Obama the Destroyer

Discerning the World is an internet Discernment ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa that was founded by Deborah du Rand in 2008. Tom Lessing joined Deborah in May 2013. Tom Lessing founded the website "Waak en Bid/Watch and Pray" which was closed in 2013 and articles moved across to DTW.

1. mijadedios says:

oh yeah…he’s still a tool in the tool shed-I’m sure NewSpeak (newsweek) didn’t know they were telling the world that Obama is the Shiva, but since you put it together what’s the point. Discerning people know he’s evil, we know he’s destroying the US, but he’s still a puppet in the show, there’s a shadow government with it’s claws embedded within every aspect of American living. There was a lot that happened this year that is cause for Riots, however the American people are to cauterized to know any better. In my world 2+2=4. That means the Real Messiah, Jesus Christ, will handle Shivabama.

mijadedios

I know… what’s the point. It all seems like one big disaster. Strangely enough, there are many Christian people out there who know Obama is bad news but don’t know how bad, especially in South Africa. This whole Black Liberation Theology thing was news to me until last week, so eh… I just pass it on 😉

Happy to know you are still alive and kicking 🙂

3. Burning Lamp says:

Yep, Debs there are many CHRISTIANS who are clueless and need a wake-up call to see how bad it REALLY is – and since you send this to other countries than the U.S. (Under Siege) this is worth putting out. Many Christians don’t realize the SPIRITUAL implications which go WAY beyond the political in which they are bogged down and is useless as boiling ice. Most won’t get it, but thanks for trying to snatch some from the fire and cause them to look to the ONLY One who is the Solution. Many have lost sight of the Blessed Hope and have abandoned dispensation theology and the pretrib Rapture. Thanks for spreading the Word and not letting up.

BL

My husband said to me last night while were were eating, “when do you think America is going to have another terrorist attack?” and I laughed and said, “It started when they voted in Obama”. He laughed and said, “you’re right”.

It’s TRUE. You guys don’t need another terrorist attack, Obama is the biggest one ever.

I have 1 spare room for any american citizen seeking refuge, BL – you got it if you ever need it.

5. Burning Lamp says:

Hey, write my name on the door and is there room for my husband?

We might get there except we would have to get past the TSA and their nuddie scan and/or their mandatory molestation. This is just another way of terrorizing the citizenry. One mother was interrogated, detained like a criminal and harrassed because she didn’t want her breast milk exposed to the radiation. One man’s urine collection bag was burst under their groping. Others have been humiliated terribly – nuns have to lift their habits, etc. All for the sake of keeping us safe. What a joke!!! We are being turned into sheeple. It goes on and on………but I digress.

Our hope is in the LORD – whether we go in a terrorist attack or the Rapture we will be with Him. Our lives are in His loving hands. We just need to keep sharing the Gospel and the truth and snatch those who will listen from the fire. The time is short. The Lord is not slack concerning His promises!!

6. FollowsTheWay says:

Pastor Mike Hoggard [ http://www.MikeHoggard.com ] pointed out in one of his recent “Watchman” videos that the initials of the Newsweak cover title “God Of All Things,” form: G-O-A-T … as in Baphomet?

7. Rusty says:

Hi Debs! I just found DtW, and I am loving it!

It doesn’t surprise me that Newsweek would publish something like Pres. Obama being some sort of deity. It was white libral guilt that put him in office in the first place.

We pray for him daily. He is just a puppet, fooled by his own propaganda. Instead of bringing racial harmony, his election has just divided us (as a nation) even more.

As Christians, we have to make our voices heard, no matter the price, to stand for our Lord, Jesus, and stand against false teachings.

Thanks for the great website!

In love, Rusty

Rusty

I’m happy you’re loving it! I’ve been on a bit of a go-slow recently. Next year I will pull off my slippers and put on my running shoes and write more articles

>>“God Of All Things,” form: G-O-A-T … as in Baphomet?

Oh how charming…. now why didn’t I spot that. I’m getting old… (lol)

10. Tom Lessing says:

Nimrod was a black false Messiah.

Black South Africans regard Mandela as their black Messiah.

And now Obama has taken over the black Messiah relay stick.

If the two latter gentlemen do not repent and receive Jesus Christ, the Jewish Messiah, as their Lord and Saviour these would-be Messiahs are going to be destroyed when He returns to set up his Kingdom on earth.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.(2 Thess 2:8-10)

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.(Psalm 2:2-4

11. Martin Horan says:

I’m glad I’ve found this site. It’s actually encouraging to find people who think like myself.

I guess you are all Americans. My wife & I spent three months in South Carolina in 2001 and we were delighted to find America had freedoms we in Britain had long since lost. It was Amazing to notice God spoken of everywhere and even see people in restaurants giving thanks over their meals.

I sometimes felt Americans thought I was exaggerating when I’d tell them how Godless Britain was. For example, famous Christian writers like Dave Hunt, Mark Hitchcock, David WIlkerson, Gary Kah and so on are utterly unknown over here, even to the vast majoirty of Christians.

Though Burning Lamp says many Christians (I’m sure he means American ones) are clueless, he would be shocked if he came here. Even our clergymen are clueless.
    It’s bad enough that our church congregations tend to be made up of a handful of people but it’s so sad when they are having nonsense and and also anti-biblical dogma spouted to them instead of doctine.

I went into a Church of Scotland congregation about three or four years ago where I heard a semon which was nothing more than a politic speech to try and rally people to the “Palestinian” cause. I was the only person there to challenge the woman minister.

I was at another local Church of Scotland on one of the Highhland Islands soon after Pope John Paul II and I (a former nominal Catholic) could not believe my ears when the local minister praised that pope to the heavens. The man was convinced that the pope was not only a genuine man of God but was indeed a great one!
    Mind you, Billy Graham was of the same opinion.

I’m afraid your above comments to those clelrgymen would be seen as fanatical and dangerous. Yes, that’s how bad it is here.
    My wife and I yearned for a long time to have what you Americans have. But since 2001 we have started to see that the US is going the same rotten road as Britain. So it’s delightful to find a site where people are really on the ball.

It’s quite uplifting to read all of your comments.
    May God bless you all.

Martin

Not all Americans. I am South African, in Africa.

13. Redeemed says:

Martin, you might find this blog interesting – Last Days Watchman – by a bloke in the UK.

14. Myfanwy Brown says:

MARTIN..I am an ex South African living in the UK, I was totally in shock when I first came here. Last Days Watchman blog is run by a friend of mine. It is also an excellent site, just like this one.