SHOCKING!! – Kobus van Rensburg’s son preaching while DRUNK at service – 20 Nov 2011

By 73Believer from Youtube

Prophet Kobus van Rensburg’s own son, Kobus van Rensburg jnr. had the audacity to arrive at church one day; drunk.

The kid definitely has problems being drunk, knowing that he he had to preach that day. Here’s some advice, why don’t you ask your father to “heal” you from your alcoholism?

In the video, Kobus van Rensburg jnr. admits to being drunk, speaks about the benefits of being drunk and mentions a drinking bar located in the church.

You can hear the church people laughing at him (or with him) because he is drunk.

Listen how Kobus van Rensburg jnr speaks about the Holy Spirit in his drunken state…

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHO1W71IORk]

Here is what the Bible has to say about Kobus jnr.

1 Corinthians 6 9-10 KJV:  “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”

And here’s a verse that proves that “Prophet” Kobus van Rensburg is just another false prophet.

1 Timothy 3 4-5 KJV: “One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?

——-

See all articles here on:  Kobus van Rensburg, Spirit Word Ministries

 

 

Please share:
guest
Name or Username
Terms and Conditions

After commenting you have 15 minutes to EDIT your comment. Click the gear comment-gear at the bottom right corner of the comment box, then click EDIT.

Recent Comments Section: The last page of most recent comments is displayed first. Please read all previous comment pages if there are any. Thank you.
123 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Martie

James Potgieter wrote:

Wake up people and stop your critical religious Spirit !!! I am proud to say Kobus van Rensburg achieved something which no other Preacher has done in the past…world-wide,and on top of it that he is a South African.I salute you Kobus and Annalise.Thank you for exposing the lies which preachers taught us through the years,religion stinks !!!.Their is fruit on your work and you are expanding..AWESOME !!!.I joined Kobus son when he laughed in the spirit,its reality !!At least their is live and not a funeral which so many churches are…dead !.BRAVO Spirit word Ministries…your Ministry speaks of Excellence.Prophet Kobus i honour you as a true Prophet and not to take notice of the religious cows…WOW !!All the blessings,success and progress to Spirit Word Ministries…and…keep on being drunk in the Spirit…its scriptural and real !!! Glory to God for Spirit Word Ministries to finally give the religious world a wake-up call.James.South Africa

James, thank you for speaking the truth, these people really don’t know their Bible and they never experienced the work of the Holy Spirit, it is shocking to see how they misunderstand the work of God and then they dare say this terrible things about men of God. I pray that God will open their spirit eyes and ears so they can see the truth and stop attacking the real gospel

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Martie

Would you mind showing us in the bible proof of where people got ‘drunk in the spirit’? Please? You say we don’t know our bibles, so apparently you know yours, so would you show us ALL the scriptures where people got DRUNK IN THE SPIRIT. Another guy here Anibrand/Panagiotis told us in haste that there were 53 scriptures!! But when we asked him to show us he ran away with his tail between his legs. Maybe you can show us? :)

You see all things need to be TESTED according to 1 John 4-6 – So we want to test this ‘DRUNK IN THE SPIRIT’ to the word of God. And so far no one from the Kobus camp has been able to show us.

Thanks

Smuggler

Martie

You wrote:

James, thank you for speaking the truth, these people really don’t know their Bible and they never experienced the work of the Holy Spirit, it is shocking to see how they misunderstand the work of God and then they dare say this terrible things about men of God. I pray that God will open their spirit eyes and ears so they can see the truth and stop attacking the real gospel

I notice you speak about the “work” of the Holy Spirit. Would you please explain to me what is the Work of the Holy Spirit ?

Please supply scriptures to prove your points.

I am a little “confused” as to what is the truth.

Corné

Deborah, in your post on 1 Jan @ 7:52pm you say that we cannot refer to what happened on the Day of Penticost. Why is it then that Peter told the crowd in Acts 2:15 “For these are not drunken, as ye suppose,”? Surely they must have acted in a manner that seemed as if they were drunk otherwise Peter would not have spoken these words. Kobus Jnr might have seemed drunk to the masses just as the people that Peter defended. The crowd in Acts had no previous experience of what happened on that day and the same goes for the people who are critisizing Kobus Jnr and any other person that has been filled with the Holy Spirit. People use the term “Drunk in the Spirit” to best describe to the world the feeling you have when you submit to the Holy Spirit. You should try it some time. Will you also critisize someone and say they have consumed alcohol when they say they feel drunk in the head, meaning that they feel dizzy?

