You are God! Are you really?
The Gospel or Self-esteemed Pep Talk or New Age Garbage trying to Convince you that YOU ARE GOD!
I wrote the following comment on a friend’s Facebook. Her response on my WhatsApp was rather shocking. She advised me to read Matthew 7:1-6. Disturbed by her response, I phoned her and asked her why she quoted it to me.
She told me that when she went on her knees this morning to confess her sins, the Holy Ghost told her to quote to me Matthew 7:1-6 and Romans 3:10. I asked her how certain she was that it was the Holy Spirit that told her to scold me because Satan himself often uses the Bible as an angel of light to keep people in bondage to his lies, especially when they fail to read Scripture in its proper context.”
No!” she reiterated, “It could not have been Satan because she was confessing her sins to God on her knees.”
This is what I wrote on her Facebook:
Is this the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- “For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.” (2 Tim 3:2-4).
The only thing this guy is doing is to prove that Bible prophecy for the end times is 100% correct. You are not supposed to seek yourself to find out who you really are. God has already told us who we really are. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Rom 3:23). We are all lost sinners until we receive Jesus Christ as our Saviour.
God’s condemnation rests on everyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ. That’s who you really are.So next time when you look in the mirror to powder your face and find another wrinkle pop up from nowhere or grow your beard a little longer to hide your sagging face, remember this. You are slowly dying and if and when you die in your sins, you cannot come where Jesus is now.
- Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. (John 8:21).
In these last days, people tend to misinterpret love. God never told us to love ourselves so that we may love others. He knows, that because of our fallen nature, we already and naturally love ourselves with self-esteemed reverence and self-worth, to the extent that we fail to love others as we already love ourselves.At any rate, loving yourself does not prove that you love others. It is not true love. True love stems from a love for Christ and one’s concern for others’ spiritual well-being, especially when they are being led astray by wolves in sheep’s clothing like the smugly smiling young man in the video. This is precisely why King Solomon, the wisest of all men, wrote the following:
- Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. (Pro 27:6).
I ask you, are the words of the young man in the video the wounds of a friend, or are they the kisses of an enemy?
- If any man loves not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. (1 Co 16:22).
Please do not pretend to love Jesus when you shun his words, his exhortations and his rebukes.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Ti 3:16-17).
Know this: When they applaud you the way they do in this video, something is drastically wrong. However, when they falsely accuse you, hate you and shun you, you must know you are doing something right.
- If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. (Joh 15:18-19).