Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!

Chris OyakhilomeChris Oyakhilome – Jesus is NOT Gods Word anymore, You are!!

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome says:  You Are God’s Word!   –  March 23rd, 2010

“God gives us His Words for the purpose of making us His word…”

Do you know you are God’s Word?  When you were born again, you were born by the Word of God. This means your destiny in the realm of the Spirit is to be the Word of God because you were born by the word of God. It means your nature is of the Word and your character is of the word. Glory to God!

Mountains and hills refer to authority (Isaiah 55:1- 12) and they shall break forth before you; the trees which are people shall clap their hands as you pass by! Isn’t this awesome?  That’s what God’s word says about you. Are you ready to accept it and function therein?  —    [Emphasis added]

In this snippet from video below:

The Entrance of Thy Words – a teaching by a supposed ‘man of God’, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – learn more on this unbiblical FALSE identity…



Chris Oyakhilome you blaspheme.  To think you are a god or on the way to becoming one is heretical.  You should be bowing before Jesus Christ, but you want Him to bow down to you.  Christ Oyakhilome please repent of this vile doctrine before it’s too late.

What does the bible say, who is the only one that is divine?

Divinity of Jesus Christ

John 1:1-5

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Word of God Made Flesh, that is Jesus Christ

John 1:14-18

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

This is the exact same thing that Satan said to Adam and Even in the garden of Eden:

Genesis 3:4-6

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

This is what God thinks of mere men who want to be Him:

Ezekiel 28:1-2,6-10

Ezek 28:1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
Ezek 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
Ezek 28:6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
Ezek 28:7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
Ezek 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
Ezek 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
Ezek 28:10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Updated:  Added the following article…

The Bible says, “I said, You are gods” – But is this entirely true?

Many a preacher today teaches that we are gods, or little gods, based on the incorrect interpretation of scripture.  Some are very subtle in the way they teach this message, others come out right and just say it.

The verse they will show you to try prove their point is   John 10:34;   “Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”‘?

But let me explain what Jesus really meant:

Jesus was in dialogue with the Jews of His day and quoting from the Old Testament Psalms, saying:  “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”‘?  The Jews wanted to stone Jesus for calling God His Father and making Himself equal with God.  So Jesus quotes Pslam 82 to them to show the distinction between himself and those in Pslam 82 who were called ‘gods’.

Pslam 82 was written AGAINST certain unjust rulers in Israel’s history.  Men of high distinction (Judges/Rulers) were almost seen as gods because of the power they wielded over the nation.  The problem is these men were UNJUST.  Verse 82:2  says:  “How long will you judge unjustly, And show partiality to the wicked? and verses 6-7 say,  6 “I said, “You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.”  7 But you shall die like men,  And fall like one of the princes.”  So these rulers are not gods, they were given this name by mere men, but were they still children of God?  Yes.  But they will die like everyone else.  So the point Jesus was making was that if unjust rulers can be called gods (by men), how can the Jews who wanted to stone Him object to Him saying that he was the Son of God?

Can you see how easily scripture gets twisted and the next minute you have men and women running around teaching New Age teachings under the banner of Christianity.

BEWARE of ANYONE who tells you that you can be a God or Christ.  When you become a born again Christian you grow to become more Christ-like, you DO NOT become like Christ or a Christ or anything Divine for that matter.  However in Charismatic churches you do; you become a little god – ‘Faith’ becomes an actual force that you wield at your command as you speak things into existence.  This is totally and utterly occult.  The New Age religion believes in something similar, that each person is a god/goddess, they just have not realised it yet – a god trapped in a human body part of a huge cosmos – trying to turn the world into one spiritual tower of Babel.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD:

1. Deuteronomy 4:35,39 – Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 – Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.]

3. Deuteronomy32:39 – See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

4. 2 Samuel 7:22 – Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

5. 1 Kings 8:60 – That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

6. 2 KINGS 5:15 – And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

7. 2 Kings 19:15 – And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

8. 1 Chronicles 17:20 – O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

9. Nehemiah 9:6 – Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou has made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

10. Psalm 18:31 – For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

11. Psalm 86:10 – For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

12. Isaiah 37:16,20 – O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

13. Isaiah43:10,11 – Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

14. Isaiah44:6,8 – Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

15. Isaiah 45:21 – Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time: who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me.

