see and talk to demonic entities without them having to take on their physical form. I would have thought that would be the other way around? First you communicate with the ones you can’t see and as you become more skilled in your witchcraft they presented themselves to you in physical form? Oh what-everrrr, it is such a load of nonsense.
6) Martial arts training:
Elaine says she was trained in Karate, Judo and Kung Fu. The reason was to become a guard or assassin (pg. 42, 43). Now I need to ask this question, why are they training in martial arts when they supposedly are highly trained in magical arts? And so evil and dangerous. Surely spells are far more efficient than an assassin with a ninja star? Hmm, makes you think does it not.
7) Spirit Bodies: chapter 14
In the book He came to set the captives free Rebecca Brown gives instructions telling us that we must put on the whole armour of God. Now this is biblical, what makes theirs unbilbical is that they want you to literally clothe your ‘spirit body’ which according to Rebecca Brown is the same as your physical body. She quotes:
- 1 Corinthians 15:44 “It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. “
But what does this verse really mean? Here Paul is speaking about the resurrected body, not some strange spirit body that we are supposed to have. If you quote the whole of 1 Corinthians 15:44 in context you get the real answer.
- I Corinthians 15:42-44 “42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
Rebecca Brown in her unscriptural beliefs (Watchman Nee propagates this occult spirit body idea as well) goes on to say that this spirit body that we have has a mind and will of it’s own. She uses 1 Corinthians 1:44 to state that our spirits have a form/shape corresponding to our physical body. She says that not many people know this, only satanists know. One would think that if this was biblical it would be in the bible and most people would know about it.
Rebecca Brown tried to validate this teaching even more by quoting 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 and Revelation 4: 1-2 to show that when our spirit body is separated from you physical body, your spirit body can experience things that your physical body can’t feel.
- 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 “2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.”
- Revelation 4: 1-2 “1After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.”
If you read the scriptures Rebecca Brown quoted carefully, you will notice that she is using the scripture about Paul when he was raptured into heaven. The verses state that while Paul’s soul or spirit may have or may not have left his body (read the above verse) Paul was clearly aware of what happened to him and what he saw. Rebecca Brown says otherwise, she says your spirit body can act independently without the person even knowing. What is even more shocking is that the spirit body can be used by Satan without the persons knowledge (pg. 177). Once again Rebecca Brown alludes to the fact that we don’t have free-will.
When Paul stated the following:
- 1 Corinthians 5:1-4 ” 1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father’s wife. 2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. 3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, 4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,”
Paul was using a metaphor. It’s not to be taken literally. Have you never heard of people saying, “I am there with you in the spirit”, or “I won’t be there in body but I will be there in spirit”. Paul was not astral projecting himself to the Corinthian church while on the other side of the world where his body stood. This whole idea of a spirit body is demonic and totally unbibical.
In the book He came to set the captives free, Elaine says she received this new revelation about ‘the spirit body’ from an angel that visited her. Elaine spent 2 hours conversing with this angel. (pg. 126) Because we now know that the spirit body is not biblical and of the devil is it safe to say that the angel that visited Elaine was nothing but an demonic Angel of Light
- 2 Corinthians 11:14 “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”
8) Standing in the Gap
Rebecca Brown states that one can ‘stand in the gap’ for other people, entire hospitals and cities for that matter (pg. 10). She says you can ‘stand in the gap’ with your spirit body and get yourself spiritually beaten to a pulp while we take the blows intended for others. It’s like you are being a ‘spiritual’ body guard for someone and the demons have to get past you first before they can get to the other person. And to top things off you wont be able to make it to church because you will just be too sick to show up (pg. 178, 179).
But do note that you will rarely even notice that you are ‘standing in the gap’ according to Rebecca Brown because God has control over our spirit bodies (pg. 180). In the spirit realm your spirit body will fight, like, imagine you are inside a computer game, you vs the monsters, and they will beat you up or throw stones at you as you battle on the ‘spiritual war fields’ of never never land on behalf of other people (pg. 187). She says that this is what it means to bear another’s burdens. Really? What a load of nonsense. What this sounds like to me is Rebecca Brown is trying to take on the job that Jesus Christ did for us on the cross. He was wounded, bruised and beaten for us and He took our burdens on the cross.
- Isaiah 53:5 “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
When Paul told the Galatians to bear one another’s burden he was speaking about restoring a Christian brother who was at fault or backslidden. Not jump into the spiritual world and take a demonic beating.
