William Branham – False Prophet

William Branham  Fire Halo

William Branham

William Branham – False Prophet

I have decided to write this article on William Branham for 2 reasons and that is this: William Branham’s influence on the church today is nothing but a vile attack on the True Body of Christ. This article will also serve as a reference to some articles that I will be writing soon on some supposed ‘men of God’ aka ‘Prophets’ in South Africa – who claim that they have William Branham’s Mantle. Any ‘pastor’ who says that William Branham was truly a man of God or says they have anything from William Branham (mantle, angel, follows his teachings, etc) should be avoided like the plague.

Who was William Branham:

William Branham was born in 6th April 1909 in Kentucky and died on 24 December 1965. His ministry was founded in May 1946. But this legacy lives on in his followers and the hundreds of sermons that were recorded or transcribed. Most people read his sermons more than they do they bible. Most people believe William Branham’s words more than the bible. This is obviously concerning, but what is more concerning is what William Branham preached and the strange signs and wonders that accompanied him.

The young William Branham:

William Branham’s mother was 15 years of age, and his father was 18 years of age. When William Branham was born something rather unusual happened on that day – a few rays of light shone into the room and a huge halo, one foot in diameter appeared above William’s mother and baby. Because of this his mother took him to a Baptist church in the local community. That was the first and the last time he went to church in years. –Carl Dyck, William Branham: The Man and His Message (Saskatoon: Western Tract Mission, 1984), page 3.

It should be noted (and keep this in your mind at all times) that Branham’s parents both believed in fortunetelling (so they were not Christian) and this of course means that William Branham was raised in an occult environment. –Kurt Koch, Between Christ and Satan (Grand Rapids: Kregal Publications, 1962), page 150

Branham’s life was influenced by numerous visions and angelic visitations. He recalled that he heard a voice at the age of seven, “Well, I started up the lane again. And I turned to look at this again. And when it did, a human Voice just as audible as mine is, said, `Don’t you never drink, smoke, or defile your body in any way. There’llbeaworkfor you to do when you get older.’ Why, it liked to scared me to death!” –Brother Branham, taped sermon transcript, p. 24

This would not be the last time Branham heard this voice, later this voice would identify itself as an angel and later he ends up receiving extra-biblical revelation concerning future events.

William’s family and Ministry:

William Branham was influenced by a few obscure people/religions before he fully established his ministry in 1948, one of these was the ‘Jesus Only’ Pentecostals. –Brother Branham, p.39

At this time William Branham was married and had a baby daughter. Many family members and other ministers warned him not to associate with the ‘Jesus Only’ cult for this group did not believe in the Trinity amongst other thing. Branham must have broken away from then for later when his Wife and baby daughter died in 1937 from Tubercular Meningitis he attributed their deaths to the fact that it was because he had not continued in fellowship with the Pentecostals and had missed God’s will. –Brother Branham, p.47

Never the less, the ‘Jesus Only’ cult was a great influence on Branham as he adopted many of their heretical doctrines into his own.

Another influential person in Branham’s ‘doctrine to be’ was Franklin Hall who wrote on the ‘Atomic Power with God through Fasting and Prayer’. Hall had a great influence on almost all the healing revival preachers of that time, of which Branham was his best disciple, in so much that Branham’s followers believed him to be the apostle of the final Church age.

In 1946 while Branham was baptising followers in the Ohio river he heard a small voice say ‘Look up!” Looking up he saw it descending toward him – it looked like a blazing Star, a Pillar of Fire. The Supernatural Pillar of Fire hovered just above his head and that voice he had been hearing since he was little spoke out of the Pillar of Fire saying, “As John the Baptist was sent to forerun the First Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, so you are sent to forerun His Second Coming.” –Brother Branham, p.71

That was that, Branham called this his ‘charge’ – that he was called by God and soon many believed him to be Elijah. In fact when Branham passed away in 1965 due to a head injury from a car accident many of his followers (and still today, believe it or not) truly believe he came in the spirit of Elijah, some believed him to be born of a virgin, some believed him to be God and most expected him to actually rise from the dead in three days. –All Things Are Possible, p.164

Not long after Branham was told by the Pillar of Fire that he was the forerunner for the Second Coming of Christ he was visited by the voice manifested in the form of an angel. This angel told him that he had been given two gifts; the gift of healing and the gift of words of knowledge / restore biblical truth. As time went by Branham also came to believe that this angel was the source of all his visions and extra-biblical revelations as well. But of course Branham was very discerning (as he claims it was also one of his gifts) and he asked the angel why he should believe the angel to be from God and the angel told him that the people in Jesus’ day called Jesus a devil, so he (Branham) should not worry about others in his family or ministry saying the same thing about the message/angel. The angel mentioned that Branham had been told by fortunetellers in impromptu meetings that he had a special gift from God and was born under a sign. The angel assured Branham that demons had confirmed that Jesus was the Christ and he should not be concerned by testimony of fortunetellers. –Brother Branham, pp. 74, 75, 79

Well I suppose that settles it then – the angel must be from God, phewww and all this time I thought otherwise. You see in 1 John it explains very clearly what Branham was supposed to ask the angel, ‘”has Jesus Christ come in the Flesh”. I guarantee this angel would have come up with every excuse in the book to say otherwise. But then, what’s the bible anyway? eh? Just useless info…not to be adhered to.

So Branham decided to test out his new ‘powers’ and found himself confronted with a women who had cancer. Just as a matter of interest the angel told Branham about this woman in a vision. So he prayed for her and she was ‘healed’. He shot to Superstardom overnight and from then on claimed his angel was with him day and night.