16. Isaiah 46:9 – For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.

17. Hosea 13:4 – Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me; for there is no savior beside me.

18. Joel 2:27 – And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

19. Zechariah 14:9 – And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

20. Mark 12:29-34 -And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

21. John 17:3 – And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

22. Romans 3:30 – Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

23. 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 – As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

24. Galatians 3:20 – Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

25. Ephesians 4:6 – One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

26. 1 Timothy 1:17 – Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

27. 1 Timothy 2:5 – For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

28. James 2:19 – Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Please share:

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Deborah Ellish is the author of the above article. Discerning the World is an internet Christian Ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa. Tom Lessing and Deborah Ellish both own Discerning the World. For more information see the About this Website page below the comments section.

107
Please leave a Reply

avatar
 
nodhihatnopeunhappygigglelaughupup2overt2clapyayyahoohi5friendstrucewaitthinkpopiknowcheckreadbettersorrysobfaintohnoscratchunsuredazedthank
 
 
 
55 Comment authors
Tom (Discerning the World)NyerhosusanGuySue Recent comment authors
Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

You wrote:

When I mentioned dogs and cats, I was trying to help describe the spiritual, using examples of the physical. 1 Peter 1:23 spells it out that we are BORN again, not of corruptible sperm, but of incorruptible, by the WORD of God. Notice how Peter used the physical world as an example to help explain spiritual realities. Jesus did it too, and the worldly people got offended (John 6:51-52).

There is no need to add to anything the Word of God uses to explain spiritual truths. We dare not think that our examples are much better than those of God’s Word and that it makes it easier for unbelievers to understand spiritual things. What the Word says is enough. Your example of cats and dogs does not enhance 1 Peter 1:23 in the very least. In fact, it confuses unbelievers. It is best to abide by what the Word of God says and not to try and improve on it to make it easier to describe or understand spiritual things. The Spirit of God inspired Peter to write what he had written and that’s more than sufficient.

Moreover, your example of cats and dogs says the very opposite to what Peter says. He says, being born again is NOT like being born of incorruptible seed. Yet you say it IS like being born of corruptible seed and then you proceed to explain that deity (being god with a small letter) is something similar to being born of corruptible seed like cats and dogs. I suggest that you abide by what the Holy Spirit said through Peter and not to try and enhance the Word of God with your own silly little examples.

Indeed, John 6:51-52, demonstrates how physical things can be used to explain spiritual things. The irony, however, is that in spite of Jesus’ use of physical things to help them understand, they did NOT understand and they turned their backs on Him because they were offended (John 6:61). What makes you think your silly little example of cats and dogs can supersede Jesus’ magnanimous example to make people believe spiritual things when they did not even understand his wonderful example? Don’t you think you are a wee bit arrogant to think your example is any better than his and that people are going to laud you as a truly wonderful physical-spiritual guru who knows how to make them understand spiritual things?

You wrote:

And then you finally agree that we are BORN of God, but interestingly you are now implying it is not an actual BIRTH. Based on your comment I percieve that you are looking at it from a worldly perspective which is why you cannot receive the revelation (1 Corinthians 2:14).

Of course those who are saved are born of God or born from above. The difference between your understanding of being born again and that of the Bible, is that being born again to you means we are now gods with a small g because cats have cats and dogs have dogs. You imply that your alleged deity (with a small g) is the proof that you are born again. The fact that this is an outright lie from the lips of the father of all lies shows that your idea of being born again, is not from God. Why do you believe something that is not of God? You are playing with fire. And despite the fact that 1 Corinthians 2:14 emphatically states that the natural man (the unbeliever; unsaved man) CANNOT understand spiritual things because they are spiritually discerned, you doggedly (no pun intended) demand that it is necessary to use physical examples because it can help unbelievers understand spiritual things. Here again, you are saying the exact opposite to what the Bible teaches which again makes it a lie.

You wrote:

Like with everything that is preached concerning the bible, I search the scriptures myself and let the Holy Spirit teach me (John 14:16-17, John 14:26). Btw, I noticed you never quote bible verses to back up your arguments.

Yes, and you quote many verses from Scripture but totally out of context. Tell me, what is worse – quoting few verses or many out of context? The latter deceives. Yet you are so concerned about building up the body of Christ. Do you really think you are going to build it up by quoting many verses out of icontext? Even Satan quoted Scripture – completely out of context to deceive people.