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Corne

>> Deborah, in your post on 1 Jan @ 7:52pm you say that we cannot refer to what happened on the Day of Penticost. Why is it then that Peter told the crowd in Acts 2:15 “For these are not drunken, as ye suppose,”? Surely they must have acted in a manner that seemed as if they were drunk otherwise Peter would not have spoken these words. Kobus Jnr might have seemed drunk to the masses just as the people that Peter defended.

Acts 2:1-15; “1 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord[a] in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

5 And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven. 6 And when this sound occurred, the multitude came together, and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language. 7 Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, “Look, are not all these who speak Galileans? 8 And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born? 9 Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those dwelling in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya adjoining Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.” 12 So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “Whatever could this mean?”
13 Others mocking said, “They are full of new wine.””

14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words. 15 For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel….”

——-
Acts 2: 1, “And when the day of Pentecost was fully come.” There were three annual feasts of the Jews, the Passover, Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles. Pentecost celebrated the beginning of their harvest. Pentecost (term found only in the New Testament, called “Feast of Harvest,” etc. Ex. 23: 16) came fifty days after the Passover; hence, pente, five or fifty.

The apostles had been waiting for Pentecost. Jesus had told his apostles, “And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high” (Luke 24: 49). We read in Acts 1: 4 that they are in Jerusalem waiting as Jesus had told them to do. Hence, the language “day of Pentecost was fully come” is significant.

The day of Pentecost is often called the hub of the Bible. The day of Pentecost in Acts 2 fulfilled many kingdom and salvation prophecies (cp. Joel 2: 28-32; Isa. 2: 2, 3, see Acts 2: 16-47). The apostles were baptized in the Holy Spirit to enable them to execute their commission, the full gospel was officially preached and Jesus’ last will and testament came into being, the church become a reality, and remission of sin based on Jesus’ shed blood was first experienced on the day of Pentecost.

The day of Pentecost was the birth of Christianity. It was on this memorable day that repentance and baptism in Jesus’ name for the remission of sins was first taught and experienced (Acts 2: 38). The height of Joel’s prophesy had been “whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered” (Joel 2: 32). When those whose hearts had been pricked asked what must they do, were told, and did it, they were calling on the name of the Lord (Acts 2: 37-42). People today are thus saved in the same way by calling on Jesus’ name (Rom. 10: 13).

The day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came down was a once off event, they were not drunk, they had what appeared to be tongues of fire above their heads and they spoke in other tongues (EARTHLY languages) – It was never to be repeated – Not even by Kobus van Rensburg Jr – and if he claims such a thing he is a blasphemer.
——-

>> People use the term “Drunk in the Spirit” to best describe to the world the feeling you have when you submit to the Holy Spirit. You should try it some time.

You should try sometime to rightly divide the WORD OF GOD Corné. Just remember who you are playing with… God. He does not take lightly to people who make a mockery of his Son.

Smuggler

Corné

You wrote:

… Surely they must have acted in a manner that seemed as if they were drunk otherwise Peter would not have spoken these words. Kobus Jnr might have seemed drunk to the masses just as the people that Peter defended. The crowd in Acts had no previous experience of what happened on that day and the same goes for the people who are critisizing Kobus Jnr and any other person that has been filled with the Holy Spirit. People use the term “Drunk in the Spirit” to best describe to the world the feeling you have when you submit to the Holy Spirit. You should try it some time. Will you also critisize someone and say they have consumed alcohol when they say they feel drunk in the head, meaning that they feel dizzy?

Corne, when you submit to the Spirit there is NO feelings involved. Submission to the Spirit means that I make a conscious decision to follow the advice/prompting of the Spirit. Eg. I am driving 80 Km/p in a 60 zone and the Spirit comes and convicts me that I am speeding and this is wrong… I can now submit to the Spirit, repent and slow down. Oh yes, you can then experience guilt feelings but that is not the Spirit, it is your reaction to the conviction of the Spirit.