- Galatians 6:1-2 “1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. 2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.”
- In Ezekiel 22:30-31 it says “30And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. 31Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD. “
This verse merely states that God was going to destroy the land because He could find no one to ‘stand in the grap’ for it, in other words, God could find no one to pray. Rebecca Brown also tries to tell us that Moses stood in the gap for the Israel, but what Rebecca Brown fails to tell you is all Moses did was pray, this is what standing in the gap means, he did not head for a spiritual realm with his spirit body and get beaten up by demons on behalf of Israel.
Freemasons this includes Promise Keepers also represent ‘stand in the gap’ as a Masonic phallic tower / obelisk. Lou Engle a prominent Apostle within C. Peter Wagner’s New Apostolic reformation made an urgent call to the nation and gathered 400,000 of youth in Washington DC in 2000 around an Obelisk. He called his movement The Call.
He said, “God is looking for intercessors. That’s not just a fancy word to replace “prayer.” It is a high calling–some say the supreme vocation.There is a small piece of real estate that exists in between God and His rebellious creation, and it’s called “the gap.” You are called to stand there. You were made to stand there.” [Emphasis added]http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/6044
Biblically speaking no one can stand between between God and the sinner to prevent God’s anger and punishment to be metered out on the sinner. You can pray yes, but to think there is some realm of space where you can stand in the gap on behalf of someone is occult thinking. After the Israelite’s made a golden calf to worship it, Moses pleaded with God that if God would not forgive Israel’s sin he asked God to blot out his name fro the book of life, God replied and said no, he would not do that, he would remove the sinners name from the book instead.
- Exodus 32:31-33 “3 1And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. 32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin–; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written” 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
9) Angels and the covenant
An angel appears to Elaine; this angel was rather vicious in that it came to kill Elaine. The reason it wanted to kill her was because Elaine did not enter into some kind of covenant with God to protect her from future attacks from Satanists. That’s a bit confusing is it not. God offers you protection through a so called covenant, you refuse it, so God sends an Angel to kill you? Makes perfect sense, not. Elaine was apparently rebellious with God, that is why she did not want to enter this covenant. She thought she could go it alone, fight off the Satanists with her own power. She didn’t need God’s help, oh no, never. She was so sure of herself that in the book she states that she was ready to ‘punch’ the angel right out for coming to see her and try kill her. Rebecca Brown interceded and asked God to give her the punishment meant for Elaine instead. God apparently heard her prayer and His wrath was diverted to Rebecca Brown. The angel then left.
What is wrong with this account? So much. No where in the bible is there any scripture where God meters out His wrath on His children. Secondly, no where does God take out His wrath on a child of God in place of someone else. Thirdly no where in the bible does God ask you to make another covenant with him – When you become born again you are automatically covered by the New Covenant, washed by the Blood of Jesus. Fourth, no where in the bible does God destroy or send an angel to kill His children because they did not listen to him. This angel, if it ever existed and not a figment of Elaine and Rebecca’s imagination is Satan in disguise.
10) So many covenants…
In the book Prepare for War, Rebecca Brown states that when we get saved Jesus makes a covenant with each and every one of us, a special plan for each and every one of us she says (pg. 127). She also states that she has entered into many different covenants with God, one in particular she was indecisive about because it required serious personal sacrifice and hardship. She believed that if she entered into this covenant and she broke the covenant by not being able to keep it she would lose her salvation (pg. 32). This is unbiblical, there is one covenant. We do not all have separate covenants and we don’t enter into more than one covenant. Jesus Christ sacrifice on the cross ushered in a New Covenant that replaced the Old. We have individual relationships with Jesus, through one covenant, the New Covenant. We need to remember that whatever promises we make to God, if we fail to keep them we will be sinning. Jesus warned us about taking oaths, pledges, promises, in fact God forbids it because He knows mankind is sinful and will not keep their promises.
- Matthew 5:34-37 “34But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: 35Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.”
If however Rebecca Brown ever did enter into a promise with God and she could not live up to the promise, Rebecca Brown would not lose her salvation, because God grace gives room for repentance of sin. Rebecca Brown infers that breaking a covenant as an unpardonable sin. Rebecca is placing a tremendous burden on the reader, that if they were to make a covenant with God and not keep it they would lose their salvation, this is unbiblical and of the devil.