Two things here; Who said she had cancer? Was there any medical proof of this and secondly who could prove she was healed? Or did Branham proclaim she was healed and everyone just accepted it? So either this was one big lie or worse we have a demon (posing as an angel of light) telling Branham about a women who has cancer, i.e., this woman’s cancer was demonically inflicted. Talk about being set up, William Branham that is, and again so much for his discernment. So Branham prays for her and she is ‘healed’. What actually happened was the demonic affliction was lifted and who knows what else this woman received in its place.

From then on William Branham’s ministry was built on supernatural manifestations and was empowered by a spirit being / angel. The angel accompanied him throughout his lifetime and even directed him in every aspect of his personal life. It was the angel Branham said gave him his power – not the Holy Spirit. In fact Branham knew that if he didn’t do what the Voice told him to do he would suffer greatly.

But if that has not convinced you even slightly that there was something horribly wrong with Brenham, lets go look at his teachings and see just how much they contradict the Word of God.

He believed he was the Last Days Prophet:

This I find rather funny because since starting my blog I have come across at least 20 others who think they are too. Who’s right? Fortunately, non of them, Branham included. Anyhow let’s stick to the story shall we – so Branham said, “Now, I’m just your brother, by the grace of God. But when the Angel of the Lord moves down, it becomes then a Voice of God to you…But I am God’s Voice to you… Now, see, I can say nothing in myself. But what He shows me.” –Footprints On The Sands Of Time, p. 214

His followers believed him to be the spirit of Elijah based on Malachi 4 and the seventh angel in Revelations 10.

Unfortunately for him and his followers, William Branham has to under no uncertain terms be labelled a False Prophet for a lot of things he prophesied did not come to pass for example: He prophesied that Jesus would return in 1977 along with the destruction of America . Branham said, “Jesus did not say no man could know the year, month or week in which his coming would be completed. I sincerely believe and maintain as a private student of the Word along with divine inspiration that 1977 ought to terminate the world systems and usher in the millennium.” –7 Church Ages, p. 322.

As we can see, Jesus Christ has not come back, America is still standing and it’s the year 2008. So you the reader have 2 choices here; 1) William Branham received this information from a lying demonic source aka his angel who’s father is Satan or, 2) God lied.

The bible says, in Deuteronomy 18 v 20-22

“20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.”

Branham preached the ‘Serpent Seed’ teaching:

The Serpent Seed teaching is a belief that Cain was produced through sexual intercourse between Eve and the serpent in the garden. The curse of the Serpent’s Seed he believed is the cause of all mankind’s problems and women are to blame and it is evident in their temptation of men. –William M. Branham, My Life Story, p. 19.

Branham also believe that the Serpent Seed was the missing link between man and monkey.

Hitler also believed in the Serpent Seed teaching and this was the main reason why Jews needed to be eliminated, for the Jewish nation was of Satan. Now if Hitler believed in this and Branham believed in this, and Hitler was of Satan and Branham is of God then….we have a HUGE problem here.

It is also noted that Branham despised women and on one occasion stated, “But I remember when my father’s still up there running, I had to be out there with water and stuff, see young ladies that wasn’t over seventeen, eighteen years, up there with a man my age now, drunk. And they’d have to sober them up and give them black coffee, to get them home to cook their husband’s supper. Oh, something like that, I said, ‘I…This was my remarked [sic] then, THEY’RE NOT WORTH A GOOD CLEAN BULLET TO KILL THEM WITH IT.’ That’s right. And I hated women. That’s right. And I just have to watch every move now, to keep from still thinking the same thing.” –M. Branham, ‘My Life Story’ (Spoken Word Publications, undated), p.27.

So now we can see why he was so adamant to preach this Serpent Seed teaching for he had an immense animosity towards women. This would also explain why he preached a rigid ‘moral code’ for women with regards to dressing, hair etc, etc. Branham also had a ‘revelation’ that allowed for divorce. –All Things Are Possible, p.162.

The bible says in Genesis 4 v 11;

1 “And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.” …. not from the Serpent/Satan.

Branham believed the Zodiac and the Egyptian Pyramids are EQUAL to scripture:

So as far as Branham is concerned the Zodiac and Egyptian pyramids are equal to Scripture in the revelation of God’s Word. This might I add is also one of Franklin Halls strange beliefs that was passed onto Branham. –‘Adoption’, pp.31,104.

Now we know that the Zodiac and the Pyramids play a huge part in the occult. So how on earth can the occult be equal to Scripture? Witchcraft, Astrology and New Age all use the pyramids and the zodiac for divination i.e., predicting the future. The pyramids are an essential holiday spot for occultists, witches, magicians, necromancers and many a demon/spirit. The narrow passages through-out the pyramids allowed for occult soul travel were mummified Kings and other notable people were buried with gold, food and other worldly possessions in the belief that their soul would need these things in the after-life. Pyramids also have an occult alignment with the stars i.e., the Zodiac.

Let’s see what the bible says about this: Deuteronomy 18 v 9-12

“9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.”

William Branham a Freemason

After Branham’s death a tombstone in the shape of a pyramid was placed on his grave.  On top of the tombstone is what appears to be an eagle, but it is in fact a Pheonix.

 Branham Grave - Freemason

Branham believed that ALL denominations were the Mark of the Beast:

Except for his ‘denomination’ of course which was pure. Hence if you follow anyone eles teachings and not his you are doomed. Branham believed that some humans are descended from the serpent’s seed and are destined for hell, which is not eternal, however. The seed of God, i.e., those who receive Branham’s teaching, are predestined to become the Bride of Christ. There are still others who possess free will and who may be saved out of the denominational churches, but they must suffer through the Great Tribulation. He considered denominationalism a mark of the Beast (Rev. 13:17). –Dictionary of Pentecostal and Charismatic Movements, pp. 95,96.

