Jesus is in Every Book of the Bible
by acts 2 and 38
• In Genesis, Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman.
• In Exodus, He is the Passover lamb.
• In Leviticus, He is our high priest.
• In Numbers, He is the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
• In Deuteronomy, He is the prophet like unto Moses.
• In Joshua, He is the captain of our salvation.
• In Judges, He is our judge and lawgiver.
• In Ruth, He is our kinsman redeemer.
• In 1st and 2nd Samuel, He is our trusted prophet.
• In Kings and Chronicles, He is our reigning king.
• In Ezra, He is the rebuilder of the broken down walls of human life.
• In Esther, He is our Mordecai.
• In Job, He is our ever-living redeemer.
• In Psalms, He is our shepherd.
• In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, He is our wisdom.
• In the Song of Solomon, He is the loving bridegroom.
• In Isaiah, He is the prince of peace.
• In Jeremiah, He is the righteous branch.
• In Lamentations, He is our weeping prophet.
• In Ezekiel, He is the wonderful four-faced man.
• In Daniel, He is the forth man in life’s “fiery furnace.”
• In Hosea, He is the faithful husband, forever married to the backslider.
• In Joel, He is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost and fire.
• In Amos, He is our burden-bearer.
• In Obadiah, He is the mighty to save.
• In Jonah, He is our great foreign missionary.
• In Micah, He is the messenger of beautiful feet.
• In Nahum, He is the avenger of God’s elect.
• In Habakkuk, he is God’s evangelist, crying, “revive thy work in the midst of the years.”
• In Zephaniah, He is our Saviour.
• In Haggai, He is the restorer of God’s lost heritage.
• In Zechariah, He is the fountain opened up in the house of David for sin and uncleanness.
• In Malachi, He is the Sun of Righteousness, rising with healing in His wings.
• In Matthew, He is King of the Jews.
• In Mark, He is the Servant.
• In Luke, He is the Son of Man, feeling what you feel.
• In John, He is the Son of God.
• In Acts, He is the Savior of the world.
• In Romans, He is the righteousness of God.
• In I Corinthians, He is the Rock that followed Israel.
• In II Corinthians, He is the Triumphant One, giving victory.
• In Galatians, He is your liberty; He sets you free.
• In Ephesians, He is Head of the Church.
• In Philippians, He is your joy.
• In Colossians, He is your completeness.
• In 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, He is your hope.
• In I Timothy, He is your faith.
• In II Timothy, He is your stability.
• In Philemon, He is your Benefactor.
• In Titus, He is truth.
• In Hebrews, He is your perfection.
• In James, he is the Power behind your faith.
• In I Peter, He is your example.
• In II Peter, He is your purity.
• In I John, He is your life.
• In II John, He is your pattern.
• In III John, He is your motivation.
• In Jude, He is the foundation of your faith.
• In Revelation, He is your coming King.
o He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
o He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
o He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times.
o He always was, He always is, and He always will be…
o Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
o He was bruised and brought healing!
o He was pierced and eased pain!
o He was persecuted and brought freedom!
o He was dead and brought life!
o He is risen and brings power!
o He reigns and brings Peace!
o The world can’t understand him,
o The armies can’t defeat Him,
o The schools can’t explain Him, and
o The leaders can’t ignore Him.
o Herod couldn’t kill Him,
o The Pharisees couldn’t confuse Him, and
o The people couldn’t hold Him!
o Nero couldn’t crush Him,
o Hitler couldn’t silence Him,
o The New Age can’t replace Him,
o He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
o He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
o He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
o His ways are right, His word is eternal,
o His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.
o He is my Redeemer, He is my Savior,
o He is my guide, and He is my peace!
o He is my Joy, He is my comfort,
o He is my Lord, and He rules my life!
• I serve Him because His bond is love,
• His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.
• I follow Him because He is:
o the wisdom of the wise,
o the Power of the powerful,
o the Ancient of days,
o the Ruler of rulers,
o the Leader of leaders,
o the Overseer of the overcomers, and
o the Sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.
And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size:
o His goal is a relationship with ME!
o He will never leave me,
o never forsake me,
o never mislead me,
o never forget me,
o never overlook me,
o and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
• When I fall, He lifts me up!
• When I fail, He forgives!
• When I am weak, He is strong!
• When I am lost, He is the way!
• When I am afraid, He is my courage!
• When I stumble, He steadies me!
• When I am hurt, He heals me!
• When I am broken, He mends me!
• When I am blind, He leads me!
• When I am hungry, He feeds me!
• When I face trials, He is with me!
• When I face persecution, He shields me!
• When I face problems, He comforts me!
• When I face loss, He provides for me!
• When I face Death, He carries me Home!
• He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way.
• He is God, He is faithful.
• I am His, and He is mine!
• My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world!
So, if you’re wondering why I feel so secure, understand this . . .
GOD said it and that settles it.
• God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.
• Everyday is a blessing because GOD IS!