11) No security
Rebecca Brown does not believe in Eternal Security, she says that God will give salvation to those who make it to the end and God makes no promises to give salvation and eternal life to those who don’t make it till the end. (pg. 191) Rebecca’s theology here is very confusing, she views salvation and eternal life as two separate issues. According to her, you get saved, then have to endure till the end to get eternal life. This is not biblical. Once you are truly born again you are sealed by the Holy Spirit and destined for Eternal life. You can’t become unsaved because when the Holy Spirit enters you He stays permanently, making a deposit on your soul. Those who do not endure to the end are never truly saved to start off with.
See all articles on Eternal Security.
12) Unbinding someone
Rebecca Brown has a very interesting view point on how people get saved. She says that you need to rebuke and bind the demonic forces causing spiritual blindness in someone and once you have bound these demons, they flee and on then is the person able to accept the gospel (pg. 150).
No where in the bible does anyone do this, no where in the bible are we told to do this. In fact if it were just demons holding people back from being saved and not their free-will to choose the world (Satan) or Jesus Christ, or the individuals wicked heart (Jeremiah 17:9) that prevents him/her from believing in Jesus Christ because he/she loves sin more.
Based on Rebecca Browns way of preaching, I think the disciples would have had a tremendous amount of success converting people to Jesus Christ. They could have just stood on a hill and bound all the demons in everyone present and once the demons stopped binding the peoples mind, everyone would listen to the gospel of Jesus Christ being preached and all would get saved. No problem, or should we say big problem. This doctrine of Rebecca Browns is very similar to Calvinism in that she implies that you do not have free will, everyone is bound by evil (as they are totally depraved and need to be monergistically given the free gift of faith by God so that they can hear the gospel and then make the right decision and come to Jesus. No, this is wrong, we have free will to choose good over evil, having said that demons can as such oppress / afflict someone to influence their thinking, but for demons to keep a person from hearing the gospel and accepting Jesus is unbiblical.
Demon possessed Christians
Rebecca Brown states in Prepare for War that Christians can be demon possessed. (pg 29) She sites the following verses to substantiate her claims:
- 1 Corinthians 9: 27 “But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. “
- Ecclesiastes 10:8. “He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.”
Neither of these verses remotely imply that a Christian can be demon possessed. The first one is about Paul possibly failing and thinking that he should be cast away, the second is about Solomon not breaking the hedge where serpents lie. This is a metaphor, warning that one should not enter carelessly where there is danger. Rebecca Brown does not tell the truth when she quotes these two scriptures saying that they are about Christians being demon possessed. She can’t find biblical poof for her point yet she continues to write about it and proclaim it to be true.
A Christian can’t be demon ‘possessed’ in the same sense that and unbeliever can be demon possessed. A Christian can still be demonically oppressed / afflicted after they are born again and be in need of deliverance.
Rebecca believes also that Christians need regular deliverance in order to remove ongoing affliction in their lives. When a Christian sins, this opens the door for affliction, all one has to do is ask Jesus Christ wholeheartedly for forgiveness and obey God’s commandments and not sin again. When you do not listen to the Holy Spirit’s warning in your life and you go directly against God’s commandments you move away from Jesus Christ, your relationship becomes weaker. Sin drives a wedge between you and Jesus Christ. Forgiveness brings you back to God through Jesus Christ His only Son. Any demonic affliction a Christian lands up with because of habitual sin, is easily removed through prayer to Jesus Christ and asking Him to remove all demonic affliction from you.
13) The fruit
Rebecca Brown’s main area is the so called deliverance ministry of thousands upon thousands of Satanists. She pushes across the idea that because she delivers people from the clutches of Satan that her ministry must be producing good fruit, and therefor it is Godly. However in the bible there is good fruit and there is bad fruit. Bad fruit looks good on the outside but inside it’s rotten. Jehovah’s witnesses, Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists also deliver people out of the occult, help people get off drugs and alcohol and then direct them directly into the false teaching of their churches. The false teachers and their ministries are good at doing just that, they provide a service of so called good fruit and capture the individual into the teachings of their ministry and grab hold of their souls leading them strait in the direction of hell.
Rebecca might be very sincere in her endeavors but she is sincerely wrong. And that has been proven through her false teaching in her book.
- 1 Corinthians 4:6 says that you are “not to go beyond what is written,”
Rebecca Brown does this over and over, and that is the mark of a false teacher.
