- Important! We cannot guarantee you will get a personal response. But we will do our best. We do read all emails that land in our in-box, but due to time constraints as I mentioned above, you might not receive a reply.
- Preferably post your email as a comment out in the open, as there may be others out there commenting who can assist you with an answer or just give a general reply to your comment.
- Posting your comments out in the open casts your beliefs in stone – for all to see.
- We reserve the right to post your emails sent to us with your first name (we will not post your email address and surname) under a relevant article on the blog. In these instances we will notify you with a link to the article where your email was copied and pasted as a comment. If you don’t like the article we posted your email/comment under, don’t email us.
- So if you wish to contact us personally, you can email email@example.com. Please delete the part that says ‘_dtp’ within the first part of the email address as this is our anti-spam control. If you don’t delete this part I will not receive your email. It will bounce back to you.
So no matter who you are. Just do yourself a favour and comment instead of emailing us. We respond to 99% of all comments made.
Thank you :)