- He is the Advocate. I John 2:1
- He is the Alfa and Omega. Revelation 22:13
- He is the Almighty. Revelation 1:8
- He is the Amen. Revelation 3:14
- He is the Angel of His Presence. Isaiah 63:9
- He is the Anointed One. Psalm 2:2-3
- He is the Apostle and High Priest. Hebrews 3:1-2
- He is the Author and Finisher of our Faith. Hebrews 12:2
- He is the Author of Salvation. Hebrews 12:2
- He is the Beginning and the Ending. Revelation 22:13
- He is the Beginning of the creation of God. Revelation 3:14
- He is the Beloved Son. Matthew 3:16-17
- He is the Bishop of our Souls. I Peter 2:25
- He is the Blessed and only Potentate. I Timothy 6:15
- He is the Branch of Righteousness. Jeremiah 33:15
- He is the Bread of Life. John 6:35
- He is the Bread from Heaven. John 6:33
- He is the Bread of God. John 6:33
- He is the Bridegroom. Matthew 9:15
- He is the Bright and Morning Star. Revelation 22:16
- He is the Brightness of God’s Glory. Hebrews 1:3
- He is the Captain of our Salvation. Hebrews 2:10
- He is the Captain of the Host of the Lord. Joshua 5:14
- He is the Carpenter. Mark 6:3
- He is the Carpenter’s Son. Matthew 13:55
- He is the Chief Cornerstone. Ephesians 2:19-20
- He is the Chief Shepherd. John 10:11
- He is the Chosen of God. Luke 23:35
- He is the Christ. Matthew 16:16
- He is Christ Jesus our Lord. Matthew 16:20
- He is the Consolation of Israel. Luke 2:25
- He is the Cornerstone. Ephesians 2:19
- He is the Counsellor. Isaiah 9:6
- He is the Covenant of the People. Isaiah 42:6
- He is the Daysman. Job 9:33
- He is the Dayspring from on High. Luke 1:78
- He is the Day Star. II Peter 1:19
- He is the Deliverer. Romans 11:26
- He is the Descendant of David. Revelation 22:16
- He is the Desire of all Nations. Haggai 2:7
- He is the Door. John 10:9
- He is the Door to the Sheep. John 10:11
- He is the Elect. Isaiah 42:1
- He is Emmanuel. Matthew 1:22-23
- He is the ensign for all Nations. Isaiah 11:12
- He is Eternal Life. I John 5:20
- He is Everlasting Light. Isaiah 60:19
- He is the Express Image of God. Hebrews 1:3
- He is the Faithful One. I Thessalonians 5:24
- He is the Faithful and True. Revelation 19:11
- He is the Faithful and True Witness. Revelation 3:14
- He is the Faithful Creator. I Peter 4:19
- He is the First and the Last. Revelation 1:11
- He is the Firstbegotten. Hebrews 1:6
- He is the Firstbegotten from the dead. Colossians 1:18
- He is the Foreknown before the Foundation of the World. John1:1-3
- He is the Foreordained before the Foundation of the World. I Peter 1:20
- He is the Forerunner. Hebrews 6:20
- He is our Fortress. Psalm 18:2
- He is the Foundation. I Corinthians 3:11
- He is the Fountain. Zachariah 13:1
- He is the Friend of publicans and sinners. Matthew 11:19
- He is the Fuller’s Soap. Malachi 3:2
- He is the Gift of God. John 4:10
- He is the Glory of Israel. Luke 2:30, 32
- He is God. John 20:27-28
- He is God Manifest in the Flesh. John 1:14
- He is God our Saviour. I Timothy 2:3
- He is God with us. Isaiah 7:14
- He is the Good Master. Mark 10:17
- He is the Good Shepherd. John 10:1
- He is the Governor. Matthew 2:6
- He is the Great High Priest. Hebrews 4:14
- He is the Great Prophet. Luke 7:16
- He is the Head of all Principalities and Power. Colossians 2:9-10
- He is the Head of every man. Colossians 2:9-10
- He is the Head of the Church. Ephesian 5:23
- He is the Heir of all things. Hebrews 1:1-2
- He is the High Priest for ever. Hebrews 4:14
- He is the High Priest of our Profession. Hebrews 4:14
- He is the Holy Child Jesus. Luke 2:43
- He is the Holy and Righteous One. Acts 3:14
- He is the Holy One of God. Mark 1:24
- He is the Hope of Glory. Colossians 1:27
- He is the Horn of Salvation. Luke 1:68-69
- He is the I Am. John 8:58-59
- He is the Image of God. Hebrews 1:3
- He is Jesus. Luke 2:21
- He is Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
- He is Jesus of Galilee. Matthew 26:69
- He is Jesus of Nazareth. John 1:45
- He is our Joy. Luke 1:14
- He is the Judge of Quick and Dead. Acts 10:42
- He is the Just Man. Matthew 27:19
- He is the King. Luke 19:37-38
- He is the King of Israel. Matthew 27:11