- 1 Corinthians 4:6 “And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.”
14) Rebecca Brown in South Africa
I heard some very horrifying news yesterday that Rebecca Brown is in South Africa. Right at this very moment at the Cornwall Hill College, Irene, Centurion. She was invited by Yvonne Kruger from Prophetic End Time Ministry / 24-28 March 2010.
Facts about Rebecca Brown and Daniel Yoder:
- Real name: Ruth Bailey.
- Lived in small town Indiana.
- She was a medical doctor who had her license revoked in 1984 due to serious malpractice.
- That means she uses the title of Dr. to mislead people only.
- The licensing board ruled that on numerous occasions she had “knowingly and intentionally misdiagnosed her patients”, blaming their illnesses on “demons, devils, and evil spirits.” Also prescribing illegal dosages of drugs to her patients.
- She befriended a woman by the name of Elaine (Edna Elaine Moses) who claimed to be the bride of Satan.
- Elaine was so influential in her satanic bride status, that she alone used to negotiate all weapons sales to heads of state around the world.
- Rebecca Brown helped Elaine escape from the cult called ‘The Brotherhood’.
- Rebecca Brown and Elaine slept in the same bed since the day the met – to cover up a lesbian relationship Rebecca Brown ‘adopted’ middle-aged Elaine so as to take on Rebecca’s surname.
- Elaine admitted by her own mouth that she is a murderess before and after the fact. She admits to ordering twenty murders, and admits to ordering the murder of a man but her plans were foiled when the police found him unconscious at a Satanic meeting. There was never police investigation.
- She and Elaine delivered over 1000 hard-core satanists from satanism in the short time of 2 years – in her small town, only.
- Rebecca Brown said that in entereting the spirit world; “I saw Jesus get up from His throne and He came down to minister to demons who were being tormented by angels because He felt sorry for them.” Does that mean that Jesus Christ’s death on the cross was for fallen angel as well? Perish the thought.
- She made a covenant with God that included the condition that she would eventually lay her life down for God in that small town in Indiana. That was in the 1980’s.
- She then met Daniel Michael Yoder from Phoenix, Arizona. They were married on the 10th December 1989.
- Rebecca Brown writes in her book Unbroken Curses that Daniel Yoder was born into “a very wealthy Jewish family of international bankers”.
- When he was 6 years old he was sent by his parents to a boarding school in Switzerland. There he endured child abuse and satanic torture, by Cabalist Rabbi’s who once locked him in a tiny chamber and poured spiders over him.
- He remained at this school until the age of 19.
- Rebecca Brown tells in her book that Daniel Yoder inherited the fortunes of the family business and,
- He was forced at the age of 30 to marry a woman by the name of Kai who later found ‘Jesus’.
- She was captured by Daniel’s family and forced to deny Christ otherwise they would kill her.
- Then they were both abducted, flown to Israel where Daniel Yoder was chained to a wall and forced to watch his beloved Kai tortured to death.
- Daniel Yoder miraculously escaped to the USA, hid in a mountain cabin and read Kai’s bible (he must have gone back to Switzerland to fetch it) for a year and found ‘Jesus’ too.
- Rebecca Brown then met Daniel Yoder, married on the December 10, 1989 and moved to Iowa.
- In Iowa, Daniel Yoder passed himself off as a Neurosurgeon.
- They later moved and Daniel Yoder associated himself with the Wells of Living Grace Church.
- Daniel Yoder had 2 other names by which he went by (with different social security numbers and dates of birth):
- William Joseph Stewart
- Tony Michael Griffin
- Daniel Yoder was arrested 29 July 1991, charged with:
- Falsifying motor vehicle registrations,
- Falsifying driver’s licenses, and
- Falsifying Social Security records – taking on the name of a deceased man for himself.
- 2 months later he was indicted on two counts of perjury.
- He lied about time served in Minnesota and Missouri and
- He lied being admitted to receiving “psychological evaluations, counselling, or hospitalisations.”
- During court trials is was established that he had only completed 7 years of schooling.
- Daniel Yoder was fined by the court. He complied.
- New evidence has arisen from a video (see below) by Rebecca Brown where she states that her husband Daniel Yoder was “a 1 star General in the United States Air-force for 30 years.” This is not true. See above for Daniel Yoder’s criminal history.
