Biblical Holy Spirit vs. Unholy Spirit of Fire

unholy kundalini demon of fireHoly Spirit vs. Filthy Spirit of Fire, the calling down of Fire from heaven over a congregation, or praying Fire over someone is the norm in the church today. It has come to  resemble the early heretic Gnostic churches. Religious ecstasy (or Kundalini) was to be found in the mystery religions of the first century A.D. Back when the Corinth church seemed to be a hub of pagan Gnostic knowledge and ran rampant in unscriptural and immoral practices; the Greek mystery religions had prophets who babbled in unknown tongues which were caused by a Kundalini awakening.

Below is a table explaining the differences between The Biblical Holy Spirit compared to The Kundalini unholy spirit that masquerades as the Biblical Holy Spirit.  This table is exhaustive and contains everything you need to know:

Holy Spirit unholy kundalini demon of fire

Holy Spirit

Kundalini Unholy Spirit of Fire

Who is the Holy Spirit?

Who is the Kundalini unholy spirit?

  • The Holy Spirit is not a force or a power, He is God, the third Person of the Godhead.  (1 Corinthians 3:16, John 14:26)
  • The Holy Spirit is a divine person, a being with a mind, emotions, and a will. (1 Corinthians 2:10; Ephesians 4:30; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
  • The Holy Spirit is also omnipresence. (Psalm 139:7-8)
  • The Holy Spirit is omniscience. (1 Corinthians 2:10-11)
  • The Holy Spirit intercedes for us when we can’t pray. (Romans 8:26-27)
  • The Holy Spirit is our Helper, our Comforter and our Counsellor (John 14:16,26; 15:26)
  • The Holy Spirit will guide us and lead us into all Truth according to Biblical scripture. (John 16:12)
    • There is no extra-biblical revelation from the Holy Spirit.
  • A crucial part of the truth the Holy Spirit reveals is that Jesus is who He said He is. (John 15:26; 1 Corinthians 12:3)
    • The Holy Spirit convinces us of Jesus Christ’s deity and incarnation, that He is the Messiah.
    • He gives glory to Christ in all things.  (John 16:14)
  • The Holy Spirit’s role is that of gift-giver. (Corinthians 12)
  • The Holy Spirit is also the fruit producer in our lives. (Galatians 5:22-23)
  • An Esoteric description: Kundalini is a serpent goddess who lies asleep at the base of the human spine, coiled around the 1st Chakra, 3½ times.
  • The demons name is Kundalini Shakti, and ‘she’ represents the unfolding of the divine Shakti energy or Serpent Fire.
  • Kundalini is supposedly the energizing potential of life itself, a living goddess who enlivens all things.
    • It is Kundalini who creates the universe and knows Its Self as Creator.
    • Kundalini has been called “the face of God.”
  • After being awakened, Kundalini will be able to remove the knots of the major chakras, cleanse, open and develop the chakras until they are in fully blooming lotus forms – this to attain Yoga*
    • *Yoga (Enlightenment) refers to the different spiritual paths that aim for Yoga (union with Divine) – Religious ecstasy.

How do we receive the Holy Spirit

How do we get this unholy spirit?

  • We receive the Holy Spirit the moment we receive Jesus Christ as our Saviour. (1 Corinthians 12:13)
  • We receive the Holy Spirit by simply receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour (John 3:5-16)

 

** Through the false ‘Baptism of the unholy Spirit’.** The calling down of Fire (Serpent Fire).

** Being filled with the Unholy Ghost by Fire.

  • A Shaktipat is where one person’s kundalini is awakened by another who already has the experience.
  • Shaktipat only raises the kundalini temporarily but the demonic transference has taken place.
    • This is what is going on in the churches;  Kundalini is being transferred from one person to another – by blowing on someone, through baptismal water, laying on of hands, even holding ones hand over someone, but not touching them can begin a Shaktipat, etc.
    • Kundalini can also awaken spontaneously, for no obvious reason or triggered by intense personal experiences such as accidents, near death experiences, childbirth, emotional trauma, extreme mental stress, and so on -this is solely dependent on that ‘doctrines of demons’ one has been dabbling in.

Are there any happenings that go with the filling of the Holy Spirit?

Are there any feelings or happenings that go with this filling of the unholy spirit?