Please note the following scripture:
1Jn 2:20 And ye have an anointing from the Holy One, and ye know all the things. (ASV)
In the King James it is as follows:
1Jn 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. (KJV)

The Word “unction” gives you and idea of the working of the Spirit. This is support by the Greek textual meaning which states:
“By metonymy used of the Holy Spirit in 1 John 2:20, 27 where it signifies a method of communication and reception of the Spirit”; The Greek expository meaning then refers to John 16:13 which states:
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he shall guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak from himself; but what things soever he shall hear, these shall he speak: and he shall declare unto you the things that are to come.

(metonymy – describing something indirectly by referring to things around it- in this case reference to scripture John 16:13-14)

Ok Corne, If I read these scriptures correctly then the Holy Spirit –
– Is a Person
– He is a Guide
– Speaks to me
– He declares/exposes things to me
– and because of this, I gain knowledge.

Now I must decide if I will be obedient to this knowledge. If I decide to apply this “knowledge” in my life I am submitting to the Spirit.
This is then the Biblical submission to the Spirit.

I do not read that it is a “feeling of drunkenness” in my head that you can “switch-on and -off”.

The “anointing” of the Spirit is the gaining of knowledge and NOT a feeling.

Lastly:
If you study the Fruit of the Spirit then you will see that “self-control” is one of them.
When you are “drunk-in-the-head” your are not in control of yourself.

Corné

Deborah and Smuggler
If you read my comment properly you will see that I referred to people who feel dizzy for some or other reason for eg. standing up too quickly or some medicine they took made them drowzy, I did not say they feel dizzy because they were filled with the Holy Spirit, people just use the term drunk in describing certain feelings, it doesn’t mean they are drunk as you think, but in any case you mis=interpret everything everybody say and I will not join in your sick accusasions anymore, I believe in God and in His Son Jesus Christ, therefore I am saved and whether I know the contents of the Bible out of my head won’t take me to heaven, but a personal relationship with Jesus will, so I would rather spend my time going to church and spending time in the presence of the Lord than sit in front of the Computer and argue about stuff that wont make me a better person. So I don’t judge anybody I leave it to God because He said if you judge others you will be judged, we must leave it to Him, He will be the judge. I would suggest you spend more time in buildin people up than breaking them down, if you were perfect you may judge others but nobody but Jesus is perfect and without sin. God bless you all and I hope you can find another topic to discuss on you website that is more uplifting. Regards Corné and Martie

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Corne

My but you can talk nonsense. You say, “I did not say they feel dizzy because they were filled with the Holy Spirit,” what do you think being ‘DRUNK in the HOLY SPIRIT’ means? What exactly where you arguing with me about?

So I present you with the TRUTH on why being drunk in the spirit is wrong and now you try and turn and make a run for the door.

Look Corne, you can run from the truth, but you can’t run from Jesus Christ who is the way, the TRUTH and the life. You can’t separate Jesus Christ and the TRUTH.

Michael

Exactly Debs.

Corne…we are to discern with uttermost care, sincerity and integrity…this is not the type of judging you are so wrongly imply…indeed Jesus sternly warned the believers against this…when preachers tell blatant lies this is NEVER from God.

But KNOW this,

that in the last days
perilous times will come . . .
Evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse,
deceiving (lying) and being deceived.”

(2 Timothy 3:1, 13)

The Scriptures tell us God cannot lie and He hates all lies. God says truth is non-negotiable and is fundamental to His law. In the past, liars and perjurers were held accountable and dealt with harshly and severely. Today we see lying casually accepted in the news, in the movies, and on television. Lying is now being presented as funny and harmless. This generation is unique in its reaction to liars and perjurers. This nation even lifted up and still glorifies a recent President whose most notable characteristics were flagrantly staring into a TV camera lying and deceiving … and then later being convicted of criminal perjury. This generation mocks our rules of law. This generation mocks God’s Law. As noted, telling the truth is fundamental to God’s law. In the Bible we find when a nation and its leader(s) defiantly mock, ignore, and turn their backs on God’s law, God will turn His back on that nation and will remove His protection and blessings from that people. God help us. The future of that nation and people is always very, very grim …

Johnny

Maybe they should change their congregation name to Spirits (like in alchohol) Word Ministry

Smuggler

Corne,
you make the following Statement:

So I don’t judge anybody I leave it to God because He said if you judge others you will be judged, we must leave it to Him, He will be the judge. I would suggest you spend more time in buildin people up than breaking them down, if you were perfect you may judge others but nobody but Jesus is perfect and without sin.