- Rebecca Brown and Daniel Yoder left Iowa where Brown resumed writing her demonic books.
- They both currently lead a Christian group called Harvest Warriors.
- Rebecca Brown has been widely recognised as a fraud, and her books a hoax.
- Rebecca Brown’s books are nothing but demonic horror stories fabricated by a twisted mind.
MAJOR INVESTIGATION BEGINS
Another detail Rebecca fails to mention is allegations that she abused Elaine. Documents show that she indeed did abuse Elaine. On Oct. 17, 1983, officer Samuel E. Hanna of the Madison County [Indiana] Police received a phone call from a social worker at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Indianapolis. The reason for the call: A woman had been admitted into the hospital whose entire body was covered with lesions. She was incoherent, had received an overdose of drugs and was near death. The patient’s name was Edna Elaine Moses. A preliminary investigation found the prime suspect to be Dr. Ruth Bailey (Rebecca). (68) Officer Hanna, a born-again Christian, was the party responsible for spear heading the major investigation of Rebecca. Several months of investigative work followed which involved the Attorney General’s office, the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration, St. John’s Hospital, the Indiana Medical Licensing Board and others.
Based on the investigation, the Indiana Medical Licensing Board issued an “Emergency Suspension” of Rebecca’s license, which barred her from practicing medicine in Indiana for 90 days.” (69)
More investigation followed, additional affidavits were taken and a “Request For Admissions” by Rebecca was secured. Among other findings, the exploration revealed that Rebecca, in less than six months’ time had issued to four different pharmacies a total of more than 100 prescriptions for Demerol, which authorized purchase of 330 vials of the highly addictive, painkilling drugs. (70)
Following that discovery, the licensing board issued an order filed May 22, 1984, extending Rebecca’s suspension for 90 more days. The order further stated, “That Respondent [Rebecca] continues to represent a clear and immediate danger to the public health and safety if she is allowed to continue to practice medicine, and that the reasons enumerated for the prior order of suspension in this matter have not changed.” (emphasis added) The order further called for Rebecca to “submit to a complete physical and mental examination at the board’s expense.”
By this time, Rebecca had fled Lapel. A copy of the board’s order had to be forwarded to her by certified mail to a post office box in Niles, Mich., where she signed for it on May 29, 1984. The investigation continued and resulted in a hearing in September 1984. The Sept. 21, 1984, edition of the Indianapolis News reported that “She [Rebecca] did not attend the six-hour hearing of her case yesterday, and by law her failure to appear meant the state had proven her guilty by default.” The paper further reported that 19 witnesses gave testimony during the hearing, several of whom “declined to reveal their current addresses, saying they feared retaliation from Dr. Bailey. The physician carries a handgun and has threatened to harm people she claims are possessed, they said.”
The newspaper article went on to report that “Several witnesses said that they saw Dr. Bailey [Rebecca] inject herself, Mrs. Moses [Elaine] and Mrs. Moses’ teen-age daughter with Demerol and morphine. Great quantities of drugs were kept on hand, and the Bailey home was littered with used needles and syringes, witnesses said.” Further, a former live-in housekeeper for Dr. Bailey testified that “the home was ‘filthy’ when she and her daughter moved in. ‘I hauled out 18 bags of trash,’ she said. In the room where Dr. Bailey and Mrs. Moses shared a bed, there were overflowing ashtrays, plates of leftover food and animal feces, she testified. The house was full of demonology books.” [Emphasis added]http://www.watchthetower.net/brown2.html
A letter by Pastor Charles C. Younts of the Calvary Baptist Missions:
Dear Mr. Daniels:
Having read your letter to Pastor Worley, I felt led of the Lord to respond to it, as least in part. I’m also sending copies of this letter to Rebecca Brown, Jack Chick, Pastor Worley and others I feel might be interested.
Some random comments and questions that do require thought and/or answers:
1. In order to avoid confusion, I will refer to the alleged former witch as Edna. She has gone by Edna Moses, Edna Bailey, Edna Gnost, Elaine Moses…why all of the aliases, I do not know. It could not be from supposedly hiding from former associates in the craft because she is exceptionally easy to track and find, no matter where she is. I refer to Ruth Bailey (alias Rebecca Brown) as just Ruth.
2. Why does Ruth keep the title of Doctor when she was barred from medicine in Indiana? (for prescription boosting) She has not applied in any state to be reinstated. It is a fake title and misleading, and it has been only used by her to establish credibility.