  • No, the evidence of a genuine salvation is you are now not controlled by your sinful nature but by the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:9)
  • Chastisement by the Holy Spirit when we sin to repent of our sin and not sin again. (Hebrews 12:6-7; Hebrews 12:8)
  • Evidence of being born again is:
    • Obeying scripture, God’s commandments.  (1 John 2:5)
    • Respecting God’s pronouncements as authoritative in your life. Jesus Christ is your Lord and Saviour. (1 John 1:8)
    • No more love for the world. (1 John 2:15)
    • Living in daily awareness that Jesus Christ will return for His own! (1 John 3:2-3)
    • You are sinning less now than when you first made a profession of faith in Christ. You hate sinning.  (1 John 3:9)
    • Love for other believers in Jesus Christ. (1 John 3:14)
    • Praying and having prayers answered. (1 John 3:22)
    • Sharp Discernment as you find it easy to sort out the claims of various religions, etc. (1 John 4:1)
    • You have a conscious awareness that the Holy Spirit of God lives in you. He teaches you things from the Scriptures on a regular basis. (1 John 4:13)
  • You speak in tongues (gibberish).
  • Involuntary jerks, tremors, shaking, convulsing, crawling sensations.
  • Energy rushes like streams of fire or feelings of electricity circulating the body.
  • Moderate heat or Intense heat (sweating) or cold as ice, especially as energy is experienced passing through the chakras.
  • Visions seen or sounds heard, ESP – clairvoyance.
  • Trance-like and altered states of consciousness
  • Uncontrollable laughter or uncontrollable weeping.
  • Bliss, feelings of infinite love and universal connectivity, transcendent awareness.
  • Posture becomes fixed, you become paralyzed.
  • Utter sounds like those of animals, birds, frogs or of a lion or like those of jackals, dogs and tigers…
  • Intoxicated, your steps fall like one is drunk, speech is slurred as if drunk and and you are unable to do any other work.
  • You see Divine visions – angels of light, another ‘Jesus’
  • Future unfolds its secrets to you, you learn secrets supposedly from God.
  • The unholy spirit gives you unbiblical ‘hidden’ meaning of scriptures.

What does ‘Walking in the Spirit’ mean?.  What does being “Filled by the Holy Spirit’ mean?

What happens when we have opened our Third Eye? (6th Chakra)

  • The Filling of the Holy Spirit is an ongoing process in the Christian life as we grow in Holiness.  Also known as to “walk in the Spirit; It is to follow the Holy Spirit’s leading.
  • It is essential to “walk with” the Holy Spirit, allowing Him to guide your steps and conform your mind. (Ephesians 4:1; Philippians 1:27)
  • The arousing of kundalini is said by some to be the one and only way of attaining Divine Wisdom. (Genesis 3:4-5)
    • Self-Realization is said to be equal to Divine Wisdom or Gnosis or what amounts to the same thing: self-knowledge-(knowing that ‘I am a god’).
  • New knowledge is brought into the church, as self proclaimed apostles and prophets pronounce, EXTRA unbiblical revelations and unbiblical prophetic utterances.

Evidence or Signs:

False Signs and Wonders:

  • Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our faith (Hebrews 12:2)
  • If we need healing or deliverance we are to ask HIM DIRECTLY through prayer and He will heal us.
    • We do not need to go to men with so called ‘gifts of healing’ when we can approach Jesus Christ directly.
    • Yes we can have others pray for us (genuine Christians that is).
    • We pray in faith, but faith means that we are to trust God. We trust Him to do what is best and to know what is best. (Romans 8:28)
    • Suffering is part of life for both the unbeliever and the believer. For the believer it is often used by God in the development and maturing of our faith.  (Philippians 3:10)
    • Paul the apostle prayed to have his “thorn in the flesh” removed, but God said, “No” because He wanted Paul to understand that for in Paul’s weakness, God’s strength is made perfect. (2 Corinthians 12:7-10).
    • Do not conclude that because you have not been healed that you have an absence of faith, lack faith or have some secret sin that prevents your healing.
  • The Kundalini unholy spirit is a show and tell of signs and wonders as seen above.
  • Kundalini is a powerful healing force and will in a ‘counterfeit’ way heal you from any ailments/diseases or deliver you from drugs/alcoholism, etc.
    • You will usually feel heat, electricity, or ice when the satanic healing takes place.
  • Can Satan heal?  Of course he can! See this article for full explanation:

This Kundalini spirit is found in all religions across the world just under different names:

kundalini - unholy spirit

  • The ancient Egyptians called kundalini power Ra, who is symbolized as the Sun because the Sun is the source of kundalini energy.
  • In Islam kundalini power is known as Salaat. Called the Swaying Zikr and Whirling Dervish.
  • The early Gnostics, like Pythagorus referred to the concept as ‘Pneuma’
  • Hippocrates was aware of it as well; he referred to it as ‘vis medicatrix naturae’.
  • Religious studies also note parallels in Quakerism and Shakerism.
  • The Hebrews of ruach causing the Judaic Shuckling or (torso-rocking prayer)
  • The quiverings of the Eastern Orthodox Hesychast.
  • The Chinese movements of Tai Chi or ki.
  • The ecstatic Shamanistic dance,
  • The Bushmen dance the Ntum trance dance.
  • The Tibetan Buddhist tummo heat as practised by Milarepa,
  • Japan‘s Aum Shinrikyo group
  • The Mexican Huichols call it kupuri,
  • The Dakota Indians speak of wakan;
  • The African Sotho of moya;
  • The Bantu of nzmbi;
  • The Australians of joja;
  • Indonesian know of petara;
  • The Eskimos of quaumaneq.