You wrote:

I also noticed you were quick to tell me that I am not saved? Why are you so quick to convince people who clearly believe in the resurrected Jesus Christ and who affirm the Lordship of Jesus that they are not saved. Do you not believe that this is all that is required to be saved (Romans 10:9-10)?

Isn’t telling others they must examine themselves (2 Corinthians 13:5) to make certain whether they are saved or not? That’s precisely what I said when I wrote that those who believed in the cats and dogs analogy must make sure they are saved.

You wrote:

I say that I am part of the word of God because His very Word (the incorruptible seed) is what birthed me (spiritually). This does not mean I exalt myself above God or Jesus because I know that it is by His grace and love that I am a part of Christ (Ephesians 1:22-23) (Ephesians 2:8). Being PART OF CHRIST is the only reason I can speak things into existance with such confidence (2 Corinthians 4:13). Jesus instructed us on how to do it and let us know that nothing is impossible (Matthew 17:20), or as Paul put it, I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).

The expression “part of the word” is nowhere to be seen in Scripture and neither is the Word the incorruptible seed. This is what the Word says:

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Rom 10:17)

The word is merely the vehicle by which those who hear and believe are saved. 1 Peter 1:23 says the same thing: “by the word.” You don’t become part of the word when you are saved. You are completely baptized into Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit who’s the One who quickens you, baptizes you INTO Jesus Christ and INTO his death (Romans 6:3). You do not merely become a part of Him. You are then completely enveloped by Jesus Christ by being IN Him. Ephesians 1:22-23 does not say you are merely part of Christ. The Body of Christ is the fullness of Christ in all his blessings He bestowed on the saints. These blessings are described in the first two chapters of Ephesians – we have been crucified with Christ, buried with Him, raised with Him and seated with Him in heavenly places. Does that mean we are now gods with a little “g?” Perish the thought.

You say you can speak things into existence. Can you give us a few examples of the things you have spoken into existence with confidence? 2 Corinthians 4:13 is by far not an example of how saints speak things into existence. You are once again ripping the meaning out of its context. The context is in verse 1 which says:

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.

And then he says:

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; (2 Corinthians 4:13).

Paul says, since his conversion when he believed, he began to preach the Gospel so that lost sinners may be saved. Many false teachers accused him of teaching a false Gospel which he refuted by saying that he does not preach the Gospel dishonestly and with craftiness and deceitfully (for financial gain), as some of them had done. “And therefore I have spoken” does not mean that he had the ability to speak things into existence. It simply means he preached the Gospel since his redemption by faith in Jesus Christ. Have you ever spoken anyone’s salvation into existence?

“All the fullness of God” (Ephesians 3:19) does NOT mean you are a god spelled with a small “g.” If the fullness of God already lives in you, then you never sin. Are you saying you never sin any more? The fullness of God is only in Christ and through Him a believer is made complete (Colossians 2:9-10).

By the way, does your pseudonym “Sovereign” mean you are god”?

Sovereign
Guest
Sovereign

I would like to point out those who did NOT turn their backs on Jesus in offence (John 6:66-69). Notice verses 68 & 69. They understood that Jesus has the words of eternal life and BELIEVED! How come some understood and some didn’t? How come some believed and some didn’t? By your argument, you are implying that Jesus didn’t explain things properly or perhaps shouldn’t have used a physical example like “eat my flesh” (John 6:54) to explain the spiritual. Jesus did not make a mistake! He was perfect in what He said and He knew exactly what He was doing! He knew that saying “eat my flesh and drink my blood” would offend them, yet He said it. Why? I would like you to notice that those who were given the revelation were CHOSEN (John 6:70). Did you ever consider this verse: Matthew 13:10-11?

I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them unto babes.

I would also like you to notice that 2 Corinthians 4:13 did not say ‘we believed and therefore spoke’. It says “we BELIEVE and therefore SPEAK”. Notice the tenses used by the translator, there is so much revelation there! But, for the sake of this post, I said “Being PART OF CHRIST is the only reason I can speak things into existance WITH SUCH CONFIDENCE” I emphasised “with such confidence” because that is why I quoted that verse.