3. To avoid the appearance of evil, why did Edna assume Ruth’s last name? The explanation by Ruth was that she was going to adopt Edna. This is so preposterous and ludicrous…that anyone would make such a comment. Middle age adopts middle age? Why do they sleep in the same bed and have done so almost since they first met? In most of the places they live, there is adequate bedroom space for separate bedrooms or at least separate beds.
Homosexual marriages are not uncommon and it is not uncommon for homosexual lovers to assume the last name of their partner. Add this to sleeping together and the appearance of evil is given. I would say it’s an unhealthy practice for an individual in the ministry of Jesus Christ.
4. The very idea that because an individual ministers for Jesus Christ, he is “of Christ” is anti-Biblical. We know Satan’s messengers come on as “angels of light.” Don’t forget Judas ate with and ministered with all the others for years, and they were totally taken by them. He healed, cast out demons, pointed sinners to Jesus Christ, etc. Yet, we’re told he was of his father, the Devil. Just because someone has won souls to Jesus Christ, such as Marjoe Gortnor, they are not necessarily of Christ.
5. One can only be judged on what they say and do by a singular standard–the only one on earth to tell the truth from the lie is the Bible. The Holy Spirit who inspired it will never go against it. Many of the statements of the two women are so far removed from the Biblethat they must be looked at with great suspicion.
6. Why do neither of the women attend a fundamental church?
7. Having spoken with Edna personally, she told me, and I have it on tape, “I was crazy for believing the New Testament.”
8. Edna also admitted on the same tape that Ruth lost her license to practice medicine in Indiana for writing illegal prescriptions.
9. Ruth states on tape that the one thing that is absolutely necessary in the ministry to witches is to get them out of the spiritual world-where they can see things ordinary humans cannot. If so, why does she herself enter into this world frequently? Furthermore, what she “sees” is diametrically opposed to the Word of God. She made the following statement in the presence of witnesses:
“I saw Jesus get up from His throne and He came down to minister to demons (that’s blasphemous) who were being tormented by angels (since when?) because He felt sorry for them.”
Obviously, anyone making that statement does not know the Bible, is having delusions, or is trying to impress someone.
Just for the things I’ve stated at this point, alone, I would not believe anything these women have to say, but there’s much more—found in the tapes they put out, and that piece of garbage they call a book.
The two women made three sets of tapes before they put one of the sets on the market. The first set contradicts the second; and the second contradicts the third and the first; and the third set contradicts much of the first and second sets. I’ll not go deeply into it at this time. The market tape is full of the questionable, the impossible, and that which cannot be substantiated. Most pastors I know who have listened to the two tapes—men in the ministries for several years—can survive only one half hour before turning them off.
Most have labeled these women as bogus, still in the occult, trying to infiltrate a solid fundamental organization and ruin it or simply two adventuresome women trying to make a name for themselves. And still others think it’s done for notoriety or even possibly they’re mentally ill. Their credibility could be greatly added to if they would answer a multitude of questions. Instead, they give stupid reasons why they can’t and also state that God told them not to answer.
Let’s just start with the tapes. Edna labeled herself by her own mouth to be a murderess before and after the fact. She admits to ordering twenty murders, then admits to ordering the attempted murder of a man whose name must be known as he was admitted to the Indiana hospital when the police found him unconscious at a Satanic meeting. Ruth says she didn’t know what had happened to him because the police let go the only person who survived a ritualistic murder—-the worst case Ruth had seen in her time at the emergency room of a person being semi-butchered. I can tell you a cop or an attorney would have a field day with that. Murder, by the way, has no statute of limitations, and there was no police investigation.
Let’s look at Edna a moment if we dare. Have you ever noticed—when the questions start to get tight, she says, “Father told me not to say anything.” “Father?” Which Father? He’s never referred to in such a way by anyone in the Bible. He’s referred to as “the Father,” “My Father,” “Our Father,” and “Heavenly Father.” The singular word “Father” sounds like a familiar spirit.
Here is a witch, Edna, who has met governors, congressmen, chiefs of police across the United States who engage in witchcraft. She’s not referring to seances, tara cards, but to baby killing, derelict murders, narcotics killings, sex orgies with both men and women. Now, it is her responsibility to point out, name, and expose these sources of evil, but we find now that God the Father goes against His Own Word and says not to expose anyone. Edna is supposedly involved in international “gun-running.”