False ‘unholy spirit fire in action masquerading as Holy Spirit:

unholy kundalini demon of fire unholy kundalini demon of fire unholy kundalini demon of fire
unholy kundalini demon of fire

PLEASE WATCH VIDEO 

PLEASE WATCH VIDEO

Montanism

Montanism - unholy spirit

Montanism was an early Gnostic so called Christian movement of the late 2nd century, later referred to by the name of its founder, Montanus, but originally known by its adherents as the New Prophecy (or ‘The Phyrgian Heresy’) . The heretical movement spread rapidly to other regions in the Roman Empire at a time before Christianity was generally tolerated or legal. It persisted in some isolated places into the 6th century.

It was a prophetic movement that called for a reliance on the spontaneity of the Holy Spirit and spoke extra biblical revelation.  Parallels have been made between Montanism and modern day movements such as the charismatic movement, and the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR). [1]

As the name “New Prophecy” implied, Montanism was a movement focused around prophecy, specifically those of the movement’s founders which were believed to contain the Holy Spirit’s revelation for the present age.[2] New Prophecy departed from Church tradition as described by Eusebius of Caesarea [3]: “And he [Montanus] became beside himself, and being suddenly in a sort of frenzy and ecstasy, he raved, and began to babble and utter strange things, prophesying in a manner contrary to the constant custom of the Church handed down by tradition from the beginning.”[4]

The Montanist prophets did not speak as messengers of God but were described as possessed by God while being unable to resist. Montanists believed that the new prophecies superseded and fulfilled the doctrines proclaimed by the Apostles.[5]  Thus, they were seen as false prophets because they acted irrationally and were not in control of their senses.[6]

The Roman Catholic unholy spirit of FIRE

The church has gone so far with this unholy fire that it has literally ENGULFED the entire church. You need to be permanently on FIRE for God according to the powers that be (TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network), God TV, Rodney Howard-Browne, Kenneth Copeland, Angus Buchan, Rick Joyner, Ray McCauley, Cindy Jacobs, Deon Hockey, Kim Clement, Marc Bredenkamp, Leon du Preez, Harold Weitsz, et al.) as they spell out their incantation and throw FIRE, FIRE, and more FIRE in the congregations direction.  Those in the congregation who have experienced this religious ecstasy want more, and those who have not experienced it, want to experience it because they believe this is the Holy Spirit as work.

Unholy Spirit of FireUnholy Spirit of FireThe ‘Heart of God is now on FIRE and everyone is pushed in this direction by the church to get to know ‘God’s heart‘.  What they don’t tell you is that this ‘Heart of God’ is the Roman Catholic Sacred Heart of Jesus, and it is also the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

heart of fire - unholy spirit

The church as it currently stands is being shoved towards pagan ROME at a rapid speed. But in order for Pentecostals and Charismatics to accept Roman Catholicism they would first have to accept the ‘spirit‘ by which it operates. Rome’s EVANGELIZATION of non-Catholics started decades ago, and their hard labour has paid off.  Just as the ancient Egyptians viewed Kundalini as being Ra‘ who is symbolized as the sun because the sun is the source of kundalini energy. So does the Roman Catholic Church who, worships the Sun god Mithra (incarnation of Ra).

Let’s have a look and see that the bible says about “fire called down from heaven” in the New Testament.

Revelation 13:13 “he [antichrist] doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,”

G4442 πῦρ pur (pïr’) n.
fire.
{literally or figuratively}

This fire is spiritual and literal. In the last days, the antichrist, the false Church, and it’s followers call down spiritual FIRE from heaven onto earth – this fire is satanic, it’s captures your soul with fake love and false manifestations that capture your mind. The antichrist will also bring down real fire from heaven in the sight of me to deceive them.

Was fire ever called down from heaven when Jesus walked the earth?  Nope, how do we know? Well let’s go to God’s Word…look at this:

During Jesus’ earthly ministry, the disciples James and John wanted to call down fire from heaven in judgment of a Samaritan village that did not welcome the Lord Jesus Christ.  What did Jesus Christ say to his disciples?

Luke 9:55- “But He turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

As we can clearly see from the bible, this spirit is from Satan, and is NOT the Holy Spirit.  Jesus had not come “to condemn the world, but to save the world” (John 3:17)

This ‘fire that is called down from heaven’ is from Satan, another spirit, an unholy spirit – that condemns you.

[Edited 5 Oct 2018:  I’ve added this to explain the above in more detail because of this comment: 2018/10/05 at 3:17 pm:

Please note I am not saying that God did not ever use fire to destroy wickedness.

In the verses Luke 9:54-56 Jesus rebukes his disciples for trying to call down fire from heaven, why?  Jesus would never rebuke Elijah for what he did in calling down fire to destroy wickedness, if He did He would be rebuking the Father Himself as God rained fire and brimstone down on Sodom and Gomorrah and surrounding towns. One needs to compare OT to NT. Different dispensations.

What do the words “You know not what manner of spirit you are of.” mean?  James and John in all their faithful zeal to Jesus Christ thought they were doing a good thing by wanting to destroy the wicked town that rejected Jesus by doing as Elijah did when he called down fire under OT Law. However the Apostles in training as I call them (Peter, James, John) had just recently seen Moses and Elias speaking with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. So James and John, thinking they could copy Elijah, where wrong in their thinking, and were in fact sinning when they wanted to call down fire, because they did not understand and they were under grace and Jesus didn’t operate like that. That is why Jesus rebuked them.

