Scott Pruitt and His No-Pretrib Fallacies – Part 1

Tom Lessing is the author of the above article. Discerning the World is an internet Christian Ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa. Tom Lessing and Deborah Ellish both own Discerning the World. For more information see the About this Website page below the comments section.

1. Mary Christy Brandenson says:

When the pre-trib happens, I’m outta here. Praise the Lord, and I’ll be with Him forevermore. But being saved, born-again; yes, that’s most important. I can just say; “Come Lord, Jesus.”

Love and blessings
    Mary, London

2. Mary Christy Brandenson

HALLELUJAH!!!

3. I can’t pick through all this one thing stands out, that a pre trib rapture means no saints to inhabit the millennium. that is because you THINK we are taken up to heaven beyond the stars and permanently until a later resurrection.

Matthew chapter 24 and ALL OF 2 THESSALONIANS chapter 2 rule out any possibility of a pre trib rapture read it all at once forgetting what you were told it means and read Daniel 7:12 that the antichrist persecutes the saints until God arrives to stop this.

We are picked up to meet Jesus in the sky where all see Him. we stay with Him. Where is He? in the sky visible to all raining wrath down on the antichrist and on the antichrist’s followers starting immediately after we are out of range. rapture then wrath a few seconds or minutes later.

when this is over, Jesus descends to rule on earth taking us with Him.

who are getting saved through the millennium? the unbelievers in Christ and probably some who like Him, willing to be ruled by him who rejected the antichrist for various reasons. the nations the saints will rule over.

4. Ingrid says:

Mary Christy Brandenson

Mary, yes! What a day that is going to be. The world is upside down and even those who must lead us in the church are leading us away from our saviour’s cross. Amen and hallelujah, Mary. Come, Lord Jesus.

Ingrid, Stockholm

5. Christine Erikson wrote

How silly of you. Don’t you know that countless Jews and Gentiles are going to be saved during the seven-year tribulation who are going to inhabit the Millennium on earth in their natural bodies? And surely you ought to know that the saints who are going to be translated at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture are going to inhabit the Millennium in their glorified bodies, like unto that of Jesus, when He is going to rule the earth from the throne of his father David in Jerusalem?

Luke 1:30-35
    (30)  And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
    (31)  And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
    (32)  He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
    (33)  And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

(34)  Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
    (35)  And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

6. al says:

Quote: “I doubt whether Scott Pruitt, Jacob Prasch and their cronies will ever listen to the earnest exhortation of others. In fact, when I sent Scott Pruitt an email inviting him to read my article, he responded as follows: Actually Tom, I’m not at all interested in your vain ramblings.”

Ironically when he was banned from a pretrib Facebook group for posting anti-pretrib material, he partly responded with: “Are you that threatened by opposing views that you feel it necessary to censor them?”

People like that prefer to be on the offense. But when the tables are turned they get uncomfortable.

7. Daisy says:

Thanks for the helpful article! I recently asked in a FB group for recommendations for a pre-trib study of Revelation and had someone tell me I was looking for scripture twisting. He asked me to watch a video of a talk on the posttrib view he did. I agreed to do that. One thing he stated as Biblical evidence against pre-trib was that Jesus told Peter he would die an old man. He said therefore the early church, knowing this prophecy, could not hold to an imminent rapture. To me, all that proves is that it wouldn’t occur during Peter’s lifetime. Any thoughts?

8. Hi, Daisy.

The argument that an imminent Pre-Trib Rapture could not have taken place in Peter’s time because Jesus told him he would die an old man is silly. Peter, dead or alive, could not have influenced an imminent Pre-Trib Rapture if God had decided it should take place then. Let’s assume it had taken place then. If Peter were still alive when it happened he would have been changed in a twinkling of an eye to meet Jesus in the air with all the other living saints. Had he already been dead when it happened, he would have been raised first with all the other deceased saints in order to receive their new glorified bodies and to meet the Lord in the air. Not a single saint’s death, including Peter’s, could stop an imminent Pre-Trib Rapture if God wanted it to take place then.

Will you please sent me the link to the talk this guy gave on a Post-Trib Rapture.

9. Daisy says:

Hi, I can’t seem to figure out how copy and paste the link, but the speaker is on YouTube and is Bob Mitchell with Shofar Ministries. He has a number of results there that are about end times. I hope that helps.

10. Irv Spielberg says:

I would like to see some calm scholarly responses to some Google articles, namely, “Pretrib Rapture: how WHAT becomes WHEN,” “Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty,” and “GFM’s DVD Survives Paul Wilkinson’s Attack.” Thanks and God bless. Irv Spielberg