Branham believed he was commissioned by God to OPEN the SEVEN SEALS in Revelations:

Branham said, “I saw seven angels in the form of a pyramid that swept down, picked me up and was brought east to open the seven seals of God” –William Branham, Standing In the Gap – 63-0623.1M.

Revelations 5 v 1-10 says;

“1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

So, is William Branham saying he is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David – Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the One and Only Living God? It must be, because William Branham said it, and if William Branham said that God commissioned him to open the book and loose the seals then who are we to argue, I mean really, the bible must be wrong, completely wrong!

Branham believes he was the ONLY Prophet:

Branham said, “There never was in the age, any two major prophets on the earth at one time. There were many minor prophets, but there were one major prophet. And Elijah was the prophet until Elisha came. Then when Elijah was taking off, a portion, double portion, of Elijah’s Spirit, Elijah’s Spirit came upon Elisha.” —Our Hope is in God, 1951 (tape #51-0929)

Now, God always uses a–a prophet, a man. If you use a bunch of men, you get different ideas (See?); each man, two men. Never did He have two major prophets on the earth at one time. He takes one, so the other one can take its place for another day, another message. He never has two; He has one at a time.” —The Evening Messenger, 1963 (tape #63-0116)

“God always deals with one individual. Two men’s got two ideas. There never was two major prophets on the earth prophesying the same time. Look back and see if there was. No, sir. Too much scrupled up. He’s got to get one man completely surrendered and use that person. He searches for that person, but there will be one sometime, somebody who’ll listen to Him word by word.” –The Fourth Seal, Revelation of the Seven Seals, 1963 (tape #63-0321)

Many historical prophets did indeed prophesy at the same time as others. Several minor prophets did as well (e.g., Hosea & Micah; Haggai & Zechariah. Ezra 5:1,2 actually says, “Now Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the prophet, a descendant of Iddo, prophesied to the Jews in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, who was over them. Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and Jeshua son of Jozadakset to work to rebuild the house of God in Jerusalem. And the prophets of God were with them, helping them.” See also, Numbers 11:25-29). In fact, some Minor prophets prophesied at the same time as Major prophets (e.g., Hosea & Micah were contemporary with Isaiah; Habakkuk was contemporary with Jeremiah). But Mr. Branham’s most obvious error was in saying that God never sent two Major prophets at the same time. Of the four Major prophets, Daniel, Jeremiah and Ezekiel were all contemporaries during the years 595-587 BC. –http://people.delphiforums.com/johnk63/1prophet.htm

The difference between Branham and the TRUE prophets of the bible were that the TRUE prophets of the bible were not confused, never presented two different ideas, never got their message ‘scrupled up’ and most importantly their words were God’s words hence they appear in the Word of God. Unlike Branham who preaches a DIFFERENT gospel.

Branham taught that God is NOT omnipresent:

Branham said, “Now, you cannot be omnipresent without being omniscient. God’s not even omnipresent; God’s omniscient. Omniscient which means – makes Him omnipresent (He knows all things). But in order to be a being He has to be in one being.” –The Masterpiece, 1964 (tape #64-0705)

“He’s [God]–He’s infinite, and He’s–He’s omnipresent, omniscient, therefore He knows all things. He can’t be present everywhere. By being omniscient, knowing all things, then He can be present everywhere.” –The Harvest Time, 1964 (tape #64-1212)

So because Branham believes that God is a ‘being’ and not ‘spirit’ he can’t be in more than one place at a time. He does however believe that God knows ‘all things’ hence He is omniscient, so it seems like God is everywhere, but He is not.

The bible says: Jeremiah 23:23-24

“Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.”

Branham DENIED the Deity of Jesus Christ:

Branham said; “The man, the body was not Deity, but Deity was in the body.” –God’s Gifts Always Find Their Places, December 22, 1963 (tape #63-1222)

“Jesus was not God, but He was God. He was a Man, yet He was God. He could cry, and yet He could raise the dead. He could cry for a man being dead and raise him back up again. He was Jehovah-jireh, Jehovah-rapha, Jehovah Manasses; He was Jehovah, all completely. He was Jehovah, and yet He was a Man.” –Questions and Answers #3, August 30, 1964 (tape #64-0830M)

“He was–He was Jesus when He was born. But when the Holy Ghost came upon Him after His baptism, He was anointed with God. God was in Him, ’cause He come to fulfill the Word.” –The Messiah, January 17, 1961 (tape #61-0117)

“And this little Boy, twelve-year-old Child, no wisdom at all, why, but just a twelve-year-old Boy… The Father didn’t dwell in Him at that time, because He come on the day when He baptized Him; he saw the Spirit of God coming down (See?), and went in Him.” –Paradox, February 6, 1964 (tape #64-0206B

“The Spirit left Jesus in Gethsemane and He became just a man– When God looked down upon the body… (The Spirit left Him in the Garden of Gethsemane; He had to die a man.)” –It Is the Rising of the Sun, April 18, 1965 (tape #65-0418M

Unbelievable! William Branham DENIES Jesus Christ. Anyone who says that William Branham is a man of God is deluded, deceived and follows the teachings on an anti-Christ.

The bible says, John 1 v 1-14 – The Deity of Jesus Christ:

“1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.”