Anyone who wants to call down fire (be it physical fire or spiritual fire to destroy the soul) in this age of grace has a spirit of vengeance and it’s not from God.

This fire is a counterfeit. It’s a fire that leads to the UNITY of all religions, the joining of Protestant and Catholic, a co-reformation – into the false Christian church we have today. ]

2018: Year of the Holy Ghost and Fire by Kenneth Copeland

Please read the full comment where I give a transcript from Kenneth Copeland on what ‘burning the chaff’ means in his dictionary.

Charles Spurgeon

And if you think calling down fire is limited to only Charismatics?  Think again.  The so called ‘Prince of Preachers’ of Calvinism, Charles Spurgeon himself called down demonic Kunalini fire.

Holy Fire / Divine Fire / Heart of Flame

Holy Fire

Charles Spurgeon: “The church needs fire to quicken her ministers, to give zeal and energy to all her members. Having this fire, she burns her way to success! The world meets her with the fire of firewood, but she confronts the world with the fire of kindling spirits, and of souls aglow with the love of Jesus Christ. She trusts not to the wit, and eloquence, and wisdom of her preachers, but to the divine fire which clothes them with energy! She knows that men are irresistible when they are filled with hallowed enthusiasm sent from God. She trusts therefore in this, and her cry is, “Come, Holy Fire, abide upon our pastors and teachers! Rest upon every one of us!” —The Superlative Excellence of the Holy Spirit #574 https://www.spurgeongems.org/vols10-12/chs574.pdf

Divine Fire

Charles Spurgeon: “Brothers, I beseech you keep to the old gospel, and let your souls be filled with it, and then may you be set on fire with it! When the wick is saturated, let the flame be applied. Fire from Heaven is still the necessity of the age. They call it “go”, and there is nothing which goes like it; for when fire once starts upon a vast prairie or forest, all that is dry and withered must disappear before its terrible advance. May God Himself, who is a consuming fire, ever burn in you as in the bush at Horeb! All other things being equal, that man will do most who has most of the Divine fire.” — How to Meet the Evils of the Age Chapter 4 https://archive.spurgeon.org/misc/aarm04.php

Occult teaching on Holy fire and Divine fire

Theosophy: “In a certain sense, the task before the disciple is the evocation of the “divine fire, Kundalini, and the infusion of the principle of Will in him by that divine fire; the golden light mingling with the red flame, to produce the colour of the mystic rose. The fiery aspiration of the disciple evokes the higher celestial fire, and the two blend in one, the holy fire which shall thereafter illumine and enkindle that disciple’s heart and life and every act.” –— The Theosophical Quarterly Volumes 17-18  1919 edited by Clement Acton Griscom pg. 226,  https://books.google.com/books?id=g3g1AQAAMAAJ

Heart of Flame (see Roman Catholic Heart of Fire above)

Spurgeon: “But we bless God that there are not so many of that sort, now, and we pray that the race may become quite extinct—and that every pulpit may be filled with a man who has a tongue of fire and a heart of flame and who shuns not to declare the whole counsel of God, neither seeking the smiles of men nor dreading their frowns!” — The Dumb Singing #2625 http://www.spurgeongems.org/vols43-45/chs2625.pdf

Occult teaching on Heart of Flame

Universal Brotherhood (Theosophical teachings):”Then One spoke – He of the mighty arm – He of the eye of power. And He inquired (speaking calm and low, and looking round on all the gathered throng) who would willing go into the world of flesh – to waken all the souls that now could hear, and teach to them the meaning high, sublime, of life; show them the Movement – flowing onward like a river vast, with but one source and end; teach them how to enter on that tide, and moving with Love – and for this Fire Divine in thee thou hast been called ‘The Heart of Flame.— UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD, Volume 15, nos. 7-12, pg. 439-440  https://www.scribd.com/document/37146710/Universal-Brotherhood-v15-n7-12 

Salvation or Deliverance

If you need salvation and or deliverance from this false unholy spirit or any other demonic spirit, please read this article:  Seeking Salvation or Deliverance.

Here is an excellent article that explains the history, characteristics and fruit of the Vatican Second Council New Evangelization initiative:  The New Evangelical – Evil fit for a New Dark Age.  See this article on the Roman Catholic goddess Mary (incarnation of Isis, etc) :  Mary Queen of Heaven – Whore of Babylon

A collage of images taken from the internet showing an explosion of demonic FIRE. Everything now involves this unholy FIRE;  from books, music, banners, posters, tattoos, t-shirts and background pictures for your pc.

unholy demon of fire


Notes:
[1] Robeck, Cecil M., Jr. (2010). “Montanism and Present Day ‘Prophets'”. Pneuma: the Journal of the Society for Pentecostal Studies 32: 413.

[2] Tabbernee, Prophets and Gravestones, p. 68.
[3] Tabbernee, Prophets and Gravestones, pp. 12, 37.
[4] Eusebius of Caesarea, Ecclesiastical History Book 5. Chapter 16. paragraph 7.
[5] a b c Chapman, John (1911). “Montanists”. The Catholic Encyclopedia. 10. Robert Appleton Company. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
[6] Epiphanius, Against Heresies, 48.3-4.

