What to EXPECT in the Last Days
In these last days that we are in, I would love to attend a Mighty Men Conference like I did the Absa Stadium conference back in 2008 so I could hear exactly what Angus preached for myself. Of course I could not attend the MMC because women are not allowed as you all know, they even had security at the gates to make sure women did not sneak in. The MMC are built on the principle of the Promise Keepers (Freemasons). It’s tough being a women nowadays, banned from hearing the word of God. Not that it was even preached there, so maybe it was a good thing. Women were protected by God from attending so they can help their husbands snap out of the hypnosis and lies by telling them the truth; reading the Word of God to them and through the complete guidance of the Holy Spirit realise that they have been deceived.
You know, it’s a common fact that men just don’t think sometimes that’s why women generally ask for directions when men are driving ;) Marriage is a joint union between husband and wife through Jesus Christ (I am talking about a husband and wife who are both born again.) She is there is look after him and love him and support him. He is there to look after her and love her and support her. She does silly things and he helps her get out of trouble. He does silly things and she helps him get out of trouble – all this by solely relying on Jesus for assistance – Jesus is THE problem solver. Both men and women, husbands and wives, boys and girls can do nothing in their own strength.
I pray all genuine born again Christian women are able to stand strong for the gospel of Jesus Christ. And pray that their husbands have not been totally led astray even though they come home more cheerful and apparently ‘changed’ than when they left. This might distract women into thinking that what went on at these gatherings was definitely of God. I pray that husbands heed the Holy Spirit’s warning to them and they realise that they have to always test every spirit to make sure what is being said at these gatherings and church meetings completely lines up with the Bible. I’ve even heard of stories of abusive husbands who became Calvinists and the wife’s become smitten with the husband’s new doctrine – that is must be correct, because he has change she insists. Has he really changed? Or has he just found a new way to dominate her and abuse her especially if she disagrees with him.
I know many are waking up, but unfortunately the percentage of those who are waking up is like 0.01% compared to those running after this deception with an expectation of finding God.
I used the word expectation for a reason because this is what they tell you and this is what you expect:
- Expect to find God at these gatherings and you will find God.
- Expect to get healed at these gathering and God will heal you.
- Expect to see signs and wonders you will see them.
- Expect that when you do see signs and wonders it’s from God.
- Expect that God will physically ‘heal our land’ because thousands of men went on a glorified camping trip – so we must expect that God will instantly make everything better in South Africa or whatever country you live in.
- Expect that your business will prosper immediately because you prayed and asked God to do it.
- Expect that your bank account will have at least 4 extra zeros on a surplus of course when you return home after attending a gathering where God is supposedly present.
- Expect that you are now saved because you had 8 spiritual prayer warriors come and pray over you for 8 solid hours as they walked around your house 8 times because 8 is the number of new beginnings.
- Expect that God will hear that Shofar being blown because for some unknown reason that will get His attention and chase all evil away.
- Expect that your words are powerful and if you speak what you expect then God will give it to you.
- Expect, expect, expect!
- God should not expect to find you genuinely want to repent of your sin and genuinely wanting to change your ways.
- God should not expect to find you loving your wife/husband and family as much as you say you do and pretend you do to the outside world.
- God should not expect to find you adhering to His Word to make sure you are not caught up into deception.
- God should not expect to find you instantly accepting a False Christ when he is presented to you by the world (Satan) instead of instantly accepting His Only Son Jesus Christ who was a sacrifice for your sin.
- God should not expect to find the whole world believing that they are all going to live in everlasting bliss because God would never punish anyone for their wicked ways.
- God should not expect to find you on judgment day because you will just bypass that whole process because you are one of the lost from the lost tribes of Israel.
- God should not expect to find you following new age / occult teaching.
- God should not expect to find you trying to unite with false religions when they refuse to follow the real Jesus Christ of the Bible.
- God should not expect to find you falling for signs and wonders that appear when what is being preached does not tie up to His word.
- God should not expect to find you constantly re-interpreting His Word to suit your every whim and fancy.
- God should not expect to find you giving the excuse that you are ‘only human therefore you constantly make mistakes’ when you are confronted with the gospel of Jesus Christ and repentance of sin.
- God should not expect to find you studying His Word to find yourself approved.
- God should not expect to find you being hoodwinked into thinking everyone who raised their hands at a gathering are now all ‘saved’ because you will believe anything that is thrown at you. Only God knows a man’s heart.
- God should not expect to find you completely unable to discern the difference between His Holy Spirit and a false spirit.
- God should not expect to find you standing up for Him when persecution comes your way instead of prosperity.
- God should not expect to find you completely complaisant and unperturbed when they mock, insult and ridicule Jesus Christ the one you call ‘your’ Lord.
- God should not expect to find you siding with men who preach lies.
- God should not expect to find you sitting on the fence, luke warm, bending whichever way the wind blows, or should we say, winds of change.
So technically, God should not expect to find your name written in the Book of Life. Because the Bible tells everyone to expect that pretty much most of the world will choose a false Christ instead of the real Jesus Christ of the scriptures.
God told us to expect that mostly everyone will fall away from their professed faith in the One and Only Living God of the Bible who sent his Son Jesus Christ to save us.
He told us that they will fall away by the millions and millions from the Gospel of Jesus Christ. These are the ones who once said they believed in a Jesus Christ, but never TRULY believed in Jesus Christ and are now following another god.
God knows your heart right now and He knows that when you put your hand up that day to truly accept Jesus Christ into your life, if you were REALLY sincere or not.
———————————————————————Resources: Top image ‘Colosseum’: Below image: Painting The Christian Martyrs’ Last Prayer by Jean-LÃ©on GÃ©rÃ´me (1824–1904)