William Branham’s unsolved mysteries:

The Seventh Seal:

Branham believed that his interpretation of the 7 seals (Revelation, chapters 5-8) was essential in preparing his followers for Christ’s soon return. He spent the week of March 18 thru the 23, 1963, “revealing” the meaning of the first 6 seals from Revelation 6. However, on the evening he was to reveal the 7th seal, he did not explain its meaning. It remains a mystery to his followers to this day.

The Seven Thunders (Revelation 10:3,4):

Likewise, Branham spoke of the 7 Thunders, but never revealed what the voices spoke.

The Third Pull:

Although not a biblical mystery, Branham created a new mystery, speaking of a future phase of his ministry which he called the Third Pull. Not only did he fail to say what this phase of his ministry would accomplish, but he never fulfilled it before his death.  –http://people.delphiforums.com/johnk63/teachings.htm#unrevealed

William Branham’s terrible inconsistencies about a man who tried to prove him to be false:

William Branham sometimes warned his listeners against testing the authenticity of his gifts. Which is odd because the bible tells us to test the spirits. Never the less Branham indeed had an active imagination and most definitely liked to instill the fear of God into his follows too NOT test him. Branham would frequently tell his congregation about a man who tried to prove him to be false by writing fictitious illnesses on his prayer card, and then would stand in the prayer line expecting Branham to correctly identify his illnesses as mentioned on the prayer card. Every time Branham told this story, the outcome of what happened to his man would change:

  1. The man received the diseases that he wrote on his card and was still suffering from them (1953).
  2. The man had died from his diseases (1954).
  3. The man was bedfast “to this day” (1956).
  4. The man ran screaming from the auditorium when Mr. Branham publicly exposed his plan (1956).
  5. The man died a year after the incident (January 1957).
  6. The man was still in “serious condition” (June 1957)
  7. The man died 6 months after the incident from cancer (1958).
  8. The man was carried from the auditorium paralyzed and is still paralyzed (1958–note that in 1956 Mr. Branham said he ran screaming from the building).
  9. The man died on the platform sixty seconds after Mr. Branham exposed him (1961).
  10. The man died six weeks after the meeting (1962).

— http://people.delphiforums.com/johnk63/teachings.htm#unrevealed

So much for being man of God. This is called manipulation people, manipulation and lies belong in the same basket of rotten apples.

William Branham’s vision and the Cloud:

Once again it would seem that William Branham has a very over active imagination, or he just lied as went along to ‘prove’ himself to be a man of God. I have received a few emails over the last couple of months from people sending me images of this famous cloud as proof that Branham is a prophet. So I went and did some research and found out that this cloud appeared over Flagstaff which was 352 km / 219 miles from where Branham was having his vision on a mountain in Tucson. Now from what I have read it says this cloud was huge and could be seen from very very far away. However…

Branham says he was standing below it: “And now, the “Life” Magazine picked it up. And I have the–the article here this morning in the “Life” Magazine there, of the show… Now, here it is, the same time I was there. See the pyramid or the Cloud? I was standing just below this.” —William Branham, “Standing in the Gap,” TSW (sermon preached 6-23-63), 6:7, pp. 20-21

Hmmmm…. How could he be 219 miles from this cloud but yet at the same time be standing just below it…now that is a miracle!

Also Branham’s account or ‘count’ of how many angels he saw appear changed from 5 to 7 over a period of time. It changed from 5 to 7 angels so he could say these angels represented the ‘The Revelation of the Seven Seals’.

5 angels in vision on the mountain:   “And I, still in my … the two consciences together, I knew I was standing here, and I knew I was somewhere else. And I thought, “Now, this is a vision, and I must learn what this means.” And no more than the second group of birds came by, I looked to the west; and it looked like in the form of a pyramid—like two on each side with one in the top, came five of the mightiest angels I ever seen in my life. Such a terrific speed I never seen…. Their heads back and their pointed wings just sailing quickly.” –William Branham, “Reproach for the Word,” The Spoken Word (TSW), Spoken Word Publications (Jeffersonville, IN, sermon preached 12-23-62), 2:16, pp. 4-7

7 angels in the vision on the mountain:   “In December 1962 God gave William Branham a vision of an angelic visitation which he foretold in a message “Sirs is this the Time?” On February 28, 1963, the vision and prophecy was fulfilled when a constellation of seven angels, formed as the head of Christ, met him with a commission to speak the opening of the Seven Seals of Revelation. Life Magazine (May 17th 1963) carried the photograph (left figure) of this supernatural event, describing it as a “Mystery Cloud over Arizona.” –http://www.bibleway.org/wmb

I seem to be hmmmm’ing a lot while writing this article. It’s amazing, people will believe all sorts of lies and even when presented with the truth continue to hold fast to these lies for dear life. What for? Do you like to be lied too? Do you like to be deceived? Do you like to be made a fool of by non other than William Branham? But then I suppose that’s what deception does, it blinds one to the truth.

Conclusion:  1)  This cloud has absolutely nothing to do with William Branham’s vision,   2)  Satan can perform wonderous signs to capture the imagination of people who pretty much believe anything, except the Word of God.

The famous CloudWilliamBranhamCloud1 If you turn the cloud sideways you can apparently see an image of Jesus.WilliamBranhamCloud2

*  I am sure if one is on some hallucinatory drug you will be able to see a face of some kind.

William Brenham denies the Trinity:

Like the ‘Jesus-Only’ Pentecostals, Branham denied the Trinity doctrine teaching a form of Modalism. Instead of three Persons in the Godhead, Branham taught that there was only one Person (Jesus) going under different titles or modes at various times in history. Branham’s teaching is a variation of a second century heresy taught by Sabellius know as Modalistic Monarchianism or Patripassianism. –Evangelical Dictionary of Theology, pp. 727-28) and www.watchman.org/prOfile/branpro.htm.