Please share:

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Deborah Ellish is the author of the above article. Discerning the World is an internet Christian Ministry based in Johannesburg South Africa. Tom Lessing and Deborah Ellish both own Discerning the World. For more information see the About this Website page below the comments section.

guest
291 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Marilyn

Whilst I fully realise we won’t come to a common consensus I think at the heart of this discussion is not just theological difference but also a fear of unbridled emotionalism. I understand that and I know too well it is not simply all about feelings for the ‘the just shall live by faith’ Romans 1:17b. I have known many times in my Christian walk when in spite of feelings I have simply trusted in His word and times when I have let Him down! But like Peter I have come back repeatedly to the belief ‘to whom shall I go for you have the words of eternal life.’

At the same time I take encouragement in verses like ‘the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.’ Romans 5:5b and Romans 8:23 that point to the indwelling Holy Spirit as a foretaste of future glory. These things are bound to stir our emotions and give us something to rejoice about.

I am woefully aware of Charismatic excess and I have challenged what I’ve seen as wrong and improper but I cannot deny my understanding of scripture nor the ways God has dealt with me.

Hi Debs,

It is very interesting that you should mention the fact that some Christians believe there are levels to be attained to in their Christian walk which makes them somewhat better than others. My daughter in-law once told someone else she wished her husband was on the same level as she. She is a so-called Pastor in their church. Let’s think about this for a wee moment. Paul says in Ephesians 5:22, “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.” A wife who thinks she is on a higher level than her husband is actually placing herself on a higher level than Jesus Christ. She may deny it but that’s precisely what she is doing. Only a woman who has submitted to Christ is able to be in submission to her husband. It does not mean that the husband should lord it over his wife and treat her like dirt. It simply means that in Christ’s economy of marriage both the husband and wife have been given a specific position that ought to reflect the relationship between Christ and His Bride. Should the Bride place herself on a higher level than her Husband (Bridegroom) chaos follows in the church? And that is precisely why Paul says that women should not be given a position of higher authority (as a Pastor) in the church.

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. (Pro 16:18)

Tom (Discerning the World)

Hi Marilyn,

Allow me to ask you two questions.

1) Do you speak and pray in an unknown language you do not understand?
2) If so, how sure are you that you are not cursing and blaspheming God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit?

You mentioned emotionalism. Indeed, emotionalism and euphoric feelings are not the litmus test for truth. We dare not rely on our feelings, no matter how much we think we are experiencing God’s love. Divine love is based on truth, not on feelings triggered by glossolalia or falling down backward. In fact falling backward is not a sign of blessing but of judgment.

Marilyn

Dear Deborah and Tom

I am Marilyn’s husband, my background is Conservative evangelical and I do not speak in tongues but I entirely endorse her experience which I believe has given her a fruitful and genuine experience of the Living Christ, our Lord and Saviour. We live a life of prayer and biblical study and hope to see Christ’s Glory ever more as we live our lives and are sanctified and glorified in Christ. This is not the first time my wife has been attacked by cessasionists, indeed she has been told that her experience of tongues is satanic and she is hell bound.

I have no problem with cessasionism, although we are both eagerly awaiting any coherent exegesis of the relevant passages, particularly 1 Cor 14:2. Tom has asked her a series of leading questions which are obviously designed to Channel her answers into those which will fit his argument. We are Christian believers who believe that any matter of theology should be determined by an appropriate Exegesis of Gods word, we will not indulge any other form of debate, particularly one that is presuppositional and based on prejudice, about outward displays that on occasions may be excessive or even counterfeit.

If indeed we are Christian brothers and sisters, we should be showing each other both love and respect, we should be ‘bearing fruits in every good work, growing in the Knowledge of God’, we should be showing the Love of Christ to others because He first loved us. Our deepest desire is to grow in the Knowledge of Christ’s Glory until We see Him face to face, something which Paul clearly talks about in 1 Cor, though as a cessasionist you may beg to differ.

Deborah, I urge you to seriously consider the possibility that might just have made a mistake and have ascribed a Gift of the Holy Spirit to Satan himself. As a cessasionist you have no overwhelming biblical remit for your position. Indeed Tom’s series of questions betray a total lack of serious exegesis, it is a work of ‘smoke and mirrors’ and very similar in nature to tactics used by Jehovahs Witnesses I have talked to. Neither of us is going to get in a discussion about being slain in the spirit as you are appear unable to engage in a serious exegesis of scripture. Many blessings from both us, hopefully in Christ.

Marilyn

Dear Tom I didn’t fall backwards!

Tom (Discerning the World)

Marilyn’s husband,

I am sorry to say this but you have a very stange view of love. We are commanded to exhort one another whenever we may see our brothers and sisters in Christ being deceived and led astray.

Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. (Pro 27:6)

The attitude you have taken will never convince you that any of our arguments are coherent exegesis. Your preconceived ideas and emotional outbursts will continually prevent you from a true understanding of the dangers involved in the path you have taken. I simply asked your wife wether she speaks in a tongue she does not understand and if not how sure can she be that she is not cursing and blaspheming God. How on earth can that be conceived as channelling her answers into those which will fit my argument when she hasn’t even ventured to answer a single question I have posed thusfar? Please don’t waste our time and gracefully refrain from commenting here again. We wouldn’t want to grant you an opportunity to accuse us of lovelessness when you yourself do not know what true love is? And by the way Proverbs 27:6 is in plain English and not in a language you cannot understand. So, ponder it prayerfully. Like Paul we would like to ask you and your wife,

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

But then again, there is also this passage in Scripture that reminds us that we are indeed in the last of the last days.

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (2 Ti 4:1-4)

In closure, please don’t bless us hypocritically. If you want to bless us, then at least take heed of our well-intended warnings. (Proverbs 27:6).

And this goes for the rest of those who believe they speak in unknown, so-called heavenly tongues. If you want to persist in your errors and refuse to ask yourself the question whether you may be cursing and blaspheming God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, do so by all means but please don’t accuse us of being loveless. Like Paul, we would like to tell you outright, “Your blood be upon your own heads; we are clean.”

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Marilyn,

You didnt fall backwards, but you fell down, didnt you? I won’t be discussing this with you any longer. Your husband has made it clear that we are your enemies who are leading you or channeling you into answers that fit our agenda.

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Marilyn,

Deborah did not answer you, I did and my name is Tom. And please don’t tell us you agree totally because you don’t. If you had, you wouldn’t have asked your husband to write that nasty comment.

Tom (Discerning the World)

Marilyn,

Well, then you should have said: “I agree totally that this discussion should end.” Christ Jesus loves us all, that is so, but he hates things that mislead us into error and deception. Want to see what Jesus’s love really looks like?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. (Mat 10:34-36)

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Marilyn,

Is your husband a New Ager cause he’s the one who used the word channeling and not I. Rebuke him, not me.

Marilyn

[Deleted by DTW – You are here to argue and to force us to agree with you and you unbiblical experiences, which will not happen, so please leave, thank you.]

RICKEY MCCALOP JR

[DELETED by DTW]

Prophetess Samantha Shields

Note: You may or may not approve this post, which is okay with me because I have done with Thus Saith The Lord! Because this post is almost 100% false!!!

Hello, Precious People,

This whole posting is totally heartbreaking because this is nothing but Blasphemy. There is no such thing as a “false Holy Spirit!” I am not even sure how someone can even put “false” and “Holy Spirit” in the same sentence. There is only one God, and among the Holy Trinity is God, Our Father, God, The Son, and God, The Holy Spirit. So that means there is only ONE Holy Spirit.

Then this is totally confusing to people and we all know that God is not the author of confusion. And this other word “kundalini ” it has to be totally man-made because this word is in no way in the Bible and is not associated with the Word of God at all. So it seems you all who are against the very true gift and workings on God, The Holy Spirit have been deceived by some man that came up with this concept. You should want God, The Holy Spirit to control your life! He has all the power to lead, guide and teach us how to live a righteous life on this earth for without God, we can do nothing!

The true sadness of this whole confused post/blog is it seems the writer and the followers have not totally experienced the absolute Heavenly blessing of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, so how can you judge what is real and what is false. So pretty much, the way I am taking it when I read all of your posts that are full of blasphemy and false teachings, is that you have been misinformed and just have taken the Word of God and are making very false accusations and you are a non-believer of the ultimate works of our God! I pray you all who have committed this form of blasphemy will repent and ask God for forgiveness for Jesus said in Matthew 12:31, “Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.” And this post and all the other posts that are speaking against it is pure blasphemy because it is denying the existence, the power, and the works of God, the Holy Spirit. You all are giving the devil wayyyyy to much power and this is not right! We ALL have the power and the victory over the devil!

Who are any of you to have the authority or power to tell someone that the God that they are feeling within is false. No Ma’am! Or Sirs! You are speaking falsely against our God and I pray He has mercy on each of you! I can only speak from experience, and refuse to believe that a “human” can and can’t tell me about the true divine and all powerful Spirit of God! But all you are doing by limiting yourself with these unruly false principles, is blocking the true blessings and wonders that God can provide you with in your life. God Bless and I pray for all of your souls! <3

I am not here to sway anyone to my personal and spiritual beliefs of God, but I am not about be held accountable by not saying anything. On my judgement day, I want God to say to me, "Well done, my good and faithful Servant! For you did not deny Me in front of men, so therefore, I won't deny you in front of My Father!" God Bless! Questions are welcomed, for I stand totally against false teachings against my God in Heaven! The devil better watch out for me as I am trouble when it comes to my God!!! I love you all!

Tom (Discerning the World)

Prophetess Samantha Shields.

This whole posting is totally heartbreaking because this is nothing but Blasphemy. There is no such thing as a “false Holy Spirit!” I am not even sure how someone can even put “false” and “Holy Spirit” in the same sentence. There is only one God, and among the Holy Trinity is God, Our Father, God, The Son, and God, The Holy Spirit. So that means there is only ONE Holy Spirit.