In the context of speaking things into existance, that is exactly what faith is. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). And if you think faith doesn’t talk, it does (Romans 10:6). Faith calls those things that don’t exist as though they do exist. Why? Because God said so! There are many examples of this in the bible, for exaple Abram calling himself Abraham (father of many) even though him and his wife Sarah (formerly Sarai) had no child at the time and were old (Genesis 17:5).

Now look at Romans 4:17-20.

“(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.”

God said it HAD HAPPENED, this was the basis of Abraham’s faith. He then called himself Abraham (father of many) even though him and his wife were too old to have children and did not have the child (in the physical realm). If Abraham didn’t have a PART TO PLAY then the bible would not have commended him (Hebrews 11:2), (Romans 4:3), (Romans 4:9).

Our part to play is to believe that what God promised Abraham is true, and most importantly, because we are the children of promise, and PART of Abraham’s seed, i.e. part of the body of CHRIST (Galations 3:16), we can do what Abraham did and speak God’s word into our lives. The great part about it is we are a new species (2 Corinthians 5:17) and being part of christ, we don’t even have to use a human type of faith, we can use the son of God type of faith (Galatians 2:20). Glory to God!

If you think we are restricted, why were we encouraged to be immitators (mimetes) of God (Ephesians 5:1)? Why are we told that we are partakers (partners / associates) of the divine nature? Why did Jesus say that anything is possible (Matthew 17:20), or why did He say we will have WHATSOEVER (anything) we say in faith (Mark 11:23).

I guess your problem may be those people who may speak things into existance outside the word / will of God. God has a problem with that too, but shouldn’t we let God judge them (whoever they may be)? Or as a minimum, use God’s word as the standard with which to measure? Are you now so high and mighty that you can condemn people’s salvation? For the record, I suggested that you examine yourself (I didn’t say you were not saved – whether your name is blotted out of the book of life is between you and God). You on the other hand, told me to “repent and be saved” before condemning others by saying they were not “genuinely saved” if they believed what I believe.

You may pretend to be operating in love, but I thank God that your true motives are obvious to those who read your posts!

Btw I did not respond to convince you so don’t worry. I wrote what I wrote for the sake of those individuals who read this post. They can judge our conversation themselves.

Thanks,

Sovereign a.k.a. King (because that is what my name translated in english means, but most importantly, that is what God has made me, Revelation 1:6).

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

You wrote:

I would like to point out those who did NOT turn their backs on Jesus in offence (John 6:66-69). Notice verses 68 & 69. They understood that Jesus has the words of eternal life and BELIEVED! How come some understood and some didn’t? How come some believed and some didn’t? By your argument, you are implying that Jesus didn’t explain things properly or perhaps shouldn’t have used a physical example like “eat my flesh” (John 6:54) to explain the spiritual. Jesus did not make a mistake! He was perfect in what He said and He knew exactly what He was doing! He knew that saying “eat my flesh and drink my blood” would offend them, yet He said it. Why? I would like you to notice that those who were given the revelation were CHOSEN (John 6:70). Did you ever consider this verse: Matthew 13:10-11?

Indeed, Jesus’ example was perfect. So stop using your own silly little imperfect example of cats and dogs to prove that you are god with a little “g” or a Sovereign King equal to Jesus. I am not going to waste my time with you any longer. So, don’t comment here again because I will immediately erase your them ALL.

Deborah (Discerning the World)
Guest

Sovereign

You like to argue in circles don’t you. The whole point is this: YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE A GOD / CHRIST who can speak things into existence – this is blasphemous, so please run along now and go and play Sovereign elsewhere.

Ken ekwuribe
Guest
Ken ekwuribe

It’s a waste of time trying to penetrate the consciousness of “New Creation” thinkers, the fundamental flaw with the theology starts with their concept of man. They believe that man is primarily a spirit, possessing a soul and living in a body. Salvation thus takes place only in the spirit of man, and because this spirit is made alive in Christ, it becomes just like Christ. To a new creation thinker the life of Christ is not a christian hope but that which already is by reason of his literally reborn spirit. This theological error of the nature of man started with EW Kenyon who also happens to be the father of new creation realities. This theology easily leads to gnosticism and antinomianism. This is why you notice that new creation believers talk of sin as being against the body and not against the spirit hence not against God because, according to them once your spirit is recreated it cannot sin. It explains also why there’s so much unbridled liberty and licenciousness within their membership. It is almost totally impossible to talk them out their beliefs, it’s like a drug. I can tell you this because i was one of them.