Monarchianism: View found primarily in the third century that denied the Trinity, arguing that because God’s nature is one He cannot exist eternally in three Persons. The two most popular forms of monarchianism were dynamic monarchianism and modalism. –www.watchman.org/cat95.htm#Monarchianismm

The Trinity doctrine cannot be fully comprehended by finite man. However, any other view of the Godhead will not satisfy God’s self revelation in Scripture. Modalism teaches that there is only one Person in the Godhead functioning through relational “modes.” When He is in the Father mode, the Son and Spirit modes are not functional. In Matthew 3:13-17, however, the Son is baptized, the Spirit descends and the Father speaks. Also, “in the name of” (Matthew 28:19) or in the authority of does not limit the nature of God’s unity to one Person but connotes equality of essence within the Godhead (2 Corinthians 13:14).  –www.watchman.org/prOfile/branpro.htm

William Branham view on baptism:

Branham claimed that proper baptism was needed to avoid the “Mark of the Beast” of denominational churches and escape the danger of missing the rapture and entering the Tribulation. Proper baptism must be in the name of Jesus only. Baptism with the Trinitarian formula of Matthew 28:18 (“in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”) is unacceptable to God.

If an incorrect formula was spoken during baptism, Branham felt the convert would go into darkness. “But a tritheist, triune baptism was never recognized in the Church, the New Testament… Now you know what to do, that’s right; and if you refuse to walk in Light when Light’s brought forth, you turn to darkness. Right! Amen!” –Conduct, Order, Doctrine Q and A, pp. 178, 181, 182, 184, 190).

Baptism in the name of Jesus only may have been the early practice in the Jerusalem church. However, all manuscripts of Matthew 28:19 have the Trinitarian formula as being commissioned by Jesus. One document, dating from A.D. 60, the Didache, prescribes the Matthew formula (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) for baptism within the church. Regardless of the formula, baptism is not a requirement for being raptured or avoiding the Tribulation. Full salvation is by grace though faith and not of works such as baptism (Ephesians 2:8-9).  –www.watchman.org/prOfile/branpro.htm

Something interesting William Branham once said:

“167 I was talking on the Name of Jesus Christ baptism. That’s right, a revelation of that come. That’s the Truth. But what did a bunch of people do? Gathered it right out here and put a denomination out of it, made another tower of Babel, same thing, throw edit right into it. Certainly. Luther done the same thing. Wesley done the same thing; John Smith done the same thing, Alexander Campbell done the same thing. Pentecost done the same thing. God deals with individuals keeping His Word. God’s only plan to bring believers to Himself in a true oneness is receiving the Holy Ghost. Then here’s how…You say, “Well, Brother Branham, I spoke in tongues. I shouted. I did this.” If you still got that kind of a spirit and deny the Word of God, you haven’t got the Word of God in you; you haven’t got the Spirit. If you’ll set and hear the Truth preached, and look It up in the Bible, and see It’s the Truth, and then refuse to do it, that’s not the Spirit of God. I don’t care how much you spoke in tongues, how much you shouted, how much churches you belonged to, or how many times you was baptized, or anything else. The Word is truth. That’s what vindicates the truth. If you got all these other truths and then with the Word (Amen.), then you know you’re coming home.” –Oneness (62-0211)

So if we reversed this and said, “Well, William Branham, you spoke in tongues, you shouted, you did this and that, and you healed, and you prophesied, and you had visions, and you saw angels, and you had revelations and you spoke words that God supposedly told you to speak. Then surely if you’ve got that kind of a spirit but at the SAME TIME deny the Word of God / deny Jesus Christ, then you William Branham haven’t got the Word of God in you; you haven’t got the Spirit.


William Branham - A man and his Angel - by Mike Oppenheimer

Discerning the World had this to say:  “Mike Oppenheimer from Let us Reason Ministries has released an extraordinarily well researched book exposing the incredible practices and false teachings of William Branham. Branham is the father of the satanically inspired Latter Rain Movement that has completely engulfed the church with it’s ‘unholy spirit of fire’.  I urge all to get this book and read it, you will not be disappointed if you are seeking the Truth – your eyes will surely be opened.”

PDF book on William Branham (over 900 pages)

A Man and His angel- A Biblical examination of William Branham’s Practices and Teachings

Click here to get book:  http://www.letusreason.org/bookw.branham.htm


Please share:

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Deborah Ellish is the author of the above article. Discerning the World is an internet Christian Ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa. Tom Lessing and Deborah Ellish both own Discerning the World. For more information see the About this Website page below the comments section.

guest
Name or Username
Privacy Policy

Editing Comments: After commenting you have 15 minutes to EDIT your comment. Click the gear icon at the bottom right corner of the comment box, then click EDIT.

Previous Comments: Please read all previous comment pages if there are any. Thank you.

417 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
theo Mohloana

Mark wrote:

William Branham is not a true prophet of GOD and the way he died was a result of teaching utter falsehoods and condemning his own self in the process.