Had you been a real biblical and Holy Spirit inspired prophet as you seem to be claiming, you would have known the Scriptures and what it says about a false Holy Spirit.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (2 Co 11:3-4)

Of course “another spirit” is not the Holy Spirit but the Corinthians believed it to be the Holy Spirit and in so doing they grievously erred.

Allow me to ask you a few questions?

1) How did you receive your gift of prophecy?
2) Were you slain in the spirit?
3) Do you speak in tongues?
4) How many of your prophecies have come true and how many have not?

You wrote:

Who are any of you to have the authority or power to tell someone that the God that they are feeling within is false. No Ma’am! Or Sirs! You are speaking falsely against our God and I pray He has mercy on each of you! I can only speak from experience, and refuse to believe that a “human” can and can’t tell me about the true divine and all powerful Spirit of God! But all you are doing by limiting yourself with these unruly false principles, is blocking the true blessings and wonders that God can provide you with in your life. God Bless and I pray for all of your souls!

You can muster all the power you want to against the devil and his angels and it will profit you none unless you have a correct discernment of the things of God. Anything less will lead you into deception, and this, I believe, is where you are headed or are you already headlong there?

Prophetess Samantha Shields

[DELETED by DTW – note: It’s clear you can’t read, the article says False Unholy Spirit – if this is how you read, I can see why you are so terribly confused when it comes to understanding scripture. Why must we experience your false unholy spirit? I don’t need to jump into the fire to know it’s going to burn me. Bible explains quite clearly there are evil spirits masquerading as the Holy Spirit and tells us what to look out for…see article for explanation as to how The Holy Spirit operates.]

Prophetess Samantha Shields

[DELETED by DTW – note: Nothing you said stuck a nerve in me, I am just not one bit interested in posting a comment inspired by Satan. Everything is in the article, according to biblical scripture. Your mind has been captured by a false unholy spirit.]

Kevin

Ok so I can’t stand it I have to say something. You guys are limiting God and his power. We are all introduced and shown the power of the devil early on in life experiencing fear, pain, disease, depression, do you really think that God is someone that won’t show us to feel him and the Holy Spirit? Do you really allow yourselves to limit the power of God and let some demonic counterfeit scare you out of a real love encounter with the Holy Spirit of Jesus. Or a pure joy encounter? Or to speak in real Holy Ghost tongues, even interpret tongues, and supernaturally speak in other tribes tongues? Do you not cast out demons, heal the sick, disciple nations with Gods true power like he instructs you to in mathew 10:8? Do you not believe Jesus when he says in Mathew 11:11 that the least in the kingdom is more powerful than John the Baptist and any other person that’s came before him? That includes mighty prophets and seers including elisha that brought a dead boy back to life or Moses that parted the water? Do you not believe Jesus when he literally told you I’m going on to be with my father and I’m leaving you with something so you will go on to do even greater works than even he did? Am I twisting scripture around to have some kundalini power to heal the sick, raise the dead, is this some kundalini demon that stopped me from killing myself, then when I gave my life to God and spoke in a different language for 3 hours straight?? Was it a kundalini spirit that has caused me to be a Jesus freak and fall head over heels in love with Jesus and actually not even have a desire to lie, to cheat, to even mastorbate anymore, to literally live a New Testament lifestyle and travel the nations spreading the word to Muslims, witch doctors, prostitutes, satanic churches wherever God leads me now? I have to say I feel The presence of God every second of the day in fact I’m balling typing this right now because I know that you haven’t ever felt this and that’s why your typing all this negative stuff about real God encounters people have with my Papa!! I want every one in here that is negative on the “feelings” of the Holy Spirit and God encounters, miracles, healings, to take a deep breath before saying anything else and dive deep in prayer with God and ask him to reveal to you the true gospel and the true reason he died on that cross and was baptized in water and then in fire.. I will tell you what happened to me.. I walked in a church and saw stuff that bothered me.. a shaking like having seizures.. I prayed to God out loud, God if this is kundalini spirit give me the discernment to recognize it and get me out of this mess, but God if this really is you I want more than anyone here has! Nothing happened that night, but the next day I started shaking, then went into a full on vision the most powerful I’ve ever had and I woke up 3 days later feeling the best I had ever felt. Yes that kind of encounter is really God I know for a fact! I know there are counterfeits as long as you ask him to reveal to you the difference he will 😉
Yes the devil has a counterfeit for everything I have even met witch doctors that though demonic power walk on water and heal the sick, but that doesn’t stop me from healing the sick and doing miracles like Jesus told me too.
Ok so i was by the supernatural power of God stopped from
Blowing my head off and I’m alive today becausee Gods power was revealed on this earth.
I have to admit the fire thing bothered me. Until God led me to Africa where he had me delivering demons out of people. I saw so many possessed by devils, many miraculous healing came when they were delivered too like blindness, deafness, paralysis. I saw many had to kept in chains and ropes because they were trying to kill people and eat them. So here is where God revealed to me his true fire. A typical deliverance was taking me soemtimes instant, to sometimes literal a solid hour of then biting at me, beating the crap out of us, one 10 year girl it took 10 of us to hold her down she knocked out a pastor. But one night a pastor called me up prophesied over me, called fire of the Holy Ghost to reign down over me and my ministry. I had already experienced the Holy Spirit many times, but nothing like this. I was so drunk acting and laughing. When he commanded all the evil spirits to reveal theirselves people were manifesting demons all over. I was just laughing and dancing for God, I looked like a looney toon..lol. I felt like David that night. He asked the ushers to bring the people that had demons to me, that night the demons were screaming in their horrible voices and running from me they would have to drag them and bring them back to me. I would simply touch them in this state and the people were instantly delivered. I was laughing at the devil and telling him and the spirits what a joke they were because they were defeated 2000 years ago and I was telling them all to go to the feet of Jesus for their next assignment and they would flip out scream and intstantly leave the people. I saw more deliverances than night than all my life!! My hands were glowing blue. Then Jesus took my hand took me to hell and we floated above it and he showed me the fire there was all orange and
Red and then he showed me his fire which was blue and white and I read later that blue flame is the hottest and that’s why shadrack meshack and ambidigo didn’t burn in the furnace because the fire of God burned hotter and it was all over them :).