- He is the King of Kings. Revelation 19:16
- He is the King of Saints Revelation 15:3
- He is the King of the Jews. Matthew 27:11
- He is King over all the earth. Revelation 19:16
- He is the Lamb. Revelatios 5:11
- He is the Lamb of God. John 1:29
- He is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:8
- He is the Last Adam. I Corinthians 15:45
- He is the Leader and Commander to the people. Isaiah 55:4
- He is Life. Colossians 3:4
- He is Light. John 1:6-7
- He is the Light of the Gentiles. John 8:12
- He is the Light of the world. John 8:12
- He is the Lilly of the Valley. Song of Soloman 2:1
- He is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Revelation 5:5
- He is the Living Stone. I Peter 2:4
- He is the Lord. Luke 9:57
- He is the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Romans 8:38-39
- He is the Lord Christ. Luke 2:26
- He is the Lord from Heaven. I Corinthians 15:47
- He is the Lord of Glory. Hebrews 1:3
- He is the Lord of Lords. Revelation 19:16
- He is the Lord of Peace. II Thessalonians 3:16
- He is the Lord of the Harvest. Matthew 9:38
- He is the Lord of the Sabbath. Mark 2:27-28
- He is the Lord over All. Romans 10:12
- He is the Man approved of God. John 1:14
- He is the Man Christ Jesus. John 1:14
- He is the Man of God’s right hand. Psalm 80:17
- He is the Man of Sorrows. Isaiah 53:3-4
- He is the Master. Matthew 23:9-10
- He is the Mediator. I Timothy 2:5
- He is the Mediator of the New Testament. Hebrews 9:15
- He is the Messenger of the Covenant. Malachi 3:1
- He is the Messiah. John 4:25-26
- He is the Minister of the True Tabernacle. Hebrews 8:1-2
- He is the Nazarene. Matthew 26:69
- He is the offspring of David. Revelation 22:16
- He is the One chosen out of the people. Psalm 89:19
- He is the One that Was, and Is, and is to come. Revelation 1:8
- He is the Only Wise God. Jude 1:24-25
- He is our Paschal Lamb. I Corinthians 5:7
- He is our Passover. I Corinthians 5:7
- He is our Physician. Luke 5:30-31
- He is the Plant of Renown. Ezekiel 34:29
- He is the Power of God. I Corinthian 1:23-24
- He is the Prince. Acts 5:30-31
- He is the Prince of Life. Colossians 3:4
- He is the Prince of Peace. II Thessalonians 3:16
- He is the Prince of Princes. Daniel 8:25
- He is the Prince of the Kings of the Earth. Revelation 1:4-5
- He is the Prophet. Luke 7:16
- He is the Propitiation for our sins. I John 4:10
- He is the Quickening Spirit. I Corinthians 15:45
- He is the Rabbi/Rabboni. John 3:2
- He is the Radiance of God’s Glory. Hebrews 1:3
- He is our Ransom. I John 4:10
- He is our Redeemer. Isaiah 59:20
- He is the Refiner’s Fire. Malachi 3:2
- He is our Refuge. Psalm 9:9
- He is the Resurrection and the Life. John 11:25-26
- He is the Righteous Branch. Jeremiah 33:15
- He is the Righteous Judge. Acts 10:42
- He is the Righteous Servant. Isaiah 53:11
- He is the Rising Sun. Luke 1:78
- He is the Rock. I Corinthians 10:1-4
- He is the Rod out of the Stem of Jesse. Isaiah 11:1
- He is the Root and offspring of David. Revelation 22:16
- He is the Rose of Sharon. Song of Solomon 2:1
- He is our Sacrifice. John 3:16
- He is our Saviour. Luke 2:10
- He is the Saviour of the World. John 3:16
- He is the Sceptre out of Israel. Numbers 24:17
- He is the Seed of David. Matthew 1:1
- He is the Seed of the Woman. Genesis 3:15
- He is our Shield and Buckler. Psalm 18:2
- He is Shiloh. Genesis 49:10
- He is the Son of Abraham. Matthew 1:1
- He is Son of David. Matthew 1:1
- He is the Son of God. Matthew 27:54
- He is the Son of Joseph. John 6:42
- He is the Son of Man. Luke 9:58
- He is the Son of Mary. Mark 6:3
- He is the Star out of Jacob. Numbers 24:17
- He is the Sun of Righteousness. Luke 1:78
- He is the Teacher come from God. John 3:2
- He is the Tried Stone. Ephesians 2:19-20
- He is the True Bread. John 6:32
- He is the True God. I Thessalonians 1:9
- He is the True Light. John 1:9
- He is the True Vine. John 15:5
- He is the True Witness. Revelation 3:14
- He is the Truth. John 14:6
- He is the Truth, the Way, and the Life. John 14:6
- He is the Wisdom of God. Jude 1:24-25
- He is the Word. John 1:1