YOU are lying because you forget how Paul died, you forget how Eli and Saul, you actually didnt read on the matyres and believers that died in the faith…it doesnt matter how any one including prophets die, or did you have a better way for him to die, death is and will always be death its not nice whether it seems pleasing to your eyes or not..if i tell you that he was propesied by the same bible you read that he will die that way what will you say?…how can anyone choose how they want to die, doesnt that show something fishy if a man dies like a man.He was not God, He only manifested GOD more than any other man in our lifetime …in TRUTH.

theo Mohloana

JOS wrote:

YOU are lying because you forget how Paul died, you forget how Eli and Saul, you actually didnt read on the matyres and believers that died in the faith…it doesnt matter how any one including prophets die, or did you have a better way for him to die, death is and will always be death its not nice whether it seems pleasing to your eyes or not..if i tell you that he was propesied by the same bible you read that he will die that way what will you say?…how can anyone choose how they want to die, doesnt that show something fishy if a man dies like a man.He was not God, He only manifested GOD more than any other man in our lifetime …in TRUTH.

WHICH William Branham…I can not conlude that Jos hit me and just get away with it…but go on with your investigation the one you speak of was surely not a preacher lest he was a roman catholic preacher..

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo,

Was Branham the one who cried in the wilderness – “make way?”

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo,

You are living in a dream world.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo Mohloana,

That’s why you must follow Jesus Christ of the Bible and not William Branham or anyone else because Jesus was faultless.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo Mohloana,

William Branham was a FALSE Prophet – full stop.

Read here.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Theo,

Pearry Green is as false as William Branham.

theo

Thomas Lessing (Watch and Pray / Waak en Bid) wrote:

theo Mohloana,

That’s why you must follow Jesus Christ of the Bible and not William Branham or anyone else because Jesus was faultless.

why did people have to follow Moses, and why did paul say ‘follow me as i follow christ’.. why do you lie? knowing that in ALL history every man had to follow somekind of leadership in a form of a man before understanding GOd according to the law on mount horeb God gave moses a law of a man leading a man…you are confused as if you are a child in the faith, you are almost like the corinthian believers that need to be explained to over and over on the ways of god and their position..AWAKE! YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE THE BIBLE, BUT YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR THINKING.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo wrote,

why did people have to follow Moses, and why did paul say ‘follow me as i follow christ’.. why do you lie? knowing that in ALL history every man had to follow somekind of leadership in a form of a man before understanding GOd according to the law on mount horeb God gave moses a law of a man leading a man…you are confused as if you are a child in the faith, you are almost like the corinthian believers that need to be explained to over and over on the ways of god and their position..AWAKE! YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE THE BIBLE, BUT YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR THINKING.

“as I follow Christ” is the key. William Branham did not follow Jesus Christ of the Bible but another Jesus. And with that I close my case.

theo

Thomas Lessing (Watch and Pray / Waak en Bid) wrote:

theo wrote,

why did people have to follow Moses, and why did paul say ‘follow me as i follow christ’.. why do you lie? knowing that in ALL history every man had to follow somekind of leadership in a form of a man before understanding GOd according to the law on mount horeb God gave moses a law of a man leading a man…you are confused as if you are a child in the faith, you are almost like the corinthian believers that need to be explained to over and over on the ways of god and their position..AWAKE! YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE THE BIBLE, BUT YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR THINKING.

“as I follow Christ” is the key. William Branham did not follow Jesus Christ of the Bible but another Jesus. And with that I close my case.

Where exactly did he fail in following Christ according to you?

theo

Thomas Lessing (Watch and Pray / Waak en Bid) wrote:

brother,

Can water baptism save you? If not then you are barking up the wrong tree.

Yes it can SAVE YOU- Acts 2:38″Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit” If i was to analyse this, no man can enter Heaven with their sins, and according to Peter our sins are forgiven when we are baptised.That is why Jesus Christ told the desciples that he said Mark 16:16 “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned”..So just as OUR savior went and was baptised by John the Baptist, I dont know how we can ever think we are special NOT to uphold this instructions.but that is just me, every man does as his heart and spirit directs him, The Spirit Of The Lord has made all this things known, we each make our own judgement and live to face them.

——————————–

[Edited by DTW..

WATER BAPTISM CAN NOT SAVE YOU

1) John the Baptist’s baptism in water was a baptism of repentance, but when Jesus Came, you were to be spiritually baptised in Jesus Christ’s name.

    “And Peter said to them, ‘Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.’” (Acts 2:38).

When you are genuinely born again you prayed to Jesus Christ and you repented to Jesus and ask Him for forgiveness of all your sins and because of this you are automatically spiritually baptised in the name of the Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sin, there after the Holy Spirit will come to abide in you permanently.

2) Baptism in water was for Jewish unbelievers. We are gentiles and we believe solely by faith and we do not need to be baptised in water.

    John the Baptist says: “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. ” (Matthew 3:11-12)

    “And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.” (John 1:33)

What’s the point of us being baptised in water? When you are born again you are automatically SPIRITUALLY baptised by Jesus Christ where after the Holy Spirit comes to live in you. Now you go and dunk yourself in a swimming pool? For what? As a work? To complete your salvation? For forgiveness of sin? No.]

theo

jamie oliver wrote:

William branham killed his wife and baby daughter and i have proof.i found an old diary that belonged to his wife…time to contact the fbi

Mark wrote:

That is an excellent usage of scripture references Lee.

William Branham is not John the Baptist but a mere man who has denied the Biblical Trinity along with speaking utter falsehoods and failed prophecies. Therefore he is a false prophet who preaches another gospel promoting lies.

Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shall not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30:6
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Revelation 22:18,19
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

William Branham has added and taken away from the Word of God claiming to have “extra biblical revelation” when it is all guided under demonic spirits manifesting false signs and wonders.

what additions has he added to the bible? I need you to PLEASE tell me those things which were NEVER seen or heard of in the bible..

theo

Imredeemed wrote:

I use to be a MBeliever for a couple of months. man, wasnt the “message” addictive, i’d always play the sermons and feel satisfied. reading the bible wasnt “necessary” since i trusted in branham. Anyways, during the time i started noticing some minor contradictions.. like he said napoleon died an alcoholic. Well, you can read for yourself and see if that was the cause of death (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon). He was “endorsed” by a mormon who believed he was a true prophet and i think he was mentioned in the book of mormons. Serpent seed doctrine. Opening up one scripture to our own interpretation has always been known to inject all kinds of human misinterprations (eg JWs, Mormons, Seventh day adventist {who believe sunday worshippers have the mark of the beast,, according to prophetess Ellen White} etc). Bro George’s testimony of Branham “seeing” a deceased guy seated in the same room with the mourners. Also there was a prophecy going around by Kenneth Hagin claiming branham was taken out in 1965 for leading the body of Christ astray. It was getting too complicated to put trust on a dead man. through a lot of prayers and what i’d call the help of the Holy Spirit i walked out of the message and found freedom in Christ. I’m safe with Jesus i dont need any intermediary/ system to get to Him. He made it very clear by accepting to be sin, dying on the cross and raising again and He is seated at the right of the Father. I still have close friends/family still on it im praying that the Lord will show them the light. God bless

I QUOTE
“White wine, beer and Brussels sprouts can be major sources of the toxic metal metal arsenic in people’s diets, according to a new study”
UN-QUOTE
http://www.livescience.com/41504-wine-and-beer-arsenic.html
YOU NEED TO READ ON THOSE DEBATES ABOUT NAPOLEON’S DEATH, WATCH SOME DOCUMENTARIES ON HIM…YOU DID A NICE RESEARCH BUT your research just shows how true William Branham told this things because He didnt say the of his own making, they where prophecies…THANK YOU!

theo

Lister wrote:

I recently started attending church at one the branham churches. One of the first sermons I heard was about the serpent seed. This really troubled me coz I know for a fact that no where in the Bible does it say that Cain was the by product of sex between eve and the serpent.
I truly love the word of God and find it to be unparalleled and I believe every word written in the Bible. So much so that I even researched it and foud some amazing facts about the Bible. One thing I found out was that there are hidden codes in the Bible and one such code is called equal distant letter sequencing which is used in the 5 books of Moses called the TORAH. This code is used by skipping a certain amount of letters to form a word, phrase or sentence.
In Genesis & Exodus every 49th letter spells out the word TORH, in Numbers and Deuteronomy it spells out HROT which is TORH backwards & in the middle of these four books is Leviticus. Every 7th letter in Leviticus spells YHWH. So you would get this if you lay it out:
TORH, TORH -> YHWH <- HROT, HROT
This is only true of the original Hebrew text. Another interesting fact is that every verse in the TORAH has a numerical value divisible by 7.
The reason why I mention this particular code is if we are to believe that Cain was the offspring of the serpent then you have to delete certain verse and Genesis 4:1would have different wording therefore you won’t get the word TORH.
Just a point of interest: its been discovered that it would take 20 super computers 3000yrs to accomplish all this.

The claim that branham makes of ushering in the second coming of Christ is very unlikely simply because any prophesy of Jesus Christ was always brought by an angel that is named, namely Gabriel. Whether it be to Daniel with the 70 weeks prophecy or Mary and Joseph, Gabriel is always the angel to bring a message about the Messiah.
The end will only come if the gospel is preached to the entire world as Matthew 24:14 reads “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come”. Paul tells us exactly what the gospel is in 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 “For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that He was buried; and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.” Paul also says in Galatians 1:8 “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.”

Then one has to consider branham saying that he hated women. 1 John 4:7 reads “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God” verse 8 continues with “He who does not love does not know God, for God is love,” Now one of the attributes of love is that its kind Corinthians 13:4. does branham show kindness by declaring hatred towards another human being? I don’t care how big your sin is God demands that we love one another the way He loved us. Paul who, in his own words, was the chief of sinners was used by God in a very powerful way. How can a non believer ever accept the gospel if a man of God says I hate you. Sorry but Satan hates and God loves.

where did he ever say he hated women?
The angel(Gabriel) came and gave The message, the same message you are rejecting
rev 10:1 “I saw {2} another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire”

You are most likely still awaiting The messiah to come, and as the bible says
Rev16:15″Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.”
When He came just like the Jews did, you are rejecting Him and dont even know He came, because you deny it even if you hear it because of Habbakuk 1:5 “Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.”..Everyone chooses where they want to go..and so do you following your fathers.

theo

Enoch Dahal wrote:

@ paul weller:
You are absolutely right brother Paul Weller; Branham is not a christian at all. There are not one or two, one dozen or two dozen cult leaders (false prophets) but hundreds and those unstable victims are in their trap helpless. Let them know that Jesus Christ our Lord is there to help them if they repent and believe on Him and come out of the Cult.

what and how is a cult?

theo

Deborah (Discerning the World) wrote:

Torro

>> Moreover I don’t remember any PROPHET who became false once he was true in the Bible.

Let me explain this to you. JESUS IS THE LAST PROPHET! HE IS THE LAST HIGH PRIEST. When it speaks of prophecy in the bible it speaks of preaching and teaching. Genuine prophecy CEASED when the bible was written. Understand this and you are on the way to understanding many other thing. Please, this IS NOT JOKE. William Branham spoke man lies and many people believed him, even today.