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Hi Kevin,

There is one sentence in your lengthy response that debunks your views. You wrote:

Do you not cast out demons, heal the sick, disciple nations with Gods true power like he instructs you to in mathew 10:8? Do you not believe Jesus when he says in Mathew 11:11 that the least in the kingdom is more powerful than John the Baptist and any other person that’s came before him?

John the Baptist never performed a single miracle of whatever nature in his entire life and yet Jesus called him the greatest prophet who ever lived. (Matthew 11:11a).

Another sentence in you response shows up your ignorance. You wrote:

Do you not cast out demons, heal the sick, disciple nations with Gods true power like he instructs you to in mathew 10:8?

You are the one who is disobedient. Jesus commanded his disciples “Go NOT into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” You shouldn’t be in Africa but in Israel, if you want to obey Jesus.

You wrote:

Do you not believe Jesus when he literally told you I’m going on to be with my father and I’m leaving you with something so you will go on to do even greater works than even he did?

Which of these miracles are greater than what Jesus performed? 1) Heal the sick? 2) Restore the sight of the blind? 3) Raise the dead? Surely, none of them are any greater. There is however a greater work and that is to preach the unadulterated Gospel of Jesus Christ so that people may be saved for eternity and NOT to get drunk or to start laughing at the devil and his demons. Not even Jesus laughed at the devil. You are playing with fire.

You say you fell head o\ver heels in love with Jesus. I urge you to make very sure that this Jesus you fell in love with is the genuine one of the Bible and not a counterfeit.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (2 Co 11:13-15)

Gareth

Kundalini and Holy Spirit are one and the same thing…. There is ONE God.
Still surprises me how many Christians still dont even know their own history..

Tom Lessing (Discerning the World)

Knowing history cannot save you. Are you saved?

Anti-Beast-Anti-Serpent

Gareth wrote:

Kundalini and Holy Spirit are one and the same thing…. There is ONE God.
Still surprises me how many Christians still dont even know their own history..

————————————————————————————-

See that now folks, now you how these witches and warlocks , Dark Side, are out in the open in your face finally exposing themselves they are infiltrating Christianity with Hinduism/satanism by uniting and mashing up the two into the same thing. Ecumenical Church system to usher in the Satanic FALSE Christ, the Beast-personified “Christ”.

Luciank

Hi my. Name is Luciano ! Before ever stepping into a church I received the the baptism of the holy spiri. A week after I received Jesus through a Facebook message . As my walk went I was on fire for the lord . I was on fire to live a righteous and holy life and please my Heavenly Father .i also got the vibrations throughout my body which they intensified whenever I would see Jesus do a miracle on YouTube or something . Now one night I started questioning if this was from god and I was so convinced that it wasn’t that I told god to remove this “evil” spirit from me . Well guess what he did. Iam no longer on fire for the lord . I don’t have the fear of the lord . I feel dry inside of me . What was before a cup flowing with water is now dry . I feel that I blasphemy the Holy Spirit . Burn god will judge as he will look into my heart that night and see the confusion I was in afternoon stumbling into this website . But let me ask you something . What if your wrong ? What if god does walk with us in a supernatural way ? What if like me you accidentally lead people always from god and not closer ? The last thing I want to do is condemn because I believe your intentions are pure. But what’s if your wrong and this signs do manifest to born again ? Anyone care to talk reach out to me [email removed]

———————
From: Luciano
Sent: Sunday, 14 January 2018 3:05 AM

Hello so my name is Luciano . And I need to speak to someone . I had this vibrations throughout my body and it scared me . So I found your website and did what you instructed in the deliverance . Now it’s safe to say that I don’t experience the electricity . But I don’t have the love that I did at first either and it worrys me . What if commuted the unforgivable sin ?? I need to talk to someone and I neeed to know why you are so certain that it wasn’t the Holy Spirit but some counterfeit .
Please
Sent from my iPhone

291
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x