Corne, please note that what happens on this website/blog:
1. The fruit of the Teachers/Pastors are tested to the Bible. Why? Because we are commanded to to this (1John4:1) In the Bible is a church who did it and was commended for it by
Jesus PERSONALLY! (Read Rev 2:2-3)
2. Fellow believers who read this site are informed and warned of confirmed, documented false teachers.
3. Scriptural based reasons are given showing their error. Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
4. Where possible these “teachers” in question are contacted/confronted with this evidence. WHY? So that they may study the scriptures for themselves and discover the error and then REPENT from their wicket ways.
2Co 7:8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
2Co 7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
2Co 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of:

In thus manner a fellow teacher/pastor and his followers, if they repent, will have been “snatched from the fire” (Jud 1:23 Save others by snatching them from the fire.)

If we truly LOVE out fellow believers we WILL warn them of the dangers that could cause them to stumble and could result in them going into an eternity of condemnation.

Allow me to give you a very practical example of this concerning yourself and what you claim to be.

Corne, You make the statement:

“I believe in God and in His Son Jesus Christ, therefore I am saved”.

With this statement you make it sound that it was YOU who made the decision and it is YOU that then is doing the believing and therefore YOU are saved.
Because I am unsure of your real condition before God I will want to check if you are truly saved. Why?
You are aware of the scripture that says:
Pro 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Ok, practically applied this means that I, as a fellow believer, must ask you some tough questions to ensure that you are indeed on the RIGHT way because I do not want to see you not make it into heaven one day! Yes, we LOVE you and we are truly not doing any of this for personal gain BUT rather for YOU to gain an eternity! That is how serious this is.

Right, here goes . . .
Corne, Do you think that just YOU believing is enough ???

Jas 2:19 … the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Have you been convicted of sin? Have you experienced the burden of sin and then had it lifted by God upon Him granting you repentance?

Corne, do you understand what I am trying to do here? I want to give you the opportunity to truthfully examine yourself and make sure if you are truly in the faith. Why, because very few people do examine themselves.
2Co 13:5 Keep examining yourselves to see whether you are continuing in the faith. Test yourselves! You know, do not you, that Jesus Christ lives in you? Could it be that you are failing the test?

You don’t have to answer me. Just answer this to Yourself and God.
If you get angry because if this line of questioning….
Then you have a “problem” . . .

See, I am not trying to accuse you but just applying Biblical principles to ensure that I will see you one day in heaven.
AMEN !

A

Jeremiah 23:9

Deborah (Discerning the World)

A

You quote Jeremiah 23:9 in the hopes of proving that prophets get drunk? But did you read it properly??? No, it appears no one in the Kobus camp can READ PROPERLY…

It’s the FALSE PROPHETS who appear drunk because GOD HAS CURSED them!

Jeremiah 23:9-14

False Prophets and Empty Oracles

9 My heart within me is broken
Because of the prophets;
All my bones shake.
I am like a drunken man,
And like a man whom wine has overcome,

Because of the LORD,
And because of His holy words.

10 For the land is full of adulterers;
For because of a curse the land mourns.
The pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up.
Their course of life is evil,
And their might is not right.

11 “ For both prophet and priest are profane;
Yes, in My house I have found their wickedness,” says the LORD.
12 “ Therefore their way shall be to them
Like slippery ways;

In the darkness they shall be driven on
And fall in them;
For I will bring disaster on them,
The year of their punishment,” says the LORD.

13 “ And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria:
They prophesied by Baal
And caused My people Israel to err.

14 Also I have seen a horrible thing in the prophets of Jerusalem:
They commit adultery and walk in lies;
They also strengthen the hands of evildoers,
So that no one turns back from his wickedness.
All of them are like Sodom to Me,
And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.

Aliki

For the past week I had to be in a space where the greed, gossip and malice of humans was overwhelming. I felt debilitated and rather as if someone had hit me very hard in face. Everything that I said was twisted and the vicious attacks on me were laughable inspite of their obvious need to harm.
Please Debs and all pray for me and my 3 beautiful children.

Smuggler

Aliki

You are not alone in your trails…

1Pe 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
1Pe 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Aliki, We pray that you will be strengthened in your Spirit.
We pray that you will receive the WISDOM to be able to react to these “attacks” in a Godly way.
We pray that you will keep your Eyes on HIM and pass this testing of your faith.

Aliki, you must be “happy” because Faith has been found in you that can be tested! If you did not have faith, there would be nothing to test!