“And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings..” 1Cor 12:28
and Acts 21:10 says Agabus was a prophet. At the same time 1John4:1 there is also false prophets”Beloved, tdo not believe every spirit, but utest the spirits to see whether they are from God, for vmany wfalse prophets have gone out into the world. “Luke 2:36 we also have prophetesses. and one can prophecy but not being a prophet Acts19:6 “When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied”
and many proofs I may have where Paul himself tells that he is a prophet and what about John the revelator and Philemon as the Bible is written by prophets..NOTE: we have major and minor prophets..according to their duties which they were called for and position in the ministry..but ALL are sufficient and very much prophets as a prophet is one who the Word of The lord comes to…

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo,

Indeed, William was a false prophet and a very dangerous one as well.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

teho,

A cult is like that of William Branham.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo,

The one fact that he rejected the Trinity proves that he did not follow Jesus Christ of the Bible.

Read here.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo wrote:

Yes it can SAVE YOU- Acts 2:38″Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit” If i was to analyse this, no man can enter Heaven with their sins, and according to Peter our sins are forgiven when we are baptised.That is why Jesus Christ told the desciples that he said Mark 16:16 “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned”..So just as OUR savior went and was baptised by John the Baptist, I dont know how we can ever think we are special NOT to uphold this instructions.but that is just me, every man does as his heart and spirit directs him, The Spirit Of The Lord has made all this things known, we each make our own judgement and live to face them.

As I said, you are barking up the wrong tree and you have proved it with your above statement.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo,

What? Are you deaf and blind? Mark proved to you from Scripture why Branham was a false prophet and still you argue? Indeed, deception is a dangerous game.

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.” (1 Ti 4:1-2)

Deception sears the mind so that it cannot understand the truth.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

theo,

You don’t need to lecture us on the toxic dangers of wine, beer en brussels sprouts. The point is, Napoleon did not died an alcoholic.

Mark

theo Mohloana wrote:

Mark wrote:

William Branham is not a true prophet of GOD and the way he died was a result of teaching utter falsehoods and condemning his own self in the process.

YOU are lying because you forget how Paul died, you forget how Eli and Saul, you actually didnt read on the matyres and believers that died in the faith…it doesnt matter how any one including prophets die, or did you have a better way for him to die, death is and will always be death its not nice whether it seems pleasing to your eyes or not..if i tell you that he was propesied by the same bible you read that he will die that way what will you say?…how can anyone choose how they want to die, doesnt that show something fishy if a man dies like a man.He was not God, He only manifested GOD more than any other man in our lifetime …in TRUTH.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Mark,

Well, I suggest you read your Bible.

But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality. Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works. (Rev 2:20-23)

You wrote:

He was not God, He only manifested GOD more than any other man in our lifetime …in TRUTH.

Jesus who is now seated at the right hand of God is still in our lifetime. You are saying William Branham manifests God more than HIM? Blasphemy!!!

Mark

for Thomas Lessing (Watch and Pray / Waak en Bid)

I have never stated that or quote that William Branham manifests God more than HIM. That is a quote from theo Mohloana.

I already know that Jesus is seated in the right hand of God.

Psalms 110:1
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Acts 2:33-36
Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise if the Holy Ghost,
he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD saith unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye hath crucified both Lord and Christ.

William Branham denies the Trinity and he has misconstrued, misinterpreted and manipulated God’s Word in deceiving the masses thinking that he is God’s Prophet of Vindication. Obviously William Branham will NEVER be God spewing out false prophecies and unbiblical teachings committing blasphemy. Therefore I don’t endorse or agree with any assertions of William Branham being God’s spokesman when the Bible itself is God’s final authority and infallible Word of absolute TRUTH. Why should I revere a man puts himself above God while giving out exaggerated stories of unproven evidences of that has no legitimate claims? Not only do I know the Bible but I also believe in the Triune Godhead and the biblical view of Trinitarianism which is completely scriptural.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Mark,

Please quote me verbatim where I sinned against you.

Mark

To: Thomas Lessing (Watch and Pray / Waak en Bid)

On September 22, 2014 You said that I made this quote:

He was not God, He only manifested GOD than any other man in our lifetime …in TRUTH.

Jesus who is seated at the right hand of God is still in our lifetime. You are saying that William Branham manifests God more than HIM? Blasphemy!!!

This is my quote from September 22, 2014

Mark quote:
William Branham is not a true prophet of God and the way he died was a result of teaching utter falsehoods and condemning his own self in the process.

Here is the actual quote from theo Mohloana in response to my quote?
You are lying because you forgot how Paul died, you forgot how Eli and Saul, you actually didn’t read on the martyres and believers that died in the faith..it doesn’t matter how any one including prophets die, or did you have a better way for him to die, death is and will always be death its not nice whether it seems pleasing to your eyes or not..if I tell you he was propesied by the same bible you read that he will die that way what will you say?…how can anyone choose how they want to die, doesn’t that show something fishy if a man dies like a man.He was not God, He only manifested GOD more than any other man in our lifetime …in TRUTH.

Thomas Lessing (Watch and Pray / Waak en Bid)
Mark, I suggest that you read your Bible quoting Revelation 3:20-23.

You wrote: He was not God, He only manifested GOD more than any other man in our lifetime …in TRUTH

Jesus who is seated at the right hand of God is still in our lifetime. You are saying that William Branham manifests God more than HIM? Blasphemy!!!

I’ll repeat it AGAIN. I NEVER stated or quoted that William Branham manifest God more than HIM. That is a quote from Theo Mohloana posted on September 10, 2014 at 5:38pm. Check it out for yourself.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Sorry Mark, I apologize. I made a mistake.

Deborah (Discerning the World))

Hi Mark

Yes I see this as well, sorry Mark, please forgive me.

1 8 9 10 11 12 14
417
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x