Evangelist Benji
Guest
Evangelist Benji

I bless the Lord for the pipo that have shared about the false teachers. You have ministered to me and have given me answers to some questions I was asking and have also given me an insight. Well I my self have been fighting with a movement that has swept almost every one in our country. Its called the grace movement where preachers r focussing so much on the grace and make the law insignificant. They tell people they don’t need to repent because they claim repentance ended when one got saved, they claim a christian doesn’t need deliverance, that we are christ manipulating 1John 4:17 and so many other false teachings and one thing I’ve noticed all of them preach the same thing. But I pray that we shall have christians who will fight fr the true gospel

Sue
Guest
Sue

keak wrote:

Im not a member of Christ Embassy , and I thought whoever posted this video was going to post proof that Chris O said
” Jesus is nolonger the word of God” which they havent. Personally, i dont see anthing wrong with what he’s saying in your upload. We are born of the Word of God – born of incorruptible seed. We are called to be the manisfestation of God’s glory, which we cannot be unless we are re-created after the nature of God which we are. People, we have got the divine life of God living in us. We are called to virtue and glory.

I think what many people are offended by is the new age culture that calls themselves God. Like course of miracles and other nonbiblical studies. WE ARE the ‘new temple of God as he lives and preaches through us not physically in a building. so I think the literal interpretation and effort to rebuild a temple has been misunderstood but I could be wrong…we all make up the body of Christ,” the church”(hence spiritual gifts” Corinthians and in Romans). I personally believe the Jews are “the Bride’ and we are the Church/body of Christ doing his work here on earth…and those of us who endure to the end and die under persecution for our beliefs (many already have) are what God refers to as the Saints…I also think money is the mark of the beast…I know, sounds crazy but think on it…The Bible specifically says “the love of money is the root of ALL evil” and Satan marks you on your hand (deeds done FOR money) and your forehead (where your belief system and spirituality are held) whereas God only seals you on your forehead as you cannot earn (through deeds) your way to Heaven. AND money has the Seal, name, and all identifiers of it’s maker (Satan) AND many are receiving the chip (RFID) without knowledge or consent, through IVs and vaccinations etc…I think it’s money or the love of it….

Sue
Guest
Sue

Tom (Discerning the World) wrote:

You wrote:

I would like to point out those who did NOT turn their backs on Jesus in offence (John 6:66-69). Notice verses 68 & 69. They understood that Jesus has the words of eternal life and BELIEVED! How come some understood and some didn’t? How come some believed and some didn’t? By your argument, you are implying that Jesus didn’t explain things properly or perhaps shouldn’t have used a physical example like “eat my flesh” (John 6:54) to explain the spiritual. Jesus did not make a mistake! He was perfect in what He said and He knew exactly what He was doing! He knew that saying “eat my flesh and drink my blood” would offend them, yet He said it. Why? I would like you to notice that those who were given the revelation were CHOSEN (John 6:70). Did you ever consider this verse: Matthew 13:10-11?

Indeed, Jesus’ example was perfect. So stop using your own silly little imperfect example of cats and dogs to prove that you are god with a little “g” or a Sovereign King equal to Jesus. I am not going to waste my time with you any longer. So, don’t comment here again because I will immediately erase your them ALL.

Hope you don’t mind if I weigh in here…Jesus made it pretty clear, many times, that there will be many who will not understand and for him who has an ear to hear to listen carefully. That IS due to the fact that unfortunately there are and were many who were not going to make it (narrow is the path to Heaven) and he even admitted speaking in parables for that reason.If you pray for understanding you may not get it right away but you’re storing the knowledge and believe me, one day, maybe 20 years later, God will draw on that stored info, and you’ll hear your voice but his words fully explaining that mysterious verse you never got… Now inasmuch as his body being the bread and the wine his blood. He said “this do in remembrance of me” this is called communion and it’s one of the few traditions he asked us to do IN REMEMBRANCE of him…just like worship once a week, it’s a way to show him honor and glory and to always be aware of his sacrifice…you know how quickly people can forget…this just kind of reminds us. Also, in the same spirit, he wanted us to cleanse each others feet. be as servants to each other because that was the way he spread his love. He never boasted as being anything but a humble servant and desires the same humility from us all. Overall that last supper was (again)his prophesy of his own crucifixion which his disciples still weren’t hearing (all to prove he was who he said he was)

