Obama Declares War On Extremists

1. Martin Horan says:

I can understand why DTW thinks Obama is the anti-Christ. He definitely is AN anti-Christ, if not THE anti-Christ.
    For some time I didn’t think he was THE anti-Christ because Daniel tells us that he will come from the people who destroyed the city (Jerusalem), and that was Rome.
    But a Roman does not have to be an Italian. Paul was a Jew from Tarsus and yet he was a Roman (citizen). So perhaps Obama can qualify as Roman as he is a blatant NWO proponent. It appears from Daniel and Revelation that the NWO will come under the auspices of Rome. Ancient Rome’s and the Vatican’s colours were and are Scarlet and Purple (the drunken whore of Revelation 17). I am fairly convinced that the Pope will be one of the two beasts of Revelation 13.
    The more subtle Obama becomes, and how the world is blind to it, the more I think he may well be THE anti-Christ. A while back I thought it could have been Tony Blair.
    The good thing is–from what I gather–we will be out of here (in the Rapture) by the time THE anti-Christ is revealed to the world.
    Arno Froese, an excellent End Times expositor who can be found on youtube, wrote an excellent book called Revelation 13: Satan’s Last Victory. I think is worth checking out. Perhaps it’s on Amazon or Abris.

2. Martin Horan

Does DTW believe Obama is the Antichrist?

Obama a Roman citizen because he is NWO? The NWO started in Babylon when Nimrod and his wife, Semiramis tried to unite the ancient world.

I don’t think we should try to indentify the Antrichist right now. Yes, it could be anyone but the pinning of a name on him right now seems to be a little overboard. Yes, I do believe that all the world leaders, including most leaders in the apostasizing church, are busy ushering in the Antichrist. Nonetheless, not even they know who it is going to be eventually. Only God knows and it is his good pleasure not to reveal him to us right now. That he is already here is a certainty but I don’t think even he knows that he is eventually going to be the Antichrist.

Martin

I said in the article above: “Is Barack Obama the antiChrist? In my personal opinion I ‘think’ so. I might be wrong,”

DTW is not set on who THE antichrist is, sometimes I think it’s Obama, other times I think it’s the current Pope. And then sometimes I an not sure at all lol. ‘ We can only watch and see what happens next.

4. Martin Horan says:

Thomas, Debs, Hi sorry, I’ve just got back on DTW.
    I could not have bothered to re-read what I typed before I posted my comment. (Sometimes I go on DTW late at night and am tired. Still no excuse!) When I typed DTW, I don’t know what I was thinking of. I didn’t mean DTW I’m sure I must have meant “some Christians” because I have read that on some sites. But definitely NOT on DTW. I apologise right away for that. I know very well you didn’t say that Obama was the anti-Christ. I am sorry for my silly mistake. Again, my apologies for my stupid slip. In fact, you are one of my two favourite sites. (DTW and The Berean Call.) I haven’t seen a single thing I can fault you guys on.
    Still, back to the point I meant: I can understand why some Christians think Obama is the anti-Christ… &c.
    Like you, Debs, I’m not 100% sure. From what I gather the Rapture will come before he’s recealed.
    Lol.

5. Kalev says:

Martin,
    Are you aware that the “Rapture theory” is an Jesuit idea going back some 500-600 years and only came into Protestantism around 1830? I believe Yeshua (Jesus) made it clear in Matthew 24 (esp. vv. 29-31) that the believers alive at the end of time would go through the Great Tribulation. And John writes (Rev. 7) of a multitude coming out of the Tribulation. What are people, who thought they were “saved”, going to think when they wake up one day smack dab in the middle of the Tribulation? I’m sure there are a number of folks here that are a bit more “knowledgeable” than I am on this topic that could better elaborate. I have come to believe that it is quite possible that the USA of 2015 IS the End Time Babylon but not convinced that Obama is the anti-Christ, closet islamist more likely and why he and his admin. have issued this war on extremist within the USA. (Disclaimer for clarification; born, raised and living in the USA.) According to the list I am 85% extremist, 61/72. Hehe! Shalom!

6. Kalev who quoted Martin

Did you know you are deceived by believing such a lot of trash? The Rapture is in the Bible for all to see. Have you not seen it there yet?

The Bible believing Christians who will be going through the tribulation are those who enter the tribulation unsaved and are going to be saved during the tribulation under the powerful preaching of 144 000 Jewish evangelists. It’s as simple as that. Have you never figured it out? Or do you only read and heed the teaching of heretics who are enemies of God? The idea that the Rapture originated with a Jesuit and only came into Protestantism in 1830 is heresy.

You’d better flee for your life if you think the USA is Babylon (Revelation 18:4) and go to Israel. However, I don’t know whether you will be safe there etiher because there are many who believe Israel is Babylon and even worse, Sodom and Gomorrah.

7. Kalev says:

[deleted by DTW – it’s clear you are here to sow evils seed and this blog is not here for that, please go elsewhere]

8. Kalev,

You should read my comments carefully. I never said or implied that you are a heretic. I said the notion that the Rapture started in 1830 is heresy.

One of the watertight proofs that the Rapture and Second Coming cannot possibly be the same event is Luke 12:35-36

Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. (Luke 12:35-36).

Unless you believe that the marriage of Jesus Christ and his Bride will be consummated by proxy in heaven you cannot possibly place the Rapture in the same time-frame as the Second Coming. The passage distinctly says that they should be ready when He returns FROM the wedding. If the Rapture had to occur simultaneously with the Second Coming the following scenario will ensue.

1) His Bride will have to be divided into two separate groups. One group will appear with Him at his wedding next to Him when He presents her to his Father in heaven while the second group will be waiting for Him to appear at his his Second Coming during the Great Tribulation.

OR

2) His corporate Bride without exception will be preparing herself and waiting for Him to return at his Second Coming during the Great Tribulation.

Both these scenarios are inconceivable.

OR

3) His corporate Bride is taken at the Rapture after which the Bema Throne judgement and the wedding will take place in heaven whilst the worst tribulation ever seen and experienced by man will occur on earth.

This is the most consistent scenario and fits in perfectly with all the passages in Scripture that deal with his Parousia. For instance in Jude verse 14 and 15 we read, “And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15).

This will occur at the end of the seven years tribulation (the time of Jacob’s trouble) when He returns at his Second Coming to judge the nations prior to the 1000 years of peace on earth.

There are several distinct differences between the Rapture and the Second Coming, which I am not going to discuss them with you now.

Should you be interested I will be too happy to present you those differences.

9. Kalev says:

Tom,
    DTW deletes my comment then accuses me of sowing evil, then goes on to reply to my deleted comment.
    You are right this blog is not for me nor discussing the truth. Obviously you have determined the truth only as you perceive it. Bye modern day pharisees.

10. Kalev,

I did not delete your comments.

Kalev

I deleted them because you are not here to learn the truth, you are here to sow your beliefs on this website, you want us to listen to you. You came here with an attitude to change our way of thinking, and that is not gonna happen because what we speak is the truth.

If you want to learn the truth Kalev there are over 400 articles on this website and many that explain the rapture in minute detail from the bible not from some lie someone made up on the internet re: the jesuits. I challenge you, if you really want to know the truth, spend some time reading this website, otherwise we were right in our initial discernment of your comments, that you are not interested in the truth, you are in fact a ‘change agent’.

Kalev

As Tom stated, ‘should you be interested….’

Are you interested in hearing what Tom has to say, or are you only interested in telling us what you know. If you are interested let’s talk.