1Pe 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, ye have been put to grief in manifold trials,
1Pe 1:7 that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold that perisheth though it is proved by fire, may be found unto praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ:

Further more, Remember that Jesus is also Praying/interceding for you… read again John 17 where Jesus prays for his Disciples.

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

AMEN !

AMANDA HERBST

The meeting you are all talking about was not on a Sunday morning but a Saturday Night. Have one of you ever attended a Spirit Word meeting? Why dont you attend die Pastor and Leaders Conference in February.

Than you can take notes as you go along and get everything first hand and than publish what you hear with your own ears. And off course you can listen to a whole meeting and not just clips

Deborah (Discerning the World)

oops sunday night then – big deal

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Amanda

Ohhhh Sunday night then….big deal. Who cares what time of the day it was. IT STILL HAPPENED.

AMANDA HERBST

[delete] You lie Amanda, Tinus says it was in the Afteroon. It seems no one knows what time of the day it is there at Spirit Word Ministries.

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Email from Tinus at SPIRIT WORD MINISTRIES:

——–
From: Spirit Word Info
To: Discerning the World
Date: Wed 2012/01/18 09:40 AM

Wow! Get drunk in the Spirit man! Or maybe you newer had this kind of joy in you? It is not drunk from drinking alcohol, ‘as you suppose’ … where have I heard this before, I wonder? … (O yes, and get your facts right – it was in the afternoon).

Bless you. Peace.

Tinus

——-

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Tinus

There is no such thing as being drunk in the spirit. If you care you READ ALL the comments under this article you will see that ALL COMMENTS have been answered DEBUNKING the notion that one can be drunk by the Holy Spirit.

You are left with only 2 alternatives as to what happened: 1) Kobus Jr was manifesting a FALSE spirit (which we know causes drunkedness) or 2) He was really drunk, or 3) He was acting.

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Email to Tinus at SPIRIT WORD MINISTRIES

——
Sent: Wed 2012/01/18 12:13 PM

Please reply at the comments section like everyone else.

Here is my reply to your email which is online for all to see: http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2011/12/14/shocking-kobus-van-rensburgs-son-preaching-while-drunk-at-sunday-morning-service-20-nov-2011/#comment-217049

Regards
Deborah

——

s faurie

Dear Doborah
I really feel sorry for you. It means that you think that Moses is reiincarnated in you.
Please read your Bible to understand what a false prophet is : 1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
The only people that do not believe Jesus came in the flesh are the jews.
Further more because of your flesh mind you wil never understand the this of the spirit. My prayer to you is that God’s love and grave will open your eyes of understanding

Deborah (Discerning the World)

To s fourie

>> I really feel sorry for you. It means that you think that Moses is reiincarnated in you.

What? You must be a complete ignoramus, where on earth did you get that from ROTFL. The only one who could infest your mind to come up with something so stupid could be Satan… And how anti-semetic are you to say that only Jews believe that Jesus did not come in the Flesh. In fact Kenneth Copeland, and the whole TBN crowd does not believe Jesus came in the flesh.

You try force me to believe in another gospel that is not found in the bible?

Matthew 4:10 “10 Then Jesus said to him, “Begone, Satan! For it is written, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.’”

“Begone, s Fourie For it is written, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.” not Kobus van Rensburg a FALSE PROPHET.

Thomas

Kobus jnr was NOT drunk. I was in the church that evening. I found the sermon slightly strange, but there was certainly no hint that he was drunk.

uRsoWrong

[deleted – Yes You are so Wrong – go insult someone who cares for your cult leader]

shirlene

[deleted – don’t threaten me]

Deborah (Discerning the World)

Thomas

Your found it strange? Is there anything in the bible that is ever strange? Does the bible not tell us to be of a sober mind?

I hope you don’t go back.

quest

What is the point in following after each other? When we follow after man, we are bound to be led astray. We are all still in this flesh body which can still cause any one of us carrying it around to fall into sin. The truth can only be found in the word of God. We are to study to show ourselves approved, and we have the anointing of the Holy Spirit to teach us-we don’t need any man to do so.

If we follow God and His word, we will know what He wants us to do. If we are obedient children, we will do what
He tells us.

Pretty simple I think?

Vanessa

He’s not drunk as ye suppose, he’s just drunk in the spirit . You dont need alcohol , you just need the true spirit of the lord. What joy!!!!

123
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x