Sue
Guest
Sue

doesn’t it kind of hurt that only one of Jesus’s disciples was at his crucifixion?? that sucks alot. But, after his resurrection, they All sung a different tune. they converted doing a 180 and devoted the rest of their lives to spreading the Gospel all the way until their deaths which were each so tragic that that faith was proven by their fruit.. But they walked with Jesus and saw the miracles and still weren’t totally convinced because he wouldn’t save himself…they never listened to him until he died…so sad.

okay Deb thanks for the time you’ve allowed me – I crave spiritual stimulation lately and it’s so hard to find….thanks, hope i didn’t talk too much

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Gone Now,

I find it odd that you lambaste us for being loveless and then lovingly send us to hell. That’s very nice of you. Thank you very much. I am sure you have heard of the beam and the mote. You have? Well, that’s just great. Was Jesus being unloving when He said the following.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? (Mat 23:33)

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Hi Sue,

May I ask how you see “washing each others feet?” What does it mean?

Guy
Guest
Guy

Just come scross this page…interesting, as I sent the email below yesterday evening!

———- Forwarded message ———
From: Guy Napthine
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018, 23:15
Subject: ERROR!
To:

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

I am a Oneness or ‘Jesus-only’ Christian, which I understand is also Christ Embassy doctrine.

I enjoy reading and meditating on RofR when I obtain a copy. However, I want to draw attention to what I feel in my spirit are a couple of erroneous statements in the April ’18 edition, which Pastor Chris ought to set right in a future edition.

Page 38 – the Father didn’t have a dream. This is poor use of language and unsupportable from Scripture. Purpose would be a much more appropriate and reverent word to use.

Pages 57/60/61 – I understand what is being conveyed on these pages, but being a partaker of the divine nature doesn’t make us divine. When the Holy Spirit indwells someone born-again, it does not follow that they possess divinity or a divine nature.

This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture and a very dangerous suggestion. For instance, despite receiving the gift of eternal life, a believer remains subject to bodily death as the penalty of sin. If a believer becomes divine, like Jesus (being both divine and human) it would follow that like Jesus, they cannot fail, which is clearly incorrect. Jesus had authority to lay down His life and authority to take it again. A Christian could never claim such a thing.

A similar but opposite idea is held by some that refer to Jesus as their ‘big brother’…

Care needs to be exercised to preserve the peerless distinctiveness of Jesus as both divine and human. We are to become Christ-like but that is not the same thing as becoming divine or as is stated ‘having a divine nature’.

God alone is Divine! A believer is given to enjoy relationship with that which is Divine but this in itself does NOT permit a believer to claim divinity. A believer overcomes, not as a result of a divine nature, but by depending on the Holy Spirit. Satan’s downfall was pride and seeking equivalence with God. A believer needs to be very careful not to fall into the trap of thinking they ever become equal with the Godhead.

With love, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gaius (Guy) Napthine
Colchester Essex UK

susan
Guest
susan

Amen

Nyerho
Guest
Nyerho

Please EXPLAIN. Peter said we are born of the WORD.

and Paul said, “if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation..”

I believe I’m in Christ, so what is new?

The Bible said we are sons of God, was it joking?
“Sons of a(the) God?” Whoa!

What does the Bible mean when it says Jesus is the king of kings. Do you think it was talking about king of queen Elizabeth etc. No, He is the King of Kings (us), the Lord of Lords, the High Priest of Priests even God is referred to as the God of gods (explain).

I still don’t know how He can be the Head and we His body but we have different nature o, or how He is the Tree and we are the branches but some say He like olive tree and we are like mango (please explain)

I thought he that is joined to the Lord is one Spirit and he that is born of the Spirit is spirit.

I thought we were born of the Word and I thought the Word is eternal. So how can something eternal produce something not eternal . I thought a tree is known by its fruits.

There are 613 laws of Moses and I heard somebody say we are still under the Law, hope you’re keeping all of them.

Tom (Discerning the World)
Admin
Member

Are you God, a god (with a little “g”), the Word or just hugely deceived?