GUILT BY ASSOCIATION
Many well-known and greatly esteemed preachers and teachers have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about their association with some of the weirdest, worst and most dangerous false prophets in these last days’ of exponential apostasy. Here are a few well-documented examples.
- STEPHAN JOUBERT: In cahoots with Leonard Sweet, Rob Bell, Ron Martoia, Johan Geyser, Trevor Hudson, Nelus Niemandt, Eugene Peterson and Jan van der Watt, to name but a few.
- JOHAN GEYSER: In cahoots with Stephan Joubert, Thomas Keating, Leonard Sweet, Rob Bell, Ron Martoia, Trevor Hudson, Thomas Merton and other false teachers in the mystically engineered Emergent Church, to name but a few.
- TREVOR HUDSON: In cahoots with Stephan Joubert, Johan Geyser, Theo Geyser (who manages to see Jesus in a sangoma/witch doctor without the help of his glasses), Thomas Keating (who in turn is in cahoots with the integral guru, Ken Wilber), Ron Matroia and Rob Bell, to name but a few.
- KENNETH COPELAND: In cahoots with (and now also in bed with) the Pope of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church, to name but one.
- DION FORSTER: In cahoots with Henri le Saux, Jan van der Watt, Angus Buchan and Graham Power, to name but a few.
- GRAHAM POWER: In cahoots with the Parliament of World Religions and the Roman Catholic Church, to name but two.
- JANNIE PELSER: In cahoots with SAIH (The South African Institute of Hypnotism), and especially with hypnotists Wilco Roberts and Arno Stadler whom he calls his brothers in Christ, and the South African New Ager, Annie Coetzee, to name but a few.
- NELUS NIEMANDT: In cahoots with just about every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Emergent Church. To use a well-known adage, he has even opted to get into bed with homosexuals. » PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »
A Very Lonely Path for a Genuine Christian
John 21:18-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)
18 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, when you were young you girded yourself [put on your own belt or girdle] and you walked about wherever you pleased to go. But when you grow old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will put a girdle around you and carry you where you do not wish to go.
19 He said this to indicate by what kind of death Peter would glorify God. And after this, He said to him, Follow Me!
20 But Peter turned and saw the disciple whom Jesus loved, following—the one who also had leaned back on His breast at the supper and had said, Lord, who is it that is going to betray You?
21 When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, Lord, what about this man?
22 Jesus said to him, If I want him to stay (survive, live) until I come, what is that to you? [What concern is it of yours?] You follow Me!
» PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »
Leonard Sweet and Stephan Joubert’s Emerging spots
The Bible is the most amazing, most awesome and most wonderful book ever written. No other book foretells and describes future events so accurately than the Bible. It even foretells how Stephan Joubert of ekerk and echurch fame will not be able to change his spots despite his emphatic denial that he and Leonard Sweet no longer bear the spots of the Emergent Church critters.
Jeremiah 13:23 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also can you do good who are accustomed and taught [even trained] to do evil.
Who could have guessed that not only the Bible but also a kiddy’s story written by Rudyard Kipling would relate to perfection how Stephan Joubert and Leonard Sweet never changed their spots – despite them having told us that they had discarded the Emergent Leopard’s spots – and have since learned to blend in with the usual run-of-the-mill critiques of the Emergent Church.
Could it be that Baviaan in Kiplings story advised them “The people (you have been misleading and have since wised up to your deception because you can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time) has gone away for a change and my advice to you (Stephan Joubert and Leonard Sweet) is to change too.” The question is – have they changed?
» PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »
The Church Stephan Joubert is Building
The more I read Stephan Joubert’s articles on his sites (ekerk and echurch) the more evident it becomes that he has no confidence in the One who said,
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (Matthew 16:18).
No one in his right mind can miss the meaning of his words “I will.” It simply means that “He will” and
not “you will” or “they will” or “we will.” All the other “wills” besides His “I will” usually make a huge mess of things.
Think of it: The One who created everything and still upholds all things by the word of his power (Hebrews 1:1-3), is the very same One who said “I will build my church.”
Note carefully, He did not say “I will build . . .” the Dutch Reformed Church, the Reformed Church, the Roman Catholic Church, the Church of the Latter Day Saints, the Lutheran Church, the Anglican Church, the Apostolic Faith Mission Church, the Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches, the Emerging Church or any of the other 33 000 so-called Christian churches in existence today. » PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »
Stephan Joubert is constantly criticizing the Church.
In his newest blog commentary on echurch he says that the Church needs simple Simons to cure the Church. Cure the Church of what and to which Church is he actually referring? — the Roman Catholic Church, the Dutch Reformed Church, the “Gereformeerde Kerk,” the “Hervormde Kerk,” the Lutheran Church, the Church of England, the Methodist Church, the Episcopalian Church, the Charismatic Church, the Church of God, the Pentecostal Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, the Community Church, the Baptist Church, etc. etc. etc.? Or is he referring to one of the following churches in South Africa? (See list here). He seems to be leveling his criticism at all these churches and yet most of his censures are very shallow in the sense that he never criticizes them for their dogmatic errors but only for their program and power driven agendas as well as their strong affinity for propositional matters. » PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE »