What Journey or Path are you on?
Television and other media have been pushing the words ‘journey’ or ‘path’ onto unsuspecting public with regards to ones faith. TV adverts and personalities are constantly speaking about ‘the journey they are on’, or ‘they have chosen to take a different path in their life’, or ‘the journey they are on at that moment is this and that’.
For example, a lady being interviewed on TV says to the audience, ‘I am working my way up the corporate ladder and I see this as a new journey in my life’ or ‘I am becoming a mother really soon and I see this whole experience as a journey.’
Lets look at what some famous people are saying:
- I’m an ambitious person. I never consider myself in competition with anyone, and I’m not saying that from an arrogant standpoint, it’s just that my journey started so, so long ago, and I’m still on it and I won’t stand still. Idris Elba (British actor)
- I think we all suffer from acute blindness at times. Life is a constant journey of trying to open your eyes. I’m just beginning my journey, and my eyes aren’t fully open yet. Olivia Thirlby (American actress)
- If my ship sails from sight, it doesn’t mean my journey ends, it simply means the river bends. Enoch Powell (English politician, classical scholar, linguist, and poet.)
- My journey continues, because I’ve, you know, conquered a lot. And I know how to conquer the rest. Mary J. Blige (American singer)
- My life choices are not supposed to be the gateway to somebody else’s. That’s my journey. Drew Barrymore (American actress)
- Awards are wonderful. I’ve been nominated many times and I’ve won many awards. But my journey is not towards that. If it happens it will be a blast. If it doesn’t, it’s still been a blast. Tom Cruise (American actor)
- At the end of my journey, I see myself as a Rocket. That’s where I ended my career, and also the organization that did so much for me. They knew I had a vision, and I went to work for the owner, who’s a man who believes in philanthropy and believed in me as a player. Dikembe Mutombo (Congolese American retired professional basketball player)
- Part of my journey is to say that the soul of the human being must be a massively intricate, wonderful creation that God has a respect for in ways that we do not and that leaves a huge amount of space to go explore. William P. Young (Author of the Shack)
and the list goes on…
But what does this ‘journey’ they speak about actually mean?
For the past couple of years I’ve neem taking note while watching TV of what words the media pushes through to the public and the word ‘journey’ was a word that was pushed way to often for comfort. Everyone on TV now spoke about ‘their journey’ and slowly but surely everyone I met and spoke to was on some sort of ‘journey’ in their lives. To this day I am still meeting Christians who speak about their journey.
According to occultists even Jesus was on a ‘journey’ throughout his life. Jesus looked within and found his christ-within and was enlightened. The path that Jesus took to enlightenment is the same path we are supposed to take in order to find our god-within and receive enlightenment. So when the ‘new age’ Christians of today say they are ‘followers of Jesus‘ they don’t mean that Jesus is their Saviour, no, it means they are following Jesus’ path/journey he took to enlightenment.
Journey – Supernatural Mind Control
Now you might ask why is it so important that people all over the world who don’t know anything about New Age teaching incorporate the word ‘journey’ into their daily vocabulary and use it in their daily lives. Well it’s a rather cleverly devised plan. It’s called mind control with the help of satanic supernatural power.
Those who are ruling this world need to get the public to accept occult teaching in order for them to accept the coming antiChrist. First they introduce an occult word to the public like the word ‘journey’ and get them to use it in their everyday lives. The word becomes embedded in the vocabulary of everyday people. The public is led to believe that we are all on a journey in our life, our studies, our career, from illness to health – it’s all little journeys we take. And we can make that journey anything we want it to be; full of intrigue, romantic, successful, stressful or happy, maybe even sad for those who like melancholy in their lives. The use of this word spreads and everyone somehow wants to use this word, it seems cool to use this word, it’s a supernatural bombardment on the brain to incorporate this word into your life.
Then these powers that be, the men ruling this world under supernatural direction slowly introduce the occult teaching of the word ‘journey’ to the public through different mediums like TV. They use the likes of Oprah and other occult teachers (even so called ‘Christian’ ones). They incorporate it into TV programs and sitcoms. So now when you hear the word ‘journey’ and it is used in a New Age context, your mind becomes slightly confused because now the word has more meaning to it than what you originally believed.
What does the general public do? Does the public stop using the word? Well yes and no. Christians who have been using the word without knowing what it really means will stop using it because it goes against what the bible teaches us; we are not to look within ourselves to find Christ there. The rest of the public will keep using it and will slowly but surely be indoctrinated into New Age practices.
This world is becoming more evil by the minute and everyone is being taught occult teaching and practices on a daily basis through TV, movies, magazines and books. It’s now at the point where you have to mind your p’s and q’s when you speak because back in the day a ‘journey’ was just a simple road trip, now it’s a journey straight to hell.
Do we have to remove the word journey out of our vocabulary now? Of course not, but use it for what it was meant for, to take a journey to the coast, or a long trip is is called a journey, not things that happen in your everyday life, especially when it comes to your faith in Jesus Christ.
1.an act of travelling from one place to another.“an eight-hour train journey”
synonyms: trip, expedition
If you are on a pilgrimage / journey, it means that you deny that you have ALREADY received Salvation and Jesus Christ is in you and you are in Him. It means you are still looking for Jesus.
See this article: Soul Journey to Godhood