How does Edna, the bride of Satan, top witch in the United States (maybe even in the whole world) manages to get out of most of the killing rituals? The tapes and the book could be taken apart piece by piece and refuted by the Bible, not to mention wisdom and plain common sense.
Just what I have stated up to this point alone would be sufficient reason not to take these women seriously. The finest Federal Investigative agencies are not interested about anything these women say. The DIA on the narcotics; the BATF on weapons; the FBI on interstate murders; the CIA on international covert deals, have no interest uniquely when these things are openly declared. If, for example, I would have said on a national tape that I’ve sold narcotics, international arms, murdered and knew people involved, every investigator in the United States would immediately run a background check on me before coming to me to elaborate on these points. If they discover within their investigation, I was a “loonie tune,” they would proceed no further. If they believe there was an iota of truth, I’d be answering questions of lots of people.
Let the Lord be the judge! I’ve been able to meet both of the women. I’ve seen where they live and where they have lived. I’ve read material regarding their past. I even read the tract that the two put out regarding the girl in a church in witchcraft: how Edna spotted her, and how Edna forgot to tell the girl (after repenting) the Biblical way to get saved.
The young in Christ, the uninitiated, those intrigued by the spectacular, and those who believe in the “bump in the night” evil, find the two women interesting. Most pastors never invite them back a second time. Needless to say, much more is to be said, as a great deal of time has been spent by many looking into the backgrounds as well as the story they put out. The tapes and the book speak for themselves.
It’s my understanding that an attorney for the two has been brought into the picture. I was so ordered by what I believe to be a Christian attorney in Los Angeles supposedly representing the two women, to cease and desist in any comments regarding them. My reply to the attorney was lengthy and strong and I stated I’d be more than happy to go to court on the matter. Interesting questions would be brought up and I’d love to hear the answers.
It is my hope that a law suit is coming up for me or to another laboring in the Lord. As an appeal to Caesar would bring out the truth and all foolishness would be put to an end in quick order.
Sincerely in Christ
Charles C. Younts
Right, there is no rocket science involved here people. Her medical and personal track record speaks for itself. She does not expose satanism, she promotes it. Her books are filled to the brim with horror and gore from one satanic ritual after another. Her books appeal to the minds of those who seek horror stories instead of Jesus Christ.
If you have been to see this woman in Centurion, I pray you ask Jesus to forgive you for going to see this woman. Tell Jesus you are sorry for even thinking this woman is a Christian and ask Him to show you now and going forward the lies and deception disguised under the name of Rebecca Brown Yoder (and there are many others like her out there, she is not the only one; Mary K Baxter is another). Throw away anything you brought back with you and ask Jesus to remove anything that most likely tried to attach itself to you.
If you are seeking deliverance in your life, here is what you do. And I am not even charging you R50 – this is free, glorious free gospel of Salvation.
If you are EARNESTLY seeking Jesus Christ and deliverance then:
- Start obeying God and start repenting of the sin in your life.
- If you want Satan out of your life, then show Jesus that you are willing to come before Him in earnest and ask forgiveness for your sinful life. Go into the privacy of your own room and pray. Make a list of your sins and name them one by one if you have too and show Jesus Christ how sincere you are. When the Holy Spirit convicts you on certain issues in your life, listen! People it’s all about repentance.
Do you want to be saved? Only Jesus Christ can do that! I can tell you what to say to help you, but it is what is in your heart that counts. Are you looking for a quick fix to your current unhappy situation or are you sincerely seeking Jesus Christ the Son of God for a permanent 2 sided relationship. Diligently seeking Him now means you will still want to be diligently seeking Him in 20 years time…until the day you die.
DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM
Hebrews 11:6 Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.”
Please go here for help: Salvation and Deliverance
For much more info on the infamous Rebecca Brown, please see the following websites:
THE CURSE OF CURSE THEOLOGYwww.watchthetower.net/curse.html
The Return of Rebecca Brown, M.D.
by G. Richard Fisher and M. Kurt Goedelman
THE BIZARRE CASE OF DR. REBECCA BROWNhttp://answers.org/satan/brown.html
By John Baskette
Copyright March 1994 by John Baskette
A Letter from Peter Hoover to a Friend about Rebecca Brown http://www.scrollpublishing.com/store/article-